Killzone 2 - Released: February 27th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
nope have gone through many times and I am a comp geek so i cant mess up something so simple. I even adjusted the router settings to let my ps3 address go ahead of any comp/system on the network.

and not true, this year 360 will be getting ninja blade, halo odst, more fallout 3 expansions, Mass effect 2 if it doesnt get pushd back is coming out this year, and expansion for prince of persia only on the 360.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The Epilogue dlc isn't exclusive, is it?

Also that list still doesn't compare the PS3's 2009 lineup

Currently

Kassidy

Reaction score
i know but im stating there are thing coming out, and yup Epilogue is 360 only

God, I want Rico to fucking die. He basically gets Garza killed, and the Templar death ughhh. He is annoying as fuck. I HATE his voice actor. I hope he dies in Liberation 2, or Killzone 3. I can totally image him being the new bad now that Vasari is dead.

PeepShow

Made some gifs from the HD Youtube feeds.

no8sw1.jpg

2i237g9.jpg

21mg85w.jpg

axfbx2.jpg

Feel free to use if you like...

Switchy

Reaction score
Woah, they look awesome man, that deserves some rep. The second and third ones look great, nice one.

EDIT: PLAY ME ONLINE PPLZ: M_Excelleration

Yes, he is. But because of his actions the Killzone series will continue.

I fucking hate cliffhangers. I want Killzone 3 NOW

Also Sev is badass.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
What are your PSN IDs? Lets get together and play... my ID is murrrit

He killed fucking Garza, and he pissed of the Helghast. Without Visari to tame them, they're gonna go batshit insane. I'm guessing they're gonna go fuck up Earth. I'm sure Visari has a successor on one of those ships. Maybe a son or something