KFC Announces "Double Down" Sandwich >_>

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Lmao.

It must be higher standard in Land of the Lardarses, but KFC is absolutely awful here.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Taco Bell is way better than KFC. In fact regular fried chicken blows, but I quite enjoy their Snacker sandwiches.

This.

I am not big on Chicken in general but usually Chicken Strips are pretty damn good. The snacker and BBQ sandwiches KFC has are pretty damn good though. Other then that I'll pass. The KFC chicken usually makes me sick.

Taco Bell > Every fast food place

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well, we don't eat wombats, roos and Koalas, mate. So our taste palates are different. :)

YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER HAD A WALLABURGER DOUSED IN COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF VEGEMITE? CROC ON A STICK? DINGO FRIES? KOALA SEMEN? NOTHING?!

MY BEARD IS DISAPPOINTED.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
this is nothing compared to this:

dad2d8f1.jpg

The Doubly Bypass Burger: Atlanta Original

I don't know if anyone else out there is watching Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel, but it has become my new favorite show. Thirty minutes of pure visual television gluttony about my favorite deadly sin...gluttony. Last night I watched the Atlanta episode. They went to a place called the Vortex where they have hands-down the best burger I've ever seen. Unfortunately, until I get myself to Atlanta and to this restaurant, seeing and dreaming about it is as good as it's going to get. I thought they had me at the fried egg, four slices of cheese, and the 5 slices of bacon, but when they topped it off with two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns – it was like the ultimate icing on the ultimate cake. I started foaming at the mouth, my stomach started rumbling, I woke up three times in the middle of the night with this on my mind. No doubt I'm going to make my own version of this before the week is up. Two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns! Anyone know a good surgeon?

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
I have this date marked on my calendar.
lmaooo @ mizmasta,u fat mothafcka. i kid i kid,but seriously.