• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KIF's Matchmakin' thread

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I will find you a significant other on this site regardless if you want it or not.

I will not take sexuality or age into question because your soulmate could be anyone or anythin'. Let's get this started right.

@Kairi HoHo would you like to start datin' @V-Trigger ? You two will be happy forever, I promise.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Naw but I wanna see Walter v.s Samoa Joe at some point.

Chris, I would set ya up with The EC but you two are more already like best friends with missed connections. So I think you @Gambitto would make for a lovely couple.

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
So you set me up with someone that you set someone else up with before? Did it not work out or does this person get around? I'm not complaining I'm just wondering how good my odds are if this person is really easy or something.