Kidd has surgery on his knee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd underwent knee surgery on Thursday afternoon. Kidd revealed on Twitter that he was doing cardio right before the surgery:
"Woke up at 6am to get one last session of cardio in before surgery. What can I say? #workhorse"

Kidd later tweeted the following update after surgery:
ebc3104ab0d02d12a88fa011ae666b68._.png

"12 hours later and it's a different story entirely. On the road to recovery from here #workhorse"
Dude does cardio right before knee surgery? How dedicated is this guy?

Read more

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Such a shame for Tyson. I hope when he returns he gets a push that he actually deserves..

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Hope he gets well soon, come back ..and finally gets the push he deserves.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Kidd has surgery on his knee

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
WTF he did cardio before surgery wouldnt that of made his injury more worse??? Kidd needs to take it easy now hes has the surgery and not rush his recovery

Thought the same tbh, what did he do? I'm no doctor but I can impersonate one on the Internet pretty well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
seabs said:
Thought the same tbh, what did he do? I'm no doctor but I can impersonate one on the Internet pretty well.

Injury? Tears in both the right ACL and Meniscus + a minor MCL tear. He'll be back to being able to have full weight on his knee by Monday according to doctors. Doctors say he'll have 7-9 months of recovery time. Kidd says he'll be back in six.