Kid Kash returning to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
From WZ:

Former TNA, WWE and ECW star, Kid Kash posted the following on his official Twitter page:

"HI Guys, ITS OFFICIAL i have just signed back with TNA @IMPACTWRESTLING"

I am personally fucking EXCITED. I don't watch TNA much anymore but I may start just because of this. He was my fav back in the old ECW days.

[yt]etshxQpEivo[/yt]

HELL YEAH

Rell

Reaction score
Great

Aries, Evans, Ion and Low Ki put on a classic at Destination X, and they respond by signing 41 year old who peaked 10 years ago.

How TNA'ish of them

Axis

Reaction score
Kid Kash sucks when he's not in a tag team with Jamie Noble. Jimmy Rave was the other guy they should have signed from that first triple thread.

nation

Reaction score
Bullshit. Kash has always been awesome. TNA needs to sign Low Ki, Jack Evans, Zema Ion, Jimmy Rave, Paul London and Jerry Lynn. Maybe Jimmy Yang for jobber purposes.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I liked Kid Kash in TNA when he was with Dallas (Lance Hoyt) and they feuded with AJ Styles. That was a very fun feud.

Rell

Reaction score
Isn't he serving as a referee w/ WWE now? lol

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't mind Guido. He could have some fun matches with some of the younger guys.

Yeah he's a WWE referee now. Look closely the next time you watch Smackdown, he's the most exciting thing I've seen on Smackdown in weeks.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Meh.... You watch they'll sign Kash becasue of so-called 'name value' and leave the guys who ripped it up in the contract match @ Dest'X to go back to the indies.

Axis

Reaction score
Kid Kash and Jerry Lynn should absolutely be grouped together. It is probably fair to put 2011 Rob Van Dam in there with them too.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Kid Kash has NO real name value. He can help draw ten more fans to a local indy that draws about40-50 regularly, that's about as far as his "draw power" goes.

I'm aware of the reality, but thru TNA's eyes Ex-WWE/ECW = name value.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yeah lol TNA thought Billy Gunn was name value back in 2005.