Kid Cudi Gives Up Drugs: ‘Those Days Are Over’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Yehh I read this last week. I don't really care about this guy. He did well during his last run and exceeded expectation (which were very low). However, I expect he will get injured again soon after he returns and then be gone from the company.

He could be a good addition to the ECW roster though. Monster heel which could help put Lashley over even more.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I really hoped he would not be on my TV again, but if he does come back to the WWE, he should have short, grunt filled, fued with Khali, that ends with one leaving for good.

Wrestling Station

I think he will be back to Batista to feud again. This might happen if Batista loses his Title.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I bet Batista's shittin bricks if this is true. And I hope he does come back, But it would be nice if he does end up in ECW like 3Lions said.

phantomgerald

i hope that he feuds with batista, then both of them injure themselves in a match. then we never need to see either of them on wwe again

Reaction score
Personally i hate Mark Henry but he can build some good story lines . Id like to see him get put onto ECW when he returns but i think the most likely thing will be him fueding with Batsita.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Just put him in some ECW storyline with Kelly Kelly. Along the lines of what they always end up doing with him.

v1-power

Reaction score
ECW would be a good place for him if he went there maybe he could fued with some one like lashely or marcus cor von

King_Ash

Reaction score
ECW would be good to feud with Lashley.

Reaction score
He could be a good addition to the ECW roster though. Monster heel which could help put Lashley over even more.

That's what I was thinking man. They want to make ECW a "breeding" ground for new wrestlers it seems. Which is fine. However, I think a veteran like Mark Henry could shake things up in a big way. I don't mind Henry at all actually.

phantomgerald

i hate henry. hes like a fat, black and hairy version of khali

circle

Reaction score
I just hope he stays healthy for longer than 5 minutes, but it will be good to see Henry back

Joe Hako

Reaction score
Well dats awsome. I really like Mark Henry.

Kairi

Reaction score
The Lonely Stoner has freed his mind at last. Notorious pot smoker Kid Cudi announced that he has given up drugs and embarked on a new chapter in his life. “I dont smoke weed anymore,†revealed the “Day ‘N’ Nite†rapper. “I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and fucked up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over.â€

The G.O.O.D. Music signee, known for his weed-smoking anthems, is happy with his new sober lifestyle. “Im happy being a new me,†he shared. “Theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it.â€

The 27-year-old MC, who has a young daughter, explained that he made the change so that he can “be alert and focused with my mind strong,†and has a message for those who don’t support his decision. “Giva fuck who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter.â€

It should be noted that today is April Fools’ Day but Cudi insisted, “This is not a joke.†Read the sober star’s revelatory words below.

I dont smoke weed anymore. Ill leave it to the kids. Im 27 with a business to run and i need to be alert and focused with my mind strong. For those who still get it on, smoke one in my memory as your favorite lonely stoner.

This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and fucked up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me. Giva fuck who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter.

Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me.

Learn from this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it. For those who are looking for a way out, i left the door open, and ill be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me. Peace and Love, Cudi