KIF's Sim League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
We flying participation trophy flags?

Also tag if I haven't predicted in a day or two pls bc that means I've forgotten :cozy

will do - and the prediction contest has been edited, forgot to add the actual prize derp

Reactions: Chris

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
PQT4k1g.jpg

KICKOFF SHOW

KEmIWH0.jpg

Candido

7gkwRxS.jpg

Gable

VfnsDGm.jpg

Brother Mark

turmV8m.jpg

CLub Paradse

mlGTgDf.jpg

Hardy

+ + + + + + +

kEgcbgN.jpg

American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida

uYdqtNp.jpg

m6gcRq5.jpg

Koloffs and Cesaro

yBYqEw7.jpg

Storm

DniW5Du.jpg

Rollins

vGKW4rx.jpg

Job squad

zBH61ft.jpg

Hammer

EQduC7L.jpg

Team USA

ls0z55N.jpg

Rhea

DuvIjuc.jpg

Knobbs

K83I1FT.jpg

LeRae

Prediction Contest Rules

1) Pick The Winners Of Each Match
2) Maki Itoh, eva Marie, Lana, Santina Marella
3) anna jay
4) Cesaro
5)Edge fried, candido title shot

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Candido
Edge
Brother Mark
Club Paradise
AJ Styles
Koloffs & Cesaro
DDP
Rollins
JOB Squad
Impact Zone
Team USA
Anna
Knobbs
Charlotte

2. Ima be honest I cannot think of anyone rn so just blank this for me :lol
3. Taya
4. Cesaro
5. Edge fired, Candido title shot

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
PQT4k1g.jpg

KICKOFF SHOW

KEmIWH0.jpg

Candido

7gkwRxS.jpg

EDGE

VfnsDGm.jpg

MARK

turmV8m.jpg

team canada

mlGTgDf.jpg

JEFF HARDY

+ + + + + + +

kEgcbgN.jpg

uYdqtNp.jpg

m6gcRq5.jpg

KOLOFFS

yBYqEw7.jpg

DDP

DniW5Du.jpg

SETH

vGKW4rx.jpg

JOB SQUAD

zBH61ft.jpg

team impact

EQduC7L.jpg

Cream of the Crop

ls0z55N.jpg

ANNA

DuvIjuc.jpg

Knobbs

K83I1FT.jpg

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch vs. Candice LeRae vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Lita vs. Sasha Banks vs. Tay Conti vs. Toni Storm vs. Mystery Entrant #1 vs. Mystery Entrant #2 vs. Mystery Entrant #3 vs. Mystery Entrant #4

winner: TONI STORM
mysteries: salina de la renta, britt baker, hikaru shida, lulu pencil
3) rhea gets pinned
4)cesaro
5)edge will be fried

[/]

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NUNDzrjOqL2k0VOciy1EGJneftStzszgoSNCS0UfIWPzZhiZDIkVfpTL_3gWbc_dizgMye2na_KT0LHdCnebmaIc0xq7ZJombKPvfiClFfdtAtdMttIMMn1XqGQNWUepuxnXZp3n

KICKOFF SHOW

The edition of Dark that will act as the Kickoff Show for Last Stand in Dixieland, begins in ‘The Bunker’ with Alicia Atout being joined by none other than General Manager David Arquette.

Alicia Atout: Mr. Arquette, it is a pleasure to you in ‘The Bunker’ during the kickoff show, and I also believe this is your first time joining us in the hub of information in the KSL.

David Arquette: Well tonight is going to be a very important show, and so I thought it would be best to make myself available. Just in case our star reporter had some questions she might want answering before going into the show.

Alicia looks a little bit flustered by the compliment, but also the trust that David is putting in her as he just smiles radiating confidence.

Alicia Atout: Well of course we have a number of matches taking place tonight on both Dark and the Main Show, but considering this is the last date of the ‘Dixieland Tour’ I suppose the question I really have to ask is what direction are we taking next?

David Arquette: Everyone knows that the Keep It Fresh Sim League is all about representation. We have the Women’s Champion, which was the main-event at Smark’s House Party. We have the KSL World Heavyweight Championship, which was the main focus at the BBQ Bash and so it is only fitting that tonight’s main-event is the match for the KSL World Tag Team Championships between defending champions Team USA and the Cream of the Crop.

David looks very pleased with his announcement, but Atout being the invasive reporter that she is pushes on as she looks to get a really big scoop.

Alicia Atout: Does that mean that our next pay per view is going to feature the National Championship then as the focus for the PPV?

Arquette chuckles at the question.

David Arquette: Well I wasn’t going to say anything until later on tonight, but seeing as you ask now seems the opportune time. We will be leaving the south and have two dates in Virginia and then an event in West Virginia and Maryland before flying out west for our planned PPV in Hawaii.

Alicia Atout: And what is this PPV going to be called?

David smiles, as the shot of him and Alicia is replaced by a graphic on the screen (the savvy production team knowing its cue).

1UXgOlONYTvScfTf4eYhPMQWP5HY_1io0bXZ_BzoMidJBVshJhsEaKXC3z7YQDZ483LyTs2Q-ZN1tmSTWJ8h1uF2hW2VKLMw_RV3LgQmX1WZN3uKhxcp5yVgSCGEIaOI86qCfSh4

David Arquette: Fire Festival and the main-event at this fourth pay per view of the year, will see the crowning of new champions. Because, starting from the next episode of Juiced we will have ourselves the beginnings of a Trios Tournament, with the intention of two winningest teams facing each other at Fire Festival for these championship belts.

The camera cuts away from the PPV poster and back to Arquette, who is holding one of the new belts in his hand.

SI6FQfc4M7zuhZ1d7U-CIx6r8PDKB_hLT9EXl8SxhcguVxYEuN4_8DOjpSf3VFbN2VJ6Avznah07GuxSUmPFpqNL60qA1wZd9pBaiwo4-Rr4oMg4M_dL7ty4cPK0Jje4mA8G6hOY

David Arquette: As you are aware Alicia, the Six Man Tag Team Championships, were a much coveted prize in the old version of the company so I felt it was very important to bring them back from the dead. Announcements regarding the bracket will be made during our scheduled preview for Juiced but I can confirm that unlike the KSL World Tag Team Championships, both men and women will be able contest for these straps. But I think I have taken up enough of your time, and I think we should cut to our first match don’t you think?

Before Alicia is able to respond, the screen starts to crackle as if interference is affecting the signal and a video starts to play immediately cutting the feed to Atout and Arquette.

After about thirty seconds or so, the music plays in the background as a figure emerges in front of the camera and begins to speak in a muffled/deepthroated voice.

f4TTuEj3J15eJFQWmlzzvGfVZDv_y3zg-kntiO24AIyB6sqoEVgENRuMEDyJgEfRyQfp4oCC5C3vaELCVbYu7U_IKAmm6Ygiaw13ECxEIkwNcHjNTWsFeqjdnjojLpvP4Jwxw0FN

The Envoy: I am the Envoy and I am the sound of reason. I present myself as one of the five fingers of ‘The Black Hands’ and my actions are all done on their behest. The powers that be are unhappy with some of the decisions that General Manager David Arquette has made, and so I have been instructed to step out from the shadows and give notice of what will occur if the General Manager doesn’t fall back in line.

The footage and music suddenly stops, returning to a confused looking Alicia Atout with David Arquette already having left ‘The Bunker’.

+++++

-VNsJHylLTeNx0BN0CKtUkxTg_2UFGF_T1REMZVBwZEMJQj5kDqlnSB5d3kgrNx9hKUZ28CD9tOXG8Pfw62jLkdoLTSaM-l9j4m19x2ulMHZRnDdohwkDld9eFogPDOZfMFbIdia

Singles Match - 15 Minute Time Limit

Al Snow by pinfall after a sloppy Snow Plow off the second rope.(12:15) **½

+++++

We would cut backstage to a promo featuring Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair, who would be taking part in the ‘Queen of the South’ match later on tonight.

LhIFmkObyVz-R-QZZyXTElZ_x9M0DGwHQ4BW_f6eugI8oMG9ssjsCwkszucdEpsyDVTUSv9SCCwPbDv55BuuvCfYLhbfH6r2vSyMfoL-RJYIqlCM8FfMkPdJsqMBMHzXRi7LZGr-

Becky Lynch: Later on tonight myself and my best friend Charlotte will be taking part in the Queen of the South match, with the winner of this match earning a shot at KSL Women’s Championship.

Charlotte Flair: A title shot, that we have both agreed is something that at least one of us must claim no matter what.

Becky Lynch: Exactly. We are going to go into this contest, watching each other’s back because I am sure as we get wet on a rainy day, that we aren’t going to be the only combo going into this match with alliances in place.

Charlotte nudges Becky, who nods.

Charlotte Flair: On the off chance, which is likely unlikely.

Becky Lynch: Very unlikely.

Charlotte Flair: But nonetheless, we do have a Plan B. If one of us doesn’t become the Queen of the South, then we are very much putting ourselves forward in the Trios Tournament but…

Charlotte looks at Becky.

Becky Lynch: We will need a third person to join the two of us, and we would prefer a single male step up to the plate. As much as we know that women are strong as hell, a man of a certain bulk would be an added benefit going into this tournament.

Charlotte Flair: So if this is something you’d be interested in, just drop Becky or me a message and we will get back to you.

+++++

ZxnU2QBy7eYZOBYiltZMiiKhz1FpPlf0ycorhrMxhF20AiL4Ez8ALH_RUYkNVFS2g__wPnno_PNCsoyx-RYK9vrCAqkOeSY-_fN58x71ZsPWjhzbEuzkgWYXbhsb_hZ-mn61qXEK

Edge by pinfall after a second Spear.(10:19) **¾

+++++

We would cut live backstage to none other than Diamond Dallas Page, who on the main show was set to face Lance Storm for the National Championship.

1624398128916.jpeg

Diamond Dallas Page: I come into this match with two things on my mind. The present and the future. The present is that Lance Storm will be waiting for me in the ring later on tonight, and I will have a chance of becoming the National Champion. Now I won’t disrespect the title, because I sure damn hell want to leave with that gold in my grasp.

DDP has a massive smile on his face, after clearly imagining what it would be like to be the champion.

Diamond Dallas Page: But leave with the belt or leave with a loss, I'm going to shake hands with Lance Storm and wait expectantly for the man that has been in my sights for quite a while now. There are certain things that really rub up a man the wrong way, and one of those things is gimmick infringement. So I sure as hell hope that you are able to leave the arena on your own two legs, before either way I am coming for you - Randy.

DDP just stares at the camera for a moment with a fierce glare about him, before walking off.

+++++

JkMrfpJ3dLMI8bJyjqqbUjPB81PfvvtVKCa5SI5jFF7k3RIoH9HSLNB0y_dAydCshlmKRiJkoeVzB4LNYAJl8RkM4Qus41GKQux0Lo4MGQGQjIahKSRdAWyfshCf6CfeaEvmXQVv

Brother Ken after a Mic Check out of nowhere.(13:29) **¾

After the match, Brother Ken would grab hold of a microphone and begin to address the fans.

Brother Ken:
Two matches and two victories to my name over the same man, who I was able to beat in two very different ways and prove my worth to the brotherhood. This sorry asshole, lying on his back and seeing stars sure as shit better not be the man in possession of a world title shot, because that would be a damn waste of a perfectly fine championship opportunity. Either way, you will all remember the name Broooooootheeeeeerrrrr Ken….Ken!

Brother Ken would then throw the microphone directly at Candido, before exiting the ring.

+++++

We could cut to Traci Brooks, who would look very pleased with herself.

18nV8ZF1qgm5rGO-nNJBPcbLUouwn9xcm_fBP48taUXg0JBUbXvFrFemQJw71S-VLoamXuKLTSAqC33XEgmDZ-ol2MjAD8tX_fQzvizuTwGDvd7T0n92X9lGnHSDFqogRAgZVzyM

Traci Brooks: Thank you for joining me at this time KSL fans, because this episode of Dark is proving to be quite the hotspot for exclusives and so anyone that decided to skip tonight's kickoff show is most definitely going to regret it. Standing next to me at this very moment in time, is one of the four mystery women that will be entering into the Queen of the South match. So it's my privilege to welcome Candice Michelle to KSL.

C7snOm6nGSJWNDqg4ncK6TcH58F1gB_fe-EKd9Suwtt_i04_eP-jSS0Bn6lqckLBQI-PmGedZAiYigmRtS5ETWgdwQBeadmwYm8yTca_1LTlhM7TJw_Ei3-hISysAfhg5sSVK-GQ

Candice smiles as she walks into the shot and nods at Traci, but doesn’t actually say anything.

Traci Brooks: Now Candice, you are one of four women who recently signed with the KSL and the debut that you and your fellow signees are making could really do you some good. What led you to making the decision to join us?

Candice Michelle: When you enter a room and everyone looks at you, you know you are a big deal. Everytime I step into a wrestling ring, I generate the same effect. So to put it quite simply, it would be a bad business decision if I hadn’t decided to pursue an immediate career with this great company. I am championship material and I am therefore duty bound, to claim the top prize and raise its prestige tenfold.

Traci nods keenly as Candice talks, before questioning her again.

Traci Brooks: So going into tonight’s match, which of your opponents are you most worried about?

Candice Michelle: I don’t know if worried is the correct word, but I am certainly aware of Bayley. She is a former champion and therefore is someone that must not be treated lightly. Someone that has proven themselves as someone capable of winning big matches, is someone that will always be a threat. Once you are a champion, it can never be taken away from you. You can lose the strap, but you never lose your reign.

Candice then smiles and nods at Traci before walking off screen, as the segment comes to an abrupt end.

+++++

X8xj-kGZxFdGAq-ueut04P9JLlHbPsZtiPG-uxdHTRPJhl2lXC7WfbkryhwmXpIvfaQH28YQEDAKudq0QW7oj5xf6BMnr49yX4r9zaHrG_6DI8Dw4IsTCoxfUeYi3GeUsTrqZI_w

Tag Team Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

No one, this turned into a wild ass brawl that ended with Kevin Owens blowin’ a fireball into Johnny Gargano’s face.(8:48) *

+++++

We cut to David Arquette’s office, where he is speaking face to face with Triple H. Hunter was last seen competing in a ring at BBQ Backlash, and tonight will be the special enforcer in the tag team contest between The Hammer & Team Impact Zone.

David Arquette: Hunter I am going to put it plainly, I am aware that you have a lot of ill feelings towards Team Impact Zone - but I really hope you are going to be impartial and…

Arquette is cut off before he can say anything else.

Triple H: David let's get one thing straight. I may work for you, but when I am out in the ring I don’t answer to anybody. I have a job that needs doing tonight, and that is exactly what I intend on doing.

David Arquette: As long as you realise, that taking a side to influence the outcome of the match will be deemed as complete foul play.

Triple H: I am not a rookie straight out of the dojo. This isn’t my first rodeo David, I know how these things work. You should be more worried about staying on the right side of The Envoy, than telling me what to do?

Arquette played dumb.

David Arquette: Who? The Envoy? I don’t know who you are talking about. Either way, I have a lot of work still to do tonight, so if you would be so kind as to close the door on the way out.

Triple H looks riled up as he exits the room and rather than gently closing the door, he slams it shut as he exits.

+++++

maPkbz7jKEXTeImFprSeZIzb-ueh9eLVA5VVeI6Nn8H1NrktdtPcVo5d3l79lBwiUMSYdmE3RBU_dzcIoWy-FmOa4nw2ju1Gt0_vasaZu2iNuTBy2IcOjNEV5H5JqLGiqjWCPWRW

Singles Match - 20 Minute Time Limit

Jeff Hardy after a combination of three Twist of Fates.(18:21) ***½

Dark would come to a conclusion and fade out to black before cutting to commercials, with the main show due to start shortly.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
bTahGZp.jpg

After a special live performance by Thomas Rhett to open the PPV, two massive monster trucks would drive on either side of the entrance ramp, as the official theme song performed by Savannah Dexter and Co. would officially bring the show to a beginning.

C3kf6LS9HC9BfD4N4WLD2I0T2rY_r8IRVzmeZi99Gz2or3IfIAXIb28rNL4Lmc75LBw0HFb5l0mDgkkeZ1-BZkKkEGjruRcbtx1I5JjBgdV-1uayH-SI0S2lz4w1TiLLbjjdeUZN

The third pay per view in the new era of the KSL begins backstage with Johnny Gargano, and Club Paradise members Candice LeRae and Rob Van Dam standing behind him. Gargano’s eyebrows look a bit singed from the fireball that was blown into his face earlier, and a thick layer of moisturizing cream is present on his forehead.

9qf011QG1c6zqKQlD2ECX3iXe3YrYeGRCEhFG72YO-n81hG1LIEcVJSeKl3-E_Z1qleL8NLSAvu28BC4f9c461GRYTV81vkon_5dTTrQfR8xzEQ5eHzJ44dXomcqh04D2FgXykXa

Johnny Gargano: Those actions tonight you Fat Canadian! Those actions were very very stupid, and you can sure as hell bet that you will be contacted by my lawyer in the coming days. Pyromancy has no place in a wrestling ring, and it is clear that appropriate action must be taken, in order for you to understand what is expected from a professional wrestler. If it takes a man in a suit, using a solid legal framework to take the money out of your candy filled pockets then so be it. Because there is no place in Club Paradise for deviants like you.

Gargano looks visibly annoyed, as Candice cups his ears and whispers to him. He nods appreciatively.

Johnny Gargano: And because of you, you flat slob you distracted me so much that I forgot the original reason why I requested this time. Time that I requested, long before you pulled those shenanigans. Now for the last few weeks whether it was on Juiced, on my social media or at public appearances I have been promising a fourth member of our perfect circle. What you see is a collection of perfection and flawless talent, and that is why I am happy to introduce to you all - the last piece of the puzzle. The balance in the force has been restored, presenting the Brazilian Body Bagger, Tay Conti!

Candice and Rob Van Dam look genuinely surprised, almost as if they had been kept totally in the dark or perhaps they had been told a completely different name altogether. Tay has a cheeky smile in her face as she walks into the camera shot and stands beside Johnny.

-ofOti3YRT1vFb8GKBZiYcWF-hJUWajp4pqu5zLcutcuk9ftR20ubDfnlt6VqmrrFwl7BNoeHRZyp2Dtv6pmvaSup8lgOkYNLTFf47_X33MKjx7MS9yR0Y0v43MR162Bsf1MVyS-

Tay Conti: Paradise can not be achieved, without a Brazilian lying next to you. Entry to the club has now been restricted and this is a VIP zone. Tonight, I will do everything in my power to secure victory in the Queen of the South match and prove to everyone why perfection can only be found in Paradise.

Whilst Tay had been speaking Candice looked annoyed as she slapped Gargano on the arm. With Johnny putting his arm around his wife and doing his best to calm her down.

Candice LeRae: I thought I was trying to win the Queen of the South match!

Johnny Gargano: You both are, you are both going to win the match my love.

Candice LeRae: I don’t think that is how it works Johnny.

Johnny Gargano: Trust me, I watched Hunger Games with Rob last night. If two people are on the same page, they can just agree to share the prize. Hollywood wouldn’t lie to us, what you see in the films is real life.

Candice looks confused, but shrugs her shoulders as Gargano ushers the group to follow him off camera.

+++++

YXHisJGQ5fs2nIWKV7dG3eURRr6LnBxwzYY_SBfbEYoi92p1tWhYXQQdF6dxpMc6ktvo7WEwDAz_gazq1gSX6picJ7Z8MZwSaqjjXhgBuagaUzUmR0pwKfa8RtbzpM-HS8QY35oK

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

The pay per view’s opening contest was certainly interesting on the basis that there were a lot of different elements involved in the contest. Cesaro was effectively in the match on his own, as the three Russians very much were a unit of their own. Whilst the Honky Tonks and the Working Class, were very much only concerned with the welfare of their respective partners. Despite this though, the team of the Koloffs and Cesaro seem to become heels on the basis of their nationality alone and Regal being a Brit was thrown out of the window due to his partnering up with Dusty. It was very obvious who the crowd wanted to win this contest.

The Working Class would prove to be a very exciting combination for most of the match, as they would utilise a number of quick tags not only with each other but also making sure to involve Roddy and Honky Tonk as much as possible. The best combination coming from the WC, would come with Regal smashing Nikita Koloff in the rib with a solid punch to the mid-section whilst upside down only for Rhodes to drop him on his head with the Piledriver! The only reason the match ended though was because Cesaro would dive through the ropes to break up the pinfall.

The match would come to a conclusion with a full on melee taking place in the ring. William Regal would be sent out over the ropes, with a clothesline from Cesaro that would send the two men out of the ring and onto the floor below. Dusty Rhodes and The Honky Tonk man would be blocked off in their corner by Vladimir, as Ivan and Nikita would work on tandem to raise Piper up and slam him down onto the mat with a Double-team Powerbomb to bring the match to an end much to the displeasure of the Florida fans.

Winners: Koloffs & Cesaro (12:44) **½

+++++

The team of Cesaro and Koloffs would celebrate the victory in the ring, before Cesaro would head backstage leaving all three Russian in the ring. Ivan would grab hold of a microphone and he would start to talk, although he would be met with boos and jeers from the crowd.

wxcMJPeMHq37X0RhUGcpVsZH7QSOg44orMLrqAreYuCJstb9iZe-CtPJSD-DqHcuUvGGCpRyYRz6vRfOdvgkDS82W2CoBGihIK5Bcc1WFBf5kz9imftOEbom-jvoATVDyfjoZCqM

Ivan Koloff: Me and my brothers. We have been looked past many times, and if it was up to that now good David Arquette this match wouldn’t have even featured on tonight’s card. We would have been relegated to take part in that crappy kickoff show, without any of the lights being turned on. An opportunity has presented itself however, and an opportunity that as representatives of the Soviet Union we aren’t going to let pass us by. Vladimir Koloff. Nikita Koloff. Ivan Koloff. All three names deserve respect, and we will force you to respect us when we conquer all teams in the Trios Tournament and main-event in Hawaii in a month's time.

All three brothers raise their fists up in the air.

The Koloffs: For the Motherland!

+++++

We cut backstage to Roman Reigns, who is flanked on either side by both Seth Rollins and CM Punk who are wearing half face covering, with Hammer motifs. Roman looks incredibly focused.

Roman Reigns: Tonight our intentions are clear. We strike whilst the hammer is hot! A two pronged attack that will make everyone understand that the HAMMER is a force that can not be defended against. We are until with only one speed and one direction, go! Seth tonight is going to put that brain dead hillbilly Randy Orton on his ass, and cave his skull in all one hundred of those steel chairs that he is never going to the same again. Isn’t that right Seth?

Seth steps forward and pulls down his mask, and swaps places with Roman who continues to stare with dead eyes at the camera.

Seth Rollins: Randy tonight I am making an example of you, so I have no idea why that old bastard Dallas Page is sending challenges your way and calling you out. After I am finished with you tonight, I can promise you that the only thing you will be worrying about is how you are going to sleep at night and how you are meant to use the toilet. I want to make it clear though, that this isn’t personal. I have no particular dislike for you, but as it stands you are in my way and I need to make an example of you. The HAMMER is a force that can not be stopped, and you will submit or you will be broken in half. Tonight, I will enjoy making a mockery of your entire career by breaking you down and leaving you for dead.

Seth turns and pulls his mask back up, as he hands the microphone to Punk who is still wearing his complete wrestling mask as he steps forward and begins to speak.

CM Punk: Now is it very important that the three of us aren’t mistaken for the Shield. The Shield is dead, and just because two of its former members are present is irrelevant. Triple H, I am not sure why you are even involved in the match tonight - but I want to make you a promise. Actually, rather than a promise, I make a decree. And one that will carry the full force of the HAMMER behind it. If you step out of line and try to turn this match to suit your own needs, we will make an example out of you. An example that you will not walk away from.

All three men cross their arms and stare defiantly at the camera, as the screen fades to black.

+++++

nj9IDFCF25HjVbT-VNPyxirfw4BMJBgWIUa1vK-lhYPgynACakPxMzgKprksjijUZNYUrcBsgT_zuO9FC50epRuEKSlztPtRar4zRxVVXEpSwn-hpDBfuFrgiX9kllYrq1RAcq2j

KSL National Championship Match | Singles Match

After being revealed as the National Champion, after winning his briefcase at Feast or Fried - Lance Storm has been on quite the roll making it clear to everyone that he was just given the title, but now he has earned the belt. DDP would come into the match though, having no intention of letting Lances have an easy ride. The two men would throw heavy shots at each other, and rather than being a match of technical skill the two men would turn the contest into more a fist fights, which seems to suit Dallas Page a lot more.

The match would come to a close when Storm would manage to duck out of the way of the Diamond Cutter and instead would land hard on the mat, only to be caught with a stiff kick to the chin by Lance as he would try to get to his feet. This would allow Storm to grab DDP, and transition him into the Maple Leaf Crap that would have Page tapping out in a matter of seconds.

Winner: Lance Storm (16:29) **¾

+++++

We cut backstage to one half of the KSL World Tag Team Champions, Goldust.

7J4YVyPpZOoWmGkPbdjKk9_Qhn4m9LVf5Ih9v68PWSGN4pJ3h9RuBTLTZ74PRrCCMEXqt_YQyPT3Lz1sISMDxqeJtdL_eEQH_e8YvWkvJhfx82HWWahNhs5DK22as2jcDNilkAtw

Goldust: GOLD! It's always about the gold, and everyone wants to lay their hands upon it. Everywhere you look and everywhere you go, every wrestler wants the gold to show they are, the best that money can buy. But money can’t buy success, money just replaces hard work, with an empty feeling. A feeling that so many tag teams feel on a daily basis, a sense of worthlessness. But rather than thinking about who lies in wait for America tonight, the rush for gold lingers out on the horizon.

Goldust seems to be completely serious, as he carries on speaking with an air of entitlement and self belief.

Goldust: Two teams vying for attention and vying for the admiration of the crowd. The first a team of losers and failures, an expert of martial arts and a man who speaks an unintelligible language that some people I believe call Scottish. And yet this ragtag duo, keeping on winning when it matters. And despite their unique selling point being jobbers, they seem to have an awful good habit of getting victories when it matters, apart from when they faced myself and Apollo of course. Because gold, gold is eternal.

Goldust removes his blonde wig and starts making start noises and piling bizarre faces, almost as if he has no control in the matter.

Goldust: And then on the other side, you have a former colleague. The King who is not allowed to wear his crown and the man who rallies his troops on a holy crusade, and yet his focus is the unyielding desire to lay his hand on the gold. On the gold, on Goldust! Like the egg timer that is the counter of the universe, only one pairing will reach the summit. The other, they will suffer shattered dreams!

+++++

8TriXCyIz5CH4fasdZBRyJ8PET87R5NPl-Ic_T43ShV4GyeSRY6tnxL_gSlrQkqDgDFqf0h0vbYhsfD2v6cqqUVoertvXILjLOJIgbA_Llyfmp3Q2xVjk1RgP4EY3Hum0ZGJq2Mq

KSL World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender's Match | Tag Team Match

Both teams were coming from two very different places going into this contest. The J.O.B. Squad were all about having fun and being a little bit goofy, whilst Team Al-QaeDAH felt like they were being cheated by management and had various complaints and grievances directed at David Arquette. This would result in Hassan and Booker starting the match the more aggressive and would focus their fire on Grado who they must have decided was the weaker man and would make sure to cut Grado off from tagging in his partner.

And this a tactic that they would resort to for nearly the whole portion of the match, which would obviously frustrate Steve Blackman who was desperate to get involved in the action. Grado would take a whole lot of punishment whether it was being choked in the Camel Clutch by Hassan or Booker T utilizes a range of different kicks to cut Grado down and weaken him. After every pinfall and submission attempt though, Grado was hanging on in there doing everything in his power to break each pin and everything he could to grab the ropes to enforce a rope break.

Booker T would make a mistake though as he would throw Grado towards the ring ropes, that would allow Blackman to slap Grado on the back to make a blind tag. Booker T was unaware of this though as on Grado’s return he would hoist him up and connect with the Book End! With Grado seemingly down for the count, Booker would shout out ‘KING BOOOOOKAH’ before proceeding to do a spin-a-roonie in celebration only to be caught totally unaware by the now legal man Steve Blackman who would grab Booker from behind and roll him up in a small package pin to claim the victory and earn himself and Grado a future shot at the tag team titles.

Winner: The J.O.B. Squad (Steve Blackman & Grado) (12:38) ***

+++++

Ahead of what was scheduled to be a match of violent proportions between himself and Seth Rollins, Randy Orton would speak quite candidly.

bXlOyeoIpm8D5Q2gIZvDGZYwuVsU-eXQZ_fgRuRnuOrTBacvIhYoPidCTpvrB7eK6txA9iRadq8mKM3fmnt2cX7DZhRZ20ULElLVdst7oSi-AEXwS5YuuHGrScyfHiEY4bchW1un

Randy Orton: Seth you’ve always been an odd man you know that, and it doesn’t matter who you associate yourself with you will always be a thin streak of urine with one of the worst haircuts this business has ever seen. And unoriginal names as well, I mean the HAMMER is straight out one of the most stupid name for a group I have ever heard. And also incredibly unoriginal. But perhaps after I have driven a hundred chairs into your skull, you will finally wake up from this dream you seem to be stuck in and I will chalk you down as the first of many men that will fall at the feet of the Confederacy. The South will rise again!

Randy would then walk towards the ring, with it being clear that he had been speaking in the Gorilla position.

+++++

zd-2FugIyLxFO5tKzoVnttlTbzCpb0IU5g_usUo_IF-Yl6aXv0ci-IzNs7XxWU0aH-nSyN5dIB0TsD8uwoocU5krDIrxS5YFCw8D4c_oKb-YbZqvitmblXqS9bWDmytBcdK-LLSM

100 Steel Chairs Match | 30 Minute Time Limit

The match would begin with a hundred chairs in the ring, leaving absolutely to anyone’s imagination. The contest wasn’t really a wrestling match, and would represent more of a death match as both men would do everything in their power to hurt the other as much as possible. Some of the more intense spots would include Randy nailing with a Super RKO off the turnbuckle that would send Seth crashing down into a stack of chairs.

Rollins' approach to the match would be a lot more violent, in tha he would prefer to just crack as many chairs as he could into Orton’s head. This would eventually lead to Orton being busted wide open after Rollins would pin Orton in the corner with a pile of steel chairs blocking him and would just hit him over and over and over again in the head. Seth Rollins would have to spill his own blood before the match was done though, as he would have his head trapped in a steel chair like a bear trap and as he was wedged in the corner and Orton would charge forward and Punt Kick Rollins in the head busting him wide open in the process.

With both men bleeding profusely and blood raining out all over the canvas and broken chairs littering the ring. Both men were sluggish and slow on their feet, and the match would come to an end with Rollins nailing Orton with the Pedigree onto the pile of broken chairs to bring an end to the contest, with a lackadaisical cover.

Winner: Seth Rollins (22:11) ****

+++++

We cut to the locker-room belonging to Team Impact Zone, with the entire five person ensemble sitting down in front of the camera dressed from head to toe in Impact Zone merchandise. All five are all due to complete tonight, and all five would have something to say to the camera.

Orlando Jordan: Tonight the so-called great hammer will meet us in the ring, and apparently myself and Shawn are meant to be shaking in our boots with anxiety and fear of the punishment that a loser wearing a mask and a juice head pumped with narcotics. Oh now the group with the worst fashion sense! Help us.

Orlando can’t help but laugh as Shawn begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: And to make this night even more bizarre, I got someone that I already sent to the hospital joining in as the awkward enforcer of the contest. Hunter, is there an actual reason why you are taking part in this match tonight? Or are you just a bitter man, who is jealous of my gorgeous looks and luscious hair. Hair that I noticed the hospital had to shave off, when you were admitted to hospital. Boohoo bitch!

The rest of the Team Impact Zone seem to particularly enjoy that comment as they point towards Shawn and nod their heads and smile.

Orlando Jordan: Roman you claimed to take exception to me, but to be honest I take exception to you and your terrible fashion sense and terrible taste in company. I honestly don't know if just one beating is going to be enough to teach you the lesson in the respect you so clearly need. But I will leave that speech for another day.

The camera would then focus on Anna Jay and Lacey Von Erich with the two women both challengers in tonight’s fatal four way match for the KSL Women’s Championship.

Lacey Von Erich: This match was put together to put myself and Anna at a disadvantage, to make us fight on edge and put the pressure on our shoulders. But, unfortunately Mr. Arquette completely misread the situation. You see the two of us, we are stronger than family. Family is something you are born with, it runs in the blood. But loyalty and friendship, those are things you choose. Those are the things that you don’t go against and you don’t break.

Anna Jay: I was the extra factor that led to Lacey becoming the women’s champion the first time round, so the fact that people actually believe that I would betray Lacey and try to pin her is laughable. Why would either of us go out of our way to pin the other and prevent the other from challenging for the Women’s championship for a whole year? That just doesn’t make any sense. Especially, when Team Impact Zone is by far the strongest faction in the KSL.

Lacey Von Erich: So nice try Arquette, but all that you have done is guaranteed that tonight I will become a two time KSL Women’s Champion.

Anna Jay: No doubt, no doubt.

The camera then focuses on KSL World Heavyweight Champion Brian Knobbs, who will defend his strap against Steve Austin later on tonight in a Steel Cell match.

hSPv0K44vDlVZUaF2oewLymABJ98anW_d_mQchVt85ca25DWOBQnQE2KyoD7qN0YubvmCc2Ju5vzlcoeg6Vqka2H6LONuYTUJWzJukrSSSHZvfHRauQWJFXZHZH2uD6HpSK5Pxep

Brian Knobbs: Tonight Austin your racist hillbilly dumbfuck, I am going to make you my prison bitch!

Knobbs then sticks up his middle finger at the camera, as the segment comes to end.

+++++

trzB8bvTE7njEVlTI2xlhOZgZlfsqpChStXjGMgDK9_n0oOc4tt3i1AQUmgZbljWkB9dnIeGJWDnHFH6h8oTKzFdJMbltdkEp21oDbxZf_wVyJMbRt_dsy4PepgiB0-ObuQfVtU6

Tag Team Match - 30 Minute Time Limit

The match between the HAMMER and Team Impact Zone was bizarre to say the very least, with the match starting in a regular fashion with both teams clearly with the intent of winning. However, it soon became very apparent that all four men were taking exception to Triple H's presence and the non-legal men would go out of their way to mock and ridicule Hunter. HBK would even go as far as to pretend to be Triple H at BBQ Backlash rolling around on the floor and making moaning noises.

Like someone flipping a switch, Triple H would snap and with his signature sledgehammer in hand would proceed to clear out the entire ring attacking all four men with the foreign object, and would add insult to injury by visibly spitting on Michaels before exiting the ring.

No Contest (7:44) **

+++++

A video package, featuring both Taya Valkyrie and Rhea Ripley which had been put together, would air prior to the Women’s Championship match.

O1d5muGwc3iyjqfwaZ3MJpLhp4KZ4i1tKIdY7Q6aR6Y6QjE_yu6yUsz48gw-S7muF85xS5z5GNfKrFUtdf6FdaZWMOvRgCU_OCburorqtSyqLsC1sSiWofHMoPNSc11vc2K0LuL7

Taya Valkyrie: I am the KSL Women’s Champion and normally that means I would be given respect and treated as such. I would have had a number one contender, and go into a pay per view with champion's advantage.

oYId1zw49B2t_7fzPzjIXYZ-arogNzGmp8n8iqBZtfWxPl1W4d8t-sykYGiN5rYQwHOc24NTcMUSpsPOxPkaUupuT0Z7mGK5H1JSerx5HHC-ow3Um_6mYRYJS3XHM0-WX9TFeaim

Rhea Ripley:
When someone earns the right to be a number one contender, they are normally allowed to fight for the prize in a match that they have earned. Instead of having to worry about interlopers, who get involved in situations that they shouldn’t.

Taya Valkyrie: Everyone knows that this match should be me against Rhea.

Rhea Ripley: Everyone knows that this match should be me against Taya.

Taya Valkyrie: I am going to do everything in my power to hold onto the title, because that is my duty as a champion.

Rhea Ripley: I have already accepted that the chances of me leaving with the belt are very much stacked against me, so instead as long as Lacey or Anna take the fall. I will consider this match as a complete victory not just for me, but for every single woman in the locker-room.

Taya Valkyrie: I am the KSL Women’s Champion.

Rhea Ripley: I am the real number one contender!

+++++

qEyKErKXUSk31WzuzYQNUVhbmPKjLcnVOOemEhLps9pEoaep0F4oE-gO_KHUPd7DgFnZz0br8RwNDlr1sHwrY6W_-tfCNXbwgVvThrtgG10yjUu3VJ5yuZPH0xS82BWxto9yxeVv

KSL Women's Championship Match | Fatal Four Way

Rhea and Taya from the get go would seem to form an alliance, on the basis that this was the exact approach that Lacey and Anna had brought to the contest, although it was clear that the champion and the number one contender weren’t on the same page and didn’t have the same dynamic chemistry that both members of Team Impact Zone brought to the ring with them.

Anna Jay and Taya would eventually gain the upper-hand though, as after Taya had made a mistake she would be shoulder barged out of the ring leaving Ripley vulnerable in a tw on one handicap situation in the middle of the ring. Like feral cats that would be truly vicious in their strikes, before Anna would hoist Rhea on her shoulders with Lacey leaping off the turnbuckle to connect with a truly supreme Rocket Launcher! The only reason that Lacey wouldn’t claim the victory, would be because Taya would drive back into the ring to break up the count at the last possible moment.

There would start to be a number of near falls, but every-time one of the other two wrestlers would break up the count themselves. Reigning champion Taya Valkyrie would really step up her game, as she would pick up Lacey from behind and drive her down to the mat with the Road to Valhalla, seeming to have Von Erich dead to rights. At the same time though, Rhea Ripley would have picked up Anna Jay and thrown her down brutally on top of Taya and Lacey with the Riptide, with Anna not only taking the full force of the impact but also being used as a weapon to inflict pain to Lacey and Taya below, with Valkyrie now unable to go for the cover. Rhea would then search through the bodies and pull Lacey from the bottom pulling her up close and pushing her against the turnbuckle and using her leg at full extension proceed to choke all the life out of Von Erich before bringing her down to the mat with a Cradle DDT!

Anna Jay would come at Rhea from behind, but Ripley would forecast her coming and end up smashing her elbow in Anna’s face, that would call her to tumble to the floor but in a strange turn of events was lying right next to Von Erich looking dazed and confused. Ripley would smile as she would take a couple steps backwards, before charging forward and going to Punt Kick Anna Jay only for Taya to get back to her feet and cut Ripley in half with a spear, leaving all four women down and out. Everyone would look on stunned as Tay Conti of Club Paradise would jump the ring barricade and slide into the ring, and end up dragging the limp body of Anna Jay on top of Lacey as the referee would be unable to dispute it considering the match being a fatal four way, and therefore having no disqualifications and instead would make the three count.

Anna Jay was crowned the champion, without being at all aware of the fact as Tay Conti would exit the ring. The fact that Lacey had been pinned meant that she would be unable to challenge for the belt for a whole calendar year.

Winner: Anna Jay (24:42) *** ⅝

+++++

Following the Women’s Championship match, we cut to Stone Cold Steve Austin who is set to face Brian Knobbs in the Steel Cell in the evening’s following contest with the World Title up for grabs.

1C_xx19oxLpPvl0kkov9Ay0dSz70o23CukTqeNMXX6qKdD88dL7b0m6W5Re4kZ1D61XOq1izd_mhgTuSLsmsqY7C-1JNlG2e-4k__G1R5xKiBMcBsSqsU2dW3_cy36HNu4F3Vmbz

Steve Austin: You better believe I am motivated this evening, and no doubt you are the same fat boy. My Confederacy brothers have all suffered this evening, as have your Impact delinquents and we find ourselves without a win to our names. And in the case of your time at the top, that is going to come to a sudden end tonight you son bitch! The Confederacy is going to bring an end to this ‘Dixieland Tour’ by kicking ten types of crap out your face of space mass, send to you to left, send you to the right, kick ten types of shit out of you and connect with the Stunner, Stunner, Stunner, Stunner, Stunner! The South will rise again, and the reclamation of former honour started tonight in the heart of Dixie and that is the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!

+++++

hYo_n7_Yv-67b7ahV7EhQV25aCn8SMjr1_4dUvNZAAhOdQf_HMprEIAn6QxvJif8T04uohJ2AnzaHjOxJm6Wi6gPakWfjcet6Ho1l4JywyMT8x1gK9qfdu8QAHGQKExeEWjt5NJm

KSL World Heavyweight Championship Match | Steel Cell Match

With both men locked within the confines of the Steel Cell, the only way that either man would be able to escape the other was to climb out the cell, but the only means that either man could end the contest was by pin-fall or submission. Both men would use the elements that the cell provided, doing their best to throw each other against the steel on as many occasions as possible and with both men being large in stature it was no easy feat for either man, it one a number of occasions they were able to throw each other into the steel.

As the match passed the ten minute mark, Knobbs was starting to show signs of fatigue and it was clear that he was out of breath. Austin would really ramp up the pressure at this point and start beating the crap out of Knobbs forcing him to defend himself, but still continuing to beat him down, before finally nailing the champ with the Stone Cold Stunner! Austin would go for the cover, but Knobbs would get a shoulder up at the last possible moment.

As the match would progress, Brian Knobbs would have Austin in a bearhug and run forward and run right into the cell door causing the door to be smashed off its hinges, and both himself and Austin to topple out of the ring and onto the floor below. Austin was in a terrible state, and he would be pushed back through the door by Knobbs. Rather, go for the finish though Knobbs would grab his title belt and start climbing up the cell and reach the top looking at Austin. He would then, much to everyone’s shock, proceed to leap off the cage whilst holding his strap and crash down onto Austin, absolutely destroying him as he landed on top of him before remaining in position to claim the pin-fall and retain the world title.

Winner: Brain Knobbs (17:32) ***½

+++++

VvNqYfLxHqVZBY7Xr9uUkiAItVr1gZV-U0sflibTjCK9BkHXOHNz9pPsHMzzs4OC0BJ9g-AayaaBRxz4IocX9Rgltt0WT58fy7JJSdw0kGveF0K85UTAexVxGQkAl54S2Rj0E1Bg

Austin was stretched out of the ring, after it had been ruled that he had been knocked unconscious after Knobbs had landed on top of him. Knobbs had remained in the ring, where he had been joined by David Arquette as well the two briefcase holders: Chris Candido & Edge. Edge and Candido were both standing in two paddling pools that had been setup in the ring, with electric cables leading from a power box to each other. David Arquette had a wicked smile on his face as he would start to address the Miami fans.

n1fqZp1lj37u8qDFCAVO2W4QQ3VGPljx8dyxMvW2AodKy-M6ChbtW7DRF-Do6sc3tWMpj1p9YGpAPvmT_nnZbRtCpxyqnVN2d2MtrU241KT8EnMjRRcrE4i-yIDAhVVOE-R57tTZ

David Arquette: As I stand before you, one of either Chris Candido or Edge is going to open up their briefcase and find out that they are in possession of a shot at the KSL World Heavyweight Championship, which as we just witnessed is still in the possession of Brian Knobbs. The other man is going to get their ass fried as a number of volts are going to surge through the water and cook them good like a good old fashioned southern BBQ. So how about, we finally found out the contents of these two cases once and for all. Now Chris and Adam, I want you to both open your cases after the count of three. One, Two, Three!

Both men would under the claps of their cases, with Edge’s reading: FRIED and Candido’s reading: WORLD TITLE SHOT. In a blink of an eye, a switch would be flipped and Edge would be visibly being electrocuted as he would start to shake in the water before seeming to faint as he would fall to one side and be immediately attended to by medical staff. Chris Candido would have a massive smile on his face, as he would look at the contents of his case and have a massive smile on his face. Before he knew what was happening though, Brain Knobbs would charge at Candido and slam the world championship square into Candido’s head knocking him to the floor with one solid stroke.

Arquette would step back out of the way, but allow Knobbs to take the microphone off him.

Brian Knobbs: I can’t wait to rip your head clean off your shoulders, you weak little twink!

Knobbs would drop the microphone on the floor, and then exit the ring with the KSL World Heavyweight Championship hanging over his shoulder. David Arquette would have a massive smile on his face, as Edge was still being attended to by medical staff as Candido was holding onto his head very much feeling the effects of the gold to his head.

+++++

HucIjfJP_FigRuOK1VuuA-IrI7b_MIehYCEBc-yNP1tmJJdWcyZeDjOF03BdGGqb1j2uGhuo9aq0P5OEIRA49Q4vxAz69ajRME1TsGfbra9gf4sZ12mg2w3WxiQTCtlU0KcQZtw8

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch vs. Candice LeRae vs. Candice Michelle vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Lita vs. Sasha Banks vs. Tay Conti vs. Toni Storm vs. Mystery Entrant #1 vs. Mystery Entrant #2 vs. Mystery Entrant #3

Candice Michelle would end up being the first entrant into the Queen of the South Match, with the second being Club Paradise member Candice LeRae. The two women would be very cautious of each other, knowing that they could only be eliminated by pin or submission but being the first two women in the contest they had to make sure that they didn’t use up their energy too quickly with neither willing to commit and their focus would change as the third entrant would emerge from the back and make their way down to the ring and end up being none other than being LeRae’s Club Paradise fellow member Tay Conti.

With the clear numbers advantage, Candice Michelle simply didn’t have a chance and Conti would finish Michelle off with the Tayogoshi as LeRae would roll Michelle over and eliminate her from the contest. By the time Michelle had managed to exit the ring, theme music belonging to a new signing would start to play out around the American Airlines Arena.

Daffney though rather than make her way down to the ring, would very obviously show no intent of entering the ring until the entrance of the fifth had begun with Toni Storm making her way out from the back. Storm nods her head at Daffney, seeming to respect her tactic and the pair would enter the ring in tandem pairs. The two would prevent Club Paradise from having any sort of advantage, which would balance the contest out which would result in a string of women entering the contest with Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss and Lita all entering the Queen of the South match with Candice Michelle still being the only entrant to have eliminated so far.

With seven women in the ring, the combustible elements of the match would result in a number of eliminations taking place in a short space of time. Daffney would nail Toni Storm with the Frankenscreamer to eliminate her, Becky Lynch would eliminate Tay Conti after nailing her with the Bexploder Suplex and LeRae would nail Lita with the Unprettier as all three eliminations would take place before the next entrant would emerge from the back.

Candice LeRae, Daffney, Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch would be the four surviving winning at this point in the match as the the third new signing music would begin to play, and the crowd would absolutely lose their mind.

Stacy would make the quite the entrance as she would nail LeRae with the Keibler Kick, that would seem to catch LeRae totally off guard as Bliss would be the opportunist and roll Candice up and eliminate her from the contest. As LeRae would be making her way back, Sasha Banks would come out from the back as the next entrant vying to be the Queen of the South winner. She would shortly be joined by Charlotte Flair. Keibler would end up having her long legs used against her, as Charlotte would lock her in the Figure Eight Lock and force her to tap out, bringing an end to her in-ring debut much to the disappointment of a lot of the men in the crowd. Charlotte had put herself in a vulnerable position though Daphne would lock her in an armbar and end up forcing Charlotte to tap out, only seconds after she had just eliminated Keibler.

The next entrant to the ring, would be the final mystery entrant in the form of Maria who would then the final entrant and first KSL Women’s Champion Bayley would emerge from the back. It was now confirmed that one of the six women in the ring would be ending the night as the new Queen of the South and also have earned themselves a future shot at the women’s championship. The next string of eliminations would see Maria, Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss all removed with the final three in the contest being Bayley, Sasha Banks and Daffney.

Daphne would find herself a victim of a temporary alliance as she would be thrown over with the Bayley-to-Belly Suplex before Sasha would lock Daphne in the Bank Statement and forcing her tap out, meaning that either Sasha or Bayley would end the night as the first ever Queen of the South. The match would finally come to an end with Bayley hitting Sasha with the Armtrap Headlock Driver, to be the last woman standing.

Winner: Bayley (26:38) ****

+++++

Prior to the show’s main-event KSL’s first ever Queen of the South winner Bayley would have some thoughts to share post-match.

rTafpgSjMFkZJALmBJ-AzEjn9TpqKgXDDLXvj5QvgaxSv95WDHc0-T7xaTQXeVzrFsp0x_byXrF5zrwLNBQEmz2jW6UkzqR3MThp37XTCrdviS_qAAOR36viInVrvV-V8aLIHfPH

Bayley: The term poetic justice seems fitting following how tonight’s result have gone. At Smark’s House Party, yours truly became the inaugural KSL Women’s Champion in the new era of the company, when I defeated both Sasha Banks and Anna Jay. Now two months down the line, myself and Sasha were once again in the final in one of the biggest matches in this women’s division. And once again, it was me, The Queen of the South that had her hand raised high when all was said and done. And now I have a guaranteed shot at the Women’s Championship.

Bayley lets the fact that she is the Queen of the South winner settle for a moment, before she continues.

Bayley: Now everyone knows there is a traffic jam for the title. Rhea Ripley is the number one contender, and I think everyone knows that she should get her shot at the title. Taya Valkyrie was never pinned or submitted, so as much I wasn’t given a rematch for the title. I think everyone would feel that she should also get her shot at the title before me. And then Lacey Von Erich, well you can’t challenge for the title for a whole year - ain’t karma a damn bitch!

Bayley would laugh out loud as she would stroll off, with a certain spring to her step.

+++++

wN_j-6aGavFp-LZiDEvcj1-BbL8bmsc2Xhyg8i9PtfQncQQvd7OPU6oF8zORwUgrDatfVmg94x5d6D9nGs6cdGV3kEKlWj32OWLeYLoqHdJrUrhOoU4Ri3dEuBxfRYcXSmewevA1

KSL World Tag Team Championship Match | Tag Team Match

The evening’s main-event would see the Cream of the Crop get their shot to challenge the unlikely pairing of Goldust and Crews for the tag team titles. In what would prove to be one of the cleanest matches of the night, with both teams almost seeming to be determined to win the match cleanly. Both teams would show their dynamic fluidity, with a lot of tag taking place and both teams using a variety of double team moves to get the job down.

The match would come to a head, when Razor Romon would find himself on his own as Macho Man had over extended one of his quads, and would only manage to tag in Razor mid limp before dropping down to the canvas in clearly a large amount of pain. The numbers would eventually work against Razor, who just wouldn’t be able to fight both members of Team USA who would eventually hit Ramon with a Chaos Theory/Neckbreaker combo to bring an end to the contest and successfully defend their titles.

Winner: Team USA (Goldust & Apollo Crews)

Las Stand in Dixieland would come to a conclusion with both members of Team USA celebrating in the ring, before inviting a large section of the crowd to actually join them in the ring, with Born in the USA playing as the show would draw to a close.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Was a big show, for a number of different reasons. The randomiser, wanted certain to thing to happen and so it became gospel

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l