• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kidd Bandit contemplating retirement due to heavy bullying

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What absolute losers

Also in advance to the dopes that say "that's the internet" and try to excuse this as normal: you're a loser too lmao capping for people with no life just cause you're scared if people get mad at assholes then they'll get mad at you too :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Between the dumbass threatening Tay and Sammy and now these people bullying Kidd Bandit it's hard to happy to be apart of the Wrestling Community. Granted it's a group of bad Eggs among great fans but when is enough is enough.
honestly it's mostly twitter and the likes. smaller communities like this at least don't tolerate this crap.

really is sad they do nothing about harassment and hate speech on there

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The trans hate in general is some of the worst, not just for wrestling but you can have the most wholesome story posted, has nothing at all do with the fact that the person posting it is trans, and the sad fucks are drawn to it instantly Ike they have a misgendering quota for the day

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Wrestling fans are, as a whole, fucking disgusting mouth-breathing garbage. This is one more proof of that.

I might go the same way as Kidd Bandit some time soon.

Rosie

Dark Side

My own small bit of encouragement, but FUCK the transphobes and those assholes. If it is better for their mental health, then that is what is most important, but remember the support.

No wonder I am not IRL yet even if a decent chunk of my family will be supportive, though ill-informed....

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
It's not even just "Wrestling fans are shit". The whole war against the LGBTQ+ community, led by the GOP is a huge reason for this happening all over the US. Of course that also floods into the Wrestling community with more people from the LGBTQ+ community getting featured and momentum.

Rosie

Dark Side
It's not even just "Wrestling fans are shit". The whole war against the LGBTQ+ community, led by the GOP is a huge reason for this happening all over the US. Of course that also floods into the Wrestling community with more people from the LGBTQ+ community getting featured and momentum.

I think it especially goes hard against the Trans community. Since gay marriage has been introduced, some extra hostility has been directed towards Trans folks. Not just that, but ESPECIALLY those born male but are transfemale or gender fluid like Kidd is. Oh how dare someone born with a duck wear a dress or a skirt and feel happy about it?!

I hope all the transphobes who harass Kidd have their genitals put in a blender with rotten eggs, spoiled milk, and raw chicken, it be turned on, then they have to ingest it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And it literally doesn't matter how you present yourself cause it's pure hatred regardless of what they say. Nyla Rose has had multiple instances of transphobia against her despite as far as I'm aware, never being referred to as anything but a "women's competitor" in AEW, no reference to her being trans, just a woman. Yet the fans who only know about it bc they saw it on the internet still go at her despite it not "being shoved down our throats" like they normally complain about with LGBTQ stuff