Segment Killing time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Joe Grey is sat in the locker room with various bottles of alcohol being passed around be his small gathering of groupies. Everyone is smiling and having a good time apart from Joe who keeps checking his large rolex watch groaning with each look. He checks it one final time before storming out the room and slamming the door as everyone watches with a gasp.

He storms out from the curtain after waiting so long for the rest to show up. He is visibly frustrated and bored.

[Joe] What the fuck is this? I didn't come her to sit in the back and kill time. I came here to kill some boys!
I'm stood here like a lemon waiting for an offer for my debut match and boy am I waiting. Poor Dutch is probably feeling exactly the same way I am.

Disappointed.

I was told that this place was hiring some of the best competitors from all around the world from various backgrounds. When I saw my own contract I could believe it. But now that I'm here all I see is men in cheap suits and fat slobs eating their lunches in their cars.

I came to this place because I need a fight. I need to get back in there and to choke someone out. I have sat in that locker room for hours and it is driving me mad! Am I the only one who came here looking for a fight? Am I the only man here? Am I the only one here?

If the boss really has gathered superstars the likes of myself then I want to meet them. I want to beat them. Is it that I am just such a threat that everyone is hiding? I am wearing a very fine suit with fresh dress shoes with no socks. I am not out here trying to start a fight, but I am here to find one.

So if there is really no one else around here that wants some of Joseph Grey then I am jumping back in my car and Im going sky high. Leave the pussy business to your pleasure time. This is the time where you man up and make something for yourself. I'm the one stood out here begging for anyone to call. The rest of you are all jokes. I am the don around here that is sure. I beg anyone else to tell me otherwise because at the start of the year you can be the first to get choked the fuck out.

So Romeo, where art thou?

Joe turns around and waits for someone to answer him.

@TheFrostyBlur
@DK James
@Dojo Fett
@Aurtle the Turtle

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy