Kevin Steen hacks the ROH forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Who should win the IWF Royal Rumble...the finals

Alright the final two are left and they are JMay and Montana. Vote now on who should win, after voting tell why.

I am going with Montana. IMO the most underrated member here, IMO he is the damn forum. E-Fed, Classic Wrestling and is on nearly every day. Sorry JMay but I can't vote for you in this situation.

Montana and JMay cannot vote and if they do it will be a DQ.

EVERYBODY CAN VOTE

Nation

Montana he has done a great job with the classic wrestling section.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Montana gets my vote imo he currently is the best member in the whole forum.

Famou$ 187

Montana gots my vote.I love tha avatar n tha question section he has is awesome.

Wats E-Fed tho?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Montana gets my vote, love his Ask Montan a question section, he is just a great overall member not taking anything away from JMay nothing personal.

3lions

Reaction score
Montana should win this. He is my favourite member here at IWF and I love reading his posts. He puts alot of effort into his posts and isn't afraid to state his thoughts and opinions. I hate to see people just 'follow the crowd' and agree with what others say, and Montana is not one of those people. His contribution to the forum is great and would be a huge loss if he were to loeave.

Obviously, Montana gets my vote.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I am going with montana very close call though both great contributres to the forum.

Reaction score
Yeh gotta go with montana here.

Both do great work in the efed, and jmay does great work in the btb, but montana's posts, no matter where on the site are always great.

Montana

Yea, pretty sweet how it came down to me and Jmay.

Thanks for the votes, and the kind words.