KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
these two will be great additions Looch! A third option will be open to you, whenever you want to fill it.

Right. Well... I dunno if or how often we can change our guys (because there is always room for more Big Beefy Dudes in BBD), but for now let's add a different all-time fave, so stand back, there's a Hurricane coming through!

Entrance%2B4.gif

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VVKJ4NZg61SvUqEAaNpnuqIm9xRZU_AjWjNEm1OIRhl7Sc4zv9Hjjx-zSApBkQPBt36e2nMVDyIh7NaNQY4xkWmS66JyxbVe_YNOjTkGbyRSxm7WErX-N4S1DdWrrBkYKK1_Mgmn

Episode Eleven
State Farm Arena, Atlanta, Georgia

There are just two more dates in the 'Dixieland Tour' before we arrive in Miami for 'Last Stand in Dixieland' and one very important question that needs to be answered is who will be challenging for Brian Knobbs for the KSL World Heavyweight Championship at the PPV. It seems that David Arquette and 'The Black Hands' paid attention to what Stone Cold Steve Austin had to say last week, as they have put him in a match with Chad Gable with the extra spice that the winner of the contest will become the new number #1 contender and be Knobbs opponent at 'Last Stand in Dixieland'.

D0ZUqyv.jpg

Nikita Koloff arrives in Atlanta with a win alongside his brothers against Team Canada, which puts him in good stead ahead of his scheduled challenge for the National Championship which will be the first time that the title belt is officially on the line. The pressure going into this contest will very much be on Lance Storm, who has a chance of losing the title without every technically winning it.

IC89lm7.jpg

There will be a total of three singles matching taking place in the Women's Division. The scheduled grudge match between Charlotte Flair and Toni Storm will take part, with the addition of Storm's baseball bat and Flair's steel chair being the only weapons that either woman will be permitted to use in the match.

sWY4UuO.jpg

In other matches Anna Jay who has been causing nothing but trouble since joining Team Impact Zone, will be in singles match against Sasha Banks. These two women last met at Smark's House Party, where they fell short to the first KSL Women's Champion Bayley in evening's main-event. Anna and Sasha will be given a chance to prove who out of the two, is truly the most dominant. And talking for Bayley, she will also be in action this week's as she takes on debutant Tay Conti. General Manager David Arquette has hinted that a major announcement concerning all the women on the roster, will be made in Atlanta.

MXdbiGt.jpg

FQ9uPQY.jpg

The fans in Hot 'Lanta will also be treated to two massive tag teams matches, with it not yet being certain who will be challenging Team USA for the KSL World Tag Team Championships, especially now that it has been confirmed that Macho Man Randy Savage is in possession of future title shot. TEAM USA though are going to carry on business as usual, and will take on the impressing J.O.B. Squad who have been on a winning streak as of late - much to the disappointment of their leader Al Snow. Grado and Blackman are both so bad at their jobs, they've forgotten they are actually meant to lose. A victory over the champions will have massive ramifications for everyone involved!

Y3rV0Vx.jpg

Our second tag team match will be the final match of the evening in what is scheduled to be a stacked card with a total of seven match booked for the evening, in a Four Corner Scramble Match featuring Edge & Jeff, The Working Class, The Honky Tonk Hotrods & Team Al-QaeDAH. One thing is for certain, and that is that the winner of this particular contest will surely gain entry into our General Manager's Arquette Marquette. Make sure you tune in to what is going to be a night to remember!

5kx84Rv.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Women's tag team tournament?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
My girl Tay getting a match against Bayley :girldancinghello

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I bet Gable vs Austin would have slapped if he was in his prime still, sounds great on paper that

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

QRw9pgZ2bDkmzHNmdBzsMJUtDm91pX9O7uxCYaR0Xaw-w5nwX0Mts5omAe217faPsYwJEjnKMp_b_FHeMJPKN60NAC-NWJOnJMN7gSJ-MeliUyKAov8nJIsnVbNcaev_fbxIqOla

Episode Eleven

State Farm Arena, Atlanta, Georgia

Juiced begins backstage with Seth Rollins, who made his KSL debut last week standing backstage with a steel chair in his hand and a sour look on his face.

BHtJhhTbJ_c2ZpqhATldDG_rzE37JcXBUxSm6-LREdlotJkn7IN2JRuq9yoXMGZqHc_k-pojSeK5HMQ1_fesgyKtUuJcXP8DuOKqCnmitnOUmOy_x3edTiinOyHSLVhlsDkWaBrL

Seth Rollins: I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed. Last week I made an impact not just once, but twice. The first impact involved a strong setup from my brothers in arms CM Punk when I obliterated that worthless rag of snot David Spade and made him look like the curb muncher in American History X. Although, I am not disappointed with Spade - if anything I will be impressed if I see him walking on his own two feet ever again.

Rollins flicks his hair back before carrying on.

Seth Rollins: The person I am disappointed with is Randy Orton, or should I just call you the Flag Man? I would have thought after I embarrassed you with the steel chair in the gauntlet match, you would have offered some sort of response. You would have bitten back, especially when you and AJ Styles came out from the back like a couple of jackasses waving the confederate flag around looking like two hoochies coming out to pleasure their master Steve Austin.

Despite clearly trying to keep a straight face, Rollins can’t help but smile at that comment, almost like he can’t believe he actually said it.

Seth Rollins: It is important that you understand that The Hammer has arrived Randy, and after already having a discussion with our General Manager David Arquette. It will be you versus me at Last Stand in Dixieland. And I would advise that you keep you don’t bring that stupid flag with you, otherwise I will force it so far up your ass that I will be able to pull it from out of your damn throat.

Rollins then proceeds to walk out of shot, where we see him talking to CM Punk in the background briefly before the scene fades to black.

+++++

iRH87Y8Ymf4L1VoJNfqSavDTqgXcN4attn5Brz9MRcI93MMYSxurBOo-32xy_HVh5P_bh5iDzOPh9svjmrXtN8RzJFEXkSqHP5pp8BMoJuiRIpOrrmuubE-kHhxSEAogBq-mMRRw

Steve Austin by submission when Austin locked in the Million Dollar Dream that Gable eventually passed out in.(24:04) ***¾-****

After the contest, Austin would stand in the middle of the ring with the Confederate flag draped over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand as he would look towards the back.
Steve Austin: Four matches since I joined this company and four wins to my name, and my fast track to the KSL World Heavyweight Championship is almost complete. I was told that Cesaro was the man that I had to beat, but that turned out to be a crock of horseshit. Then I was told that I need to beat Chad Gable to become number one contender, well I just went and kicked the son bitch in this very ring and made your so-called Alpha looking like nothing more than a beta cuck son bitch. So how about, we end this nonsense and we get fat boy Knobbs to come out from the back and look me in the eye. Because Lord knows that come pay per view weekend I will be ripping the title belt from his cold, sweaty hands and become the world champion that this company not only needs, but this damn country deserves!

It would only be a few moments before Brian Knobbs would emerge from the back, with the world title strap hanging from his shoulder and a big old grin on his.

upvqYKxwYJtN4jFjuiQ_8Lys8udenFaOsBkrVdrMQIAfe6WpVDfxOQMsMaPPPI9RfILwpxKkfRwU_L9xM13mvML1VJ2qWeYp9wflgEyQz1AC6BdFfXd0dVGI9F4oPYYPxaODIyn4

Brian Knobbs: You are the man that I am meant to be worried about? You! Some redneck hick no hair loser! Really? You are what Lacey would describe as an ugly person inside and out. You certainly wouldn’t have the finesse required to be a prospective member of Team Impact Zone.

Knobbs grin and points at the fallen Gable.

Brian Knobbs: I mean at least the Alpha has some sort of sex appeal, but once someone has lost to walking talking joke like you - then there really is no hope for them. The truth about beautiful people is that they always know how to make an impact. They understand when they are needed and when they are not, and that is why the ever talented Shawn Michaels and Orlando Jordan haven’t joined me from the back. I don’t need their help to kick your ass, but I’m not sure the same can be said for you. Can it?

Austin looks visibly annoyed.

Steve Austin: You calling me a coward or something you pig of a man?

Knobbs licks his lips, almost as if he is enjoying the insults being thrown his way.

Brian Knobbs: I am just saying it plainly. I don’t need help from any members of Team Impact Zone to kick your ass from sunrise to sunset in Florida, but can the same be said for you. You sure you aren’t the man who will need to rely on AJ No Styles and Randy Bork Orton?

Steve Austin: You fat son bitch clearly doesn't realise who you are talking too! I don’t need any help kicking your ass today, tomorrow or two Sundays at Last Stand. But I’m in the right mind to come down that ramp and kick your sorry fat ass right now.

Knobbs smiles once again as he replies.

Brian Knobbs: Luckily for everyone here tonight and everyone watching at home, you have zero control in the matter. I know for one that Mr. Arquette would not be at all pleased if I laid you out tonight, and a replacement contender had to be found at such short notice. You keep your redneck booty in that ring down there and you enjoy the feelings of victory, but I can promise you that when you step in the ring with me there is only ever one conclusion. Being laid out on your back and fucked like a squealing pig in the middle of the damn ring.

Knobbs then gives Austin the middle finger, before disappearing backstage as Austin looks furious as he remains in the ring. An unaware Chad Gable pushes himself back to his feet finally, only for the Texas Rattlesnake to nail Gable with the Stone Cold Stunner sending Chad to the canvas once again.

+++++

ZvwpIbq1KqgIcCu6_xnXORqsPIGBeIRzRjENM8uPQ99FrtoHnff-2hziq6Qarlpxxl2gtd_LRIiw7ZSSXOAKNAK3W_mA8U6sWf3AOM9TY8pxRjVeGpxm_t3go8biHg1IzZN0kKLQ

Tay Conti by pinfall after reversin’ the Rose Plant into her own Hammerlock DDT.(11:53) ***¼

+++++

We cut backstage to Macho Man Randy Savage who is standing backstage with Razor Ramon.

evSbWxwZuhN4gnC9yzpx0icYYmcaRTNt555ptCCLBjvsSOw-XVz6ANUXbptWJYDdw_nl1tRlJ70juTRiPYCm9IN-lFtSHh6Q_RsZUeLkwU-psG9MHnaBQg8zasK_6nwZZv3UxV1W

Randy Savage: The Macho Man claimed the prize of a shot at the KSL World Tag Team Championships when he opened the briefcase last week, and would you believe I have found the most excellent partner for the job. Oooooh yeeeaaaah! Standing next to me is the sharpest man in the business Razor Ramon and the man that will help me in my quest of becoming the new champions. What do you have to say to that Razor?

Razor Ramon: This company has been putting Razor down at the bottom for far too long! Looking past me to give losers like Nikita Koloff and Lance Storm shots at championship, that ain’t cool man! Not getting the chances to be the best in this industry, that isn’t far man! But Mr. Macho Man came to me and said listen to me amigo, me and you, we are going places. So the fruity slice Goldust and that eagle totting Apollo Crews, we are going to give you a kicking that you ain’t never going to forget.

Razor grins as he puts a tooth pick in the side of his mouth.

Randy Savage: Whether you close the door or put a lock on the fridge, everyone knows that the cream of the crop always rises to the top. Ooooooh yeaaah brother!

+++++

-KqGpBIiWFKY7B0NlJU5cZRBLkYE20XE2dVSuorE3snQvlaPHA8_KstLMcyQLgEhRELP4PsuwMjXOTMXiuDwkZKT7XEHtj9HG99OBb2dvBaHHAR9WZWF8Z2PrGktnFBRs58jfoPP

Team USA by pinfall after Grado got caught with a Double Team Curtain Call.(6:22) *½

+++++

Following another impressive victory from the reigning tag team champions, we would cut backstage to Alicia Atout live from ‘The Bunker.’

AoDf5Fycs3N9P-uOZj1tXlVD-kpTdfZLtMCsNRjneEauMSKKr3Img9LHAf5tSISrbLy0b49FZRY7QUzaqIceOTGtRlltnWv-lUGmwvRZ3V6S-oIKMPNSNCKsuGxrhuSyHVJmGz1u

Alicia Atout: I am happy to bring everyone right now a KSL exclusive, which ties in to our current world tag team title picture. Firstly it has now officially been confirmed that Macho Man Randy Savage and Razor Ramon will be challenging Team USA for the KSL World Tag Team Championships at Last Stand in Dixieland. But, that isn’t all. Mr. Arquette has informed me that the winner of tonight’s Four Corner Scramble match will face the J.O.B. Squad at the pay per view with the winners of that particular contest officially become the number one contender’s in the division.

Alicia has a large smile on her face.

Alicia Atout: I am Alicia Atout, and that was your KSL exclusive live from ‘The Bunker.’

+++++

7ycW7NGBIPgkFez8LljYL2OXw1rsucmpIREwc_UU-Qf4zQgRFTohRG11Dpch8kasbAIka-nX8NM-k8PqAD8W3rkjzyLKHUNqEUcZ7FZGqSNF1Wb0Vs5TPCeVhviU-FpXmqR0WP8x

Sasha Banks by pinfall after Anna Jay tried to roll out of the Bank Statement, Banks was able to roll through for a quick roll up.(14:45) ***¼

Before Sasha could even celebrate her victory, she would be nailed from behind by Lacey Von Erich with a Tornado Punch which would give Anna Jay enough time to get to her feet to help Lacey toss Sasha through the ropes and out of the ring before a member of the ringside crew would hand Lacey a microphone promptly.
Lacey Von Erich: Now that we have managed to get that stupid bitch out of my ring, we can now focus on more important things. With the more important thing being the KSL Women’s Championship. For the record I was not given a rematch for my title, nor was I even given an opportunity to earn another shot at the title. But following the conclusion of last week’s title match, I think I proved to both Rhea and Taya that the only person that deserves to be holding the title belt is yours truly. The Queen of Wrestling, the Leader of Team Impact Zone and the best looking person in this entire company - me!

Lacey being ever body confident removes her top and reveals herself in a sexy bra offering flashbacks to her Bra & Panties victory over Lita last week.

Lacey Von Erich: If you want buy rates for Last Stand in Dixieland, then you know that having a member of Team Impact Zone in the title match is imperative for this company’s success. Where is that idiot David Arquette when you need him!

Anna Jay looked a bit shocked when Lacey had actually publicly called their General Manager an idiot, as if on cue the titantron would turn on and the face of David Arquette would appear on the screen.

SN_dl2Iqs2MB8G_w6uMmjoGDqgzvazivlzeb-DnHTmsLmuxAWNQmISDdRwfZlOYMmeVmtK22dhkwlgsj4c3vdu2Lk5w0obLLGPjOwJZHyL6-tp1KYosvLDy8DOnMsGi9Odda44Tc

David Arquette: Idiot? I haven’t heard anyone say that about me outloud yet in quite a while, especially since I took on the role as the General Manage of this brand. But I have been championing this idea of the ‘Arquette Marquette’ so I would be lying If I said that you aren’t a draw Lacey, because it is quite clear to me and ‘The Black Hands’ that you are most certainly a draw and a big one at that. It has also been evidently clear that your success in the ring isn't just something that you have achieved but something that you have frequently been aided time and time again by the woman standing next to you, Anna Jay.

Lacey looks very happy with herself as she high fives Anna, with the pair looking very pleased with themselves.

David Arquette: And as much as I value alliances and the importance of loyalty, I also understand that sometimes you need to make bold moves in order to get results. So on that basis I have two announcements to make regarding our upcoming pay per view ‘Last Stand in Dixieland’. The first will be a Queen of the South match, working very similar to the Mexican match Reina de Reinas contest. Every woman signed to this roster, not involved in our KSL Women’s Championship will take part in this battle royale variation, with a new entrant being added to the match every two minutes. To be eliminated you need to be tossed over the top rope and both feet must land on the floor. Whoever is the last woman standing will become our inaugural Queen of the South and earn themselves a future shot at the KSL Women’s Championship.

Arquette smiles and notices that Anna Jay looks very excited by the prospect of this match.

David Arquette: Anna Jay I don’t know why that is exciting you, because I can confirm that you will not be taking part in the Queen of the South match. You see all I see is you sticking your nose in business that doesn’t concern you. In a similar nature to your friend Lacey Von Erich. So the solution I have in mind is very simple. At our upcoming pay per view, we will have a Fatal Four Way match for the KSL Women’s Championship. Taya of course will defend against our true number one contender Rhea Ripley. But our two additions will be the two of you, Lacey Von Erich and Anna Jay. Your involvement in this match doesn’t have a price though. There is no reward without risk, and putting it bluntly you have no say in the matter. If either one of you is on the receiving end of the pinfall or submission, then you will be ineligible to challenge for the championship for one calendar year.

Arquette has a massive smile on his face and gives a thumbs up before disappearing off the screen, leaving both Anna and Lacey not sure whether to be happy or concerned with the news they have just been given.

+++++

ejeAxqs31Yd1Q4zkO-h6YfJOP5pI16RO05-kxpGoWFVyPk27lsVX7GXSyyo2TD8dMJlwRAXuJKLVsazqWrIVvitt6uPuAikrJqVFZ0Hil2Nrlc65B6WUsiB84pQ53lD6A131-_F_

Toni Storm by pinfall after hittin’ a huge top rope leg drop on top of Charlotte’s steel chair. .(12:48) ***

+++++

Orlando Jordan and Shawn Michaels are standing in the Team Impact locker-room, with OJ standing slightly ahead of Michaels as he begins to address the camera.

Orlando Jordan: Mister Roman it would be best if in future, if you understood who exactly you were talking to and what that would mean for you. You Mister Roman are a nothing and a nobody and on that basis, you have no right to challenge me to a one on one match. I am a member of an esteemed group of individuals. A group where holding championship gold is our second nature, and until you have achieved that particular gold standard that gives you the ability to just hand out challenges - well you just have to wait in line like everybody else.

Jordan looked like he finished, but Michaels would mutter something under his breath and Jordan would nod as Shawn would step forwards.

Shawn Michaels: Roman, I might come off as being an idiot at times but I am also a quick study. Actually that is not true, but Lacey Von Erich has an incredibly high IQ and has informed me you most likely aren’t just standing on your own two feet. No doubt you wouldn’t be brave enough to call out OJ, if you didn’t have back up. So instead of playing little games and hiding in the shadows, perhaps you should stand in the light. If you want a match against Jordan, it comes as a package deal. You have to face myself and Jordan, so you either have to reveal your hand or step into the ring with us alone. Either way you are going to get the absolute crap beaten out of you. That is a Heartbreak Guarantee.

Before Michaels or Jordan had any time to react, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and CM Punk would break into the shot and Orlando Jordan would be cut in half as Roman would nail him with a spear that would send him back first into one of the nearby lockers. At the same time Rollins would smash a steel chair over the back of Michaels head, before Punk would grab hold of Shawn and nail him with the GTS. Before crouching down and staring at the camera.

LZAYRvkkXhjkwlA2mftjuTRN4-OEm0zLlW6c7bE6qAI9skqTYnYaZW5Mp_Rd-GKj2juvK-y7CfdpBvqGUWCt-9AO87zeZcQumwP9MzBd6F6RTHdNprqO-PUy26DYC9XwsMKsgphw

CM Punk: The Hammer accepts your terms. See you silly fuckers at Last Stand.

Punk laughs, as in the background Roman and Seth are both repeatedly stamping down on Michaels and Jordan who are unable to defend themselves, before Punk stands up and the trio exit the locker-room.

+++++

5aUZc5w0fypOto1fcHBdBW1GUHgAYtg8Sm5tAZx226CNfaugGfIY9xBqQuAwcPfvVEZcmNr2hMjpe3cfU7aF7LS-dGDw1kqamWu0L8_TiqVfsqM33HvrdXj5JwZG_zl1cY547B6U

Team Al-Qaedah by pinfall when HTM got too cocky with his dancin’, Bookah was able to roll him with a school boy usin’ the tights for leverage.(14:21) ***½

After the match had reached its conclusion and with Hassan and Booker standing victorious, none other than Bill Goldberg would roll into the ring and have a big smile on his face as he had a microphone in hand and would pat both Hassan and Booker on the back before starting to speak.

myfp0EIGgz92oKpmvNFqE1lKqVTsMq5fSHpIqPGVCDWp95wk9wMdur2f3f-CMjHUEe9DiOAjvj3nbxvIK2W-nrimDVj8K3s1SzYCuB7bDd_MnG_aiDBmhs-kbwhhjFRkJ6n6Uj6s
Goldberg: Two weeks ago I made a promise to David Arquette that various situations needed to be resolved otherwise there would be consequences. I may have become the artist formerly known as Brother Adbillah Gadaffiberg or B.A.G. for short, but I still hold power and influence in this industry. I had some demands for you David, demands that I expected to be met. Brother Hassan is a future world champion and is the true leader of Team Al-QaeDAH and must be respected as such.

Goldberg pats Hassan on the shoulder before pointing to Booker T.

Goldberg: Now this man standing next to me is certified royalty. He is a King and should be treated as such. I don’t give a crap about licensing laws or any other sort of nonsense that you might be claiming. His name is King Bookah and therefore you should show him the respect he deserves by using his proper name. If he wanted to be known as Booker T, then that would be the name he would go by. Your refusal to meet the demands of Team Al-QaeDAH, has led me to scouring the indie scene high and low - but I have finally found a third man to help complete the work. The work that needs to be completed.

Goldberg turns to Booker and Hassan that both have confused looks on their faces, almost as if they don’t know what Bill is talking about.

Goldberg: But after I found a third man, I also found a fourth. Two men loyal to the cause, two men that I personally sponsored as they made their sacred vows to the cause that this brotherhood promises. Introducing Brother Mark and Brother Ken…

Goldberg points to the back as the music belonging to Team Al-QaeDAH starts to play over the titantron.

Out from the back riding a Harley Davidson is none other than Mark Callaway (The Undertaker) and Ken Kennedy, with Ken waving the flag of the United Arab Emirates as the pair drive down to the ring. Hassan and Booker both look visibly pleased, as Goldberg continues to speak.

Goldberg: David Arquette this is your ultimatum. Deliver Hassan his world title shot and correct the wrongs regarding the King's improper name usage, or our two new recruits are personally coming for your head and really aren’t concerned about the consequences. The prospect of a fine or lack of pay aren’t a worry, because I personally will be funding them from my own pocket. Allah khayra. Allah 'akbaru. Sayahkum tawila!

The scene then cuts to a commercial break, with all five men who make up Team Al-QaeDAH standing in the ring and looking menacing.

+++++

s_Urjrq2u5Ma7P8uvt9a18tbnopBVb5FM0CGGqVgtW44csvZWFKZc9x0tvob6-oFDhIicR8YwslL8DSyhwUwWdZEhWECDf4LJdbm3BKQhUgVqpCEb2cTmqijQwTqmyRfazjNT2AJ

Lance Storm by submission after rollin’ into a Half-Crab in the middle of the ring, Nikita submitted.(10:19) **½

Lance Storm is handed the National Championship and his reign very much becomes validated now that he has successfully defended the title in a real contest, rather than winning a briefcase not that he would admit it. The night would end with Storm holding the title belt triumphantly over his head as he would be joined in the ring by Bret Hart and Kevin Owens who would congratulate their fellow Team Canada stablemate in the ring as the show would come to its conclusion.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Before Michaels or Jordan had any time to react, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and CM Punk would break into the shot and Orlando Jordan would be cut in half as Roman would nail him with a spear that would send him back first into one of the nearby lockers.

This is like The Shield of my dreams right here.

tumblr_om7l72EbYR1rgxblgo1_500.gifv

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VVKJ4NZg61SvUqEAaNpnuqIm9xRZU_AjWjNEm1OIRhl7Sc4zv9Hjjx-zSApBkQPBt36e2nMVDyIh7NaNQY4xkWmS66JyxbVe_YNOjTkGbyRSxm7WErX-N4S1DdWrrBkYKK1_Mgmn

Episode Twelve
North Charleston Coliseum, Charleston, South Carolina

We are now just one episode of Juiced away from our upcoming pay per view 'Last Stand in Dixieland' and the KSL train arrives in South Carolina for the fourth date of 'The Dixieland Tour'. It has now been confirmed that Brian Knobbs will defend his KSL World Heavyweight Championship against the unbeaten and supposedly unbreakable member of The Confederacy Steve Austin. Both men will feature in tune up matches, ahead of the pay per view with Knobbs facing Cesaro, whilst Austin will face the man that lost to our current champion at BBQ Backlash Kevin Owens in what will very much be Stone Cold's toughest test yet.

Bfw1vHS.jpg

J55FvjC.jpg

One of our two remaining Feast or Fried Briefcase holders Chris Candido has been the man selected to face Team Al-QeaDAH new recruit Brother Ken in his KSL in-ring debut. It has now been formerly announced that the contents of both Candido and Edge's briefcases will be opened at Last Stand in Dixieland. Will Brother Ken be debuting against a man who is in possession of a future world title shot or a man that is literally going to be fried in the square circle? Only viewers of the PPV will find out.

EcD5EIv.jpg

We now know that our KSL Women's Championship will be contested in a Fatal Four Way between Taya Valkyrie, Rhea Ripley, Lacey Von Erich & Anna Jay. In the case of Lacey and Anna though a stipulation has now been put in place, that if either of the two are pinned or submitted then they will be ineligible to challenge for the belt for one calendar year. All four women will face each other in a standard tag team match this week as both members of Team Impact Zone face off against reigning champion Taya Valkyrie and the true number one contender Rhea Ripley.

1XGUY1G.jpg

The fifth and final match scheduled to take place in Charleston will be a three way match between AJ Styles, Diamond Dallas Page and Jeff Hardy with the winner of the match earning the right to challenge for the the National Championship at the PPV.

x9ma2WP.jpg

So far eight matches have officially been announced to take place during the PPV's main-show. General Manager David Arquette has made it clear that on request of 'The Black Hands' a ninth match will also take place in Florida, with that match set to be revealed this week. It has also be confirmed that the DARK will return once more, and feature as Last Stand's kick-off show - meaning that even more matches are set to be announced as we prepare ourselves for our third pay per view in this new iteration of the Keep It Fresh Sim League.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

vwU8SkAHDDOBVLyh34EEfu6FXd94BBQ8QfGMWokEFmJBqzX0yb9Lw47sDmQsKr4HlVRZhNgw_j5bL7Q87uiDh8MxFiCBnlG3cLBmBqstKLgoVPfpvPEEwuTH9TyUCxfpdDUTj2F0

Episode Twelve

North Charleston Coliseum, Charleston, South Carolina

The go-home show prior to Last Stand in Dixieland would begin with Alicia Atout standing backstage microphone in hand as she would welcome viewers to the show.

V6FaSAbd1S81ioJo7fPkbUUeT4NMo1QrqtjeAiPBrZLFn_DVgrVOfi-r10K7It70jSJM7CrMKczy3sczyJ6WvD_5ZpAvdvobPSILHdFaShD5fG30TDEzRAgkAc-WZBgBEJuMtIL6

Alicia Atout: Welcome everyone to what has been a very successful ‘Dixieland Tour’ in the southern states, with tonight being the go-home before the pay per view in Florida. I am pleased to inform you all that General Manager David Arquette has promised to add an additional eighth match to the upcoming pay per view, as well as an addition to one of the already scheduled contests. Before we cut to the ring though, I am joined by a special guest at this moment in time. He is one of the newest members of the KSL roster and joined the infamous faction Team Al-QaeDAH, Brother Mark.

sqJiqUCIDxiQnpgn4P6Ta3wdHq-QPnQDvou2_QzFKtfkFmrz1uiFfkMjMNHU3CRQKxxTwHxtITC8nFibv5T7hm1CyzY3PCvFuniwJcZYmK_qU2GRWX0FqHUHF1UzKhe9PMjOhmub

Brother Mark, Mark Calaway or The Undertaker. However, you identify him - the big man was standing next with a smug look next to Alicia.

Alicia Atout: Mark, thank you for joining…

Before Alicia can say anything, she is cut off immediately.

Brother Mark: You are to respect me as I am called by others. My name is Brother Mark and under his eye you will address me in this manner you may start again.

Alicia looks incredibly awkward, but considering how large of a man Mark Calway is she would have been incredibly stupid to go against what he was saying.

Alicia Atout: Brother Mark, thank you for joining me at this time. You requested this time, so what do you have on your mind that you wanted to share?

Brother Mark just shakes his head in almost complete disinterest at what Alicia is saying to him, but nonetheless offers an answer.

Brother Mark: I was brought into the fold by Bill Goldberg and I have begun my devout journey at the same time with Brother Ken. And on this journey of salvation upon which we walk upon, I am in need of a subject to offer as tribute. I am in need of a victim by which I can bathe in blood and offer as a sign of my devotion to my brothers in faith and conscience. The true leader of our khilāfah is the iconic Muhammad Hassan and I know under the grace of Allah himself, he will guide us to the promised land. And so I have a challenge to offer, a challenge to an infidel - to face me at the Kickoff Show ahead of Last Stand on Dark.

Mark pauses for a moment, whilst Alicia looks eager, which is surprising considering she is on the scene and will be the first person in KSL to report on this challenge that is about to be issued.

Brother Mark: A battle is taking place between my brothers and the J.O.B. Squad, and so this coming weekend I issue a challenge to the head of this group of fools and deviants. Al Snow I will offer you as tribute to the khilāfa, and you will be left in the ring washed in your own blood and the stain you leave on the canvas will act as reminder to everyone else throughout the night, of what happens when fight against your true nature and you live in a world of sin and shame.

Brother Mark, then walks away leaving Alicia by herself once again

Alicia Atout: Well you have heard it here first, Brother Mark has challenged Al Snow to a match at Dark this weekend. Will Snow accept or rather, does he even have a choice? Either way, we cut to the ring for what will be our first contest this evening between our number one contender for the KSL World Heavyweight Champion Steve Austin and Team Canada member Kevin Owens.

+++++

e4TzBP3kvRjlAiKJ5ENhwZ2o7BBZKUUyIMezCwl4-VuqXaJHHADYT9_4EXb_NPC9wi7VyL2VkkmLJscgmdppGQCfS4VFnAP8UTOEFZXxHS0NY3LyEiySXZQd3mU-ah3WOw_TGaTX

Kevin Owens by Pinfall, after Team Canada member Bret Hart would jump up on the ring apron and distract the referee long for Owens to kick Austin in the nuts and then nail him with the Stunner to steal the victory in what would be Austin’s first official loss since joining KSL. (5:55) **½

+++++

We cut to a recorded segment featuring none other than Anna Jay.

Pu4wtJcl2Ckpe3N5oRoT6PeF5vqziEsP7p3hc_wJpjd7vQ1199p9WpMcvPBXrjdn34oPKdHcyzeGpuFroA6FbrspQE9QEj99quIWe4ZT0AjUgNW2ooPoc817il-xz80GJOGpVDxF

Anna Jay: I’m not sure what David Arquette’s problem is, but I think it is about time that he recognises that no matter what stupid stipulations he puts in play, he is never going to divide Team Impact. Lacey and Anna, we are besties and we will always look out for each other. There is absolutely no circumstance, in which either of us are going to allow the other to be pinned or submitted, nor as we are going to try to win the match at the expense of the other. All that you have done is created yet another scenario that gives Team Impact Zone an added advantage going into this contest. So on behalf of the the rest of the gang, I want to to personally thank you Mr. Arquette for showing your support for the greatest faction in the history of the KSL.

+++++

HIlMP0B54ssH29NxFKY5f_Az532SH_Ta3XAdrgKCTW5By3agQnQb9RBCkKI8wOMnvTe2zq1l3qxYu8cJKv_hdWtgW2Fy4RCx4qz3R0yA3Solz-MIlNqyXZ-X64iYFBAtxZ3rTBiy

Brother Ken via Disqualification, after what had been a gruelling match between Candido and Brother Ken the referee would accidentally get knocked over for a second. This would result in Brother Ken grabbing hold of Candido’s briefcase and pretending to be hit by it, before throwing the case into Candido’s head. As the referee looked around, he would disqualify after Ken had totally played the system and tricked the match official and completely ruined what had been turning into a classic between both men. (25:05) **

+++++

Following his shock loss to Kevin Owens, an angry and frustrated Stone Cole would be backstage letting off some steam.

Ea2XRcSTQIPDqwQoZ3Kn0Hdfez5GkvFZanijiEIScpfzcRUau8QLzOkB77jQXouXWntQBVyPn8yZjzuVC_RkqpqfHL88O8O9BiDvfeKXMuD7UhV6AF-Zejueb3hzL349FyZ8503r

Steve Austin: Kevin Owens you son bitch! You think that you can embarrass Stone Cold by kicking me in the nuts and stealing a win. All you have done is put your hand into a beehive, and left your scent inside. You might not have got stung yet, but your guilty hands are covered in honey and you will be very easy to track down. I know your face, you son bitch! And I won’t forget what took place tonight. The Confederacy won’t forget what took place tonight! So after I have finished with that fat lump of crap Brian Knobbs and the horizon is clear, you can damn well expect to find the Confederates crossing the border and bringing a whole word of pain to your sorry Canadian asses!

Austin looks a bit sore as he stretches for a moment before carrying on.

Steve Austin: Now this weekend Brian Knobbs, I sure as shit will not be pleased if any of your cronies get involved in our match up. Nor will I be happy if any of those damn Canadians stick their nose where it doesn’t belong. So you fat son bitch, I can inform you that I just spoke with David Arquette about finding a solution to this problem. And solutions are something that our General Manager is very good at finding. So this coming weekend at Last Stand - it will be me versus you inside the confines of a Steel Cell. Prepare to get locked inside with me for the worst night of your life because you are going to leave in a worse state than a bucket of chicken placed into a washing machine, and that is the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

+++++

TRR2X-CAASvwPMG672RpJacYYp39NWwUqiitVYweizl4zIpAyZvX7-j_rYne3dfq6yCoELffcNiv89uoh9hKPPI-zHJACWK6Mc0ok90e2_wQacr8SqTi1W8Gn4866ow6VOY40Dez

Cesaro by pinfall in an extremely back and forth match, with the deadlock being broken with Cesaro from a crouched position nailing Knobbs with a European Uppercut and then using Knobbs size against him throwing him over onto his back to claim the pin fall victory. (10:22) ***¾

+++++

After a commercial break, David Arquette would be standing with the ring microphone in hand with a massive grin on his face as he would begin to address the Charleston crowd.

A0t-E5ocCqbJZsZSTiC0Oliw1_QovmJgjLUNnUc4wyQn9QIsAgByYC0H-ZiK-MOYDLY6rJpM0i__qiN2-ba8zA6kTRSsKEZooJwA-MNsYQithp247xMDoDsi3OFtriTfYLUp_R5W

David Arquette: I am a man in a position of power, who answers to only one authority ‘The Black Hands’ and the hands have made it clear that going forward I must not allow the voices of others to cloud my judgement. I must not buckle to fear. And I must not fall prey to threats. So before I say anything else, on the record Team Al-QaeDAH are being given a first and last warning by me - that you will respect that I am the authority, and you will not attempt to take control of this situation by ill gotten means. But now moving on to more pressing matters.

A few boos and jeers circulate, showing their dislike for Team Al-QaeDAH as Arquette carries on speaking.

David Arquette: The first announcement regards the eighth match that will feature on the pay per view card, and a match that I originally intended to take place on Dark - but ‘The Black Hands’ made it clear to me that a match of this nature would prove to be a massive draw to a live audience and also help increase the buy-rate and so it is now part of the official Last Stand in Dixieland card. We will have a monster eight-man tag team match that will open the show with the Honky Tonk Hotrods & The Working Class team up to take all three members of the Koloffs and Cesaro in what I fully expect to be a standout out match on its own merit. But that isn’t all!

Arquette claps his hands together before he continues, to indicate his delight about what he is going to say next.

David Arquette: Now I enjoy when an extra element changes the entire landscape of a match. When an extra factor makes a situation go from good to great. Well the tag team match between The Hammer and Team Impact Zone, is already scheduled to be a great match. But do you know what would make it better? The involvement of a third party to prevent anyone else from interfering in this contest. So I am very pleased to announce that at Last Stand in Dixieland, there will be a Special Enforcer involved in the contest. A man who will make his KSL return after being absent for the last month, a man who will return to the KSL on the final date of the ‘Dixieland Tour’ in Florida. “The Game” Triple H.

David Arquette doesn’t say another word, as the crowd erupts in excitement as the General Manager just smiles as he begins to head towards the back.

+++++

JYqLNyR81ZPyt5dldBtB8l2aEOWqWky-mnXosJYWX43GeWnxNqWVCzuwF4-ciAFhL2h-ls3tDhCn9slCf8R26ii2QyPS4cHxVemzMvMbfqOD6FsIDRdbq5jaWTA7LVlJ5euDu1Jn

Taya & Rhea via Pinfall after Taya would Taya would springboard off the middle ropes and nail Lacey Von Erich with the Road to Valhalla to bring an end to the contest. (30:23) ***

+++++

Prior to the evening’s event we would cut to backstage worker Traci Brooks.

YkLftYBY6-ZdiC6ilLxRUSRXyV9L1kbm41a4z4x39swbmspPu6Su3pYXcJStCEnR0bTwhQfKLKaj5xhBH3X-GZrzP10R4_dvtxYEVV-8IALudlgNSX48hnk3GC57rC9seikL79OH

Traci Brooks: I have just received an exclusive communique from a representative of ‘The Black Hands’ in the form of an envelope. The contents of this letter reveals that at the ‘Queen of the South’ match a total of four new female signings will be making their KSL debut at the pay per view, with their identities remaining as a mystery at this time. Thank you to all the viewers at home for tuning into Juiced this week, and I have every confidence you will enjoy tonight’s final contest.

+++++

8EW9l1JfklTHbiy1JwCuandRM9zcuTarWmzXZrvTgaTEIrfN5SqXyf7tcvx-mQ7s6ZlRFmTyjM2lHBZG-1swIRt_sZG0uvo0yKt3wD4jhAi8lAbiXTViHqnrQoV8gCdSSaaYeRSs

Diamond Dallas Page by way of Pinfall, after AJ Styles would send Hardy topping through the ropes with a Phenomenal Forearm, he would be caught out with the Diamond Cutter and pinned to bring the match to an end and make DDP the #1 contender for the National Championship.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
PQT4k1g.jpg

KICKOFF SHOW

KEmIWH0.jpg

Singles Match - 15 Minute Time Limit

7gkwRxS.jpg

VfnsDGm.jpg

turmV8m.jpg

Tag Team Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

mlGTgDf.jpg

Singles Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

+ + + + + + +

kEgcbgN.jpg

American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida

uYdqtNp.jpg

m6gcRq5.jpg

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

yBYqEw7.jpg

KSL National Championship Match | Singles Match

DniW5Du.jpg

100 Steel Chairs Match | 30 Minute Time Limit

vGKW4rx.jpg

KSL World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender's Match | Tag Team Match

zBH61ft.jpg

Tag Team Match - 30 Minute Time Limit

EQduC7L.jpg

KSL World Tag Team Championship Match | Tag Team Match

ls0z55N.jpg

KSL Women's Championship Match | Fatal Four Way

DuvIjuc.jpg

KSL World Heavyweight Championship Match | Steel Cell Match

K83I1FT.jpg

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch vs. Candice LeRae vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Lita vs. Sasha Banks vs. Tay Conti vs. Toni Storm vs. Mystery Entrant #1 vs. Mystery Entrant #2 vs. Mystery Entrant #3 vs. Mystery Entrant #4

Prediction Contest Rules

1) Pick The Winners Of Each Match
2) Correctly Guess The Four Mystery Entrants in the Queen Of the South Match
3) Correctly Guess Who Is Pinned Or Submitted In The KSL Women's Championship Match
4) Who Will Win Claim The Win In The Eight Man Tag Team Match

5) Out Of Chris Candido & Edge, Who Will Be Fried & Who Will Be In Possession Of A World Title Sh
ow

Winner Gets To Decide Who Gets The Next National Championship Match

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We flying participation trophy flags?

Also tag if I haven't predicted in a day or two pls bc that means I've forgotten :cozy

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME