Khali's Walk Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
-- WWE.com has posted an article regarding The Great Khali's appearance on the JackassWorld.com program, One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer, last week. Khali stormed off the set following a question host Johnny Knoxville asked Khali. Knoxville asked Khali, "Sometimes – this may be a little off-color – but sometimes when you see a – not a giant, I don't want to make him mad – but a big guy, like yourself, you wonder if everything is in proportion. You know, like if your tallywacker is proportioned with the rest of your body, like if it’s normal size, or, or, or..." Ranjin Singh interrupted his question to say, "The Great Khali came here, he came here for an interview, and it’s kind of turning downhill with these questions that you’re asking." Khali then nearly flipped a table on Knoxville. "If they’re going to be a baby let's *bleeping* end it here," a shocked Knoxville said. "I just asked him about his tallywacker!" You can read the WWE.com post at this link.

lordsofpain.net

Haha,he must not be pleased with himself

Dre

Reaction score
That's is pretty gay of Knoxville asking him a stupid ass question about Khali's dick size.

xtremebadass

Why post a story like that one WWE.com, that's not Rated PG!

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah I watch the Jackass episodes and I've seen both movies. But I just think that it's dumb to ask a man about his dick size especially when he's not confident about it lol.

Spity94

Reaction score
I wonder what they are gonna set up with this,i dont really see a point to it or the point of having Khali have an angle with Knoxville

The Rated R CMStar

You know what I fear:

Last year an angle between Umaga vs Jackass was going to happen. Maybe. just maybe this week they want to do Jackass vs Khali :shifty:

Airfixx

Yeah I watch the Jackass episodes and I've seen both movies. But I just think that it's dumb to ask a man about his dick size especially when he's not confident about it lol.

Kayfaybe or otherwise, what do you expect from an interview conducted by the Jackass crew?

Questions regarding technicalities of wrestling, fitness, training, the business etc.?

Get real!!!

Kaedon

Reaction score
You mean it was a work!? :eek: