Kevin Owens says he wants Taker at WM32

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You know what?
Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan for the title
Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose street fight
Kevin Owens vs Rock grudge match
Triple H vs a magically healed Cesaro.

Fuck it, lets go.

I love, I just loooove your optimism, Snow!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I thought Cena vs Taker also seemed unlikely. I felt like Cena would end up doing something for the US title. Probably him burying the entire League of Nations
I just laughed so hard... And idk why. The part where you said "burying the entire League of Nations" really got to me. I just started cracking up.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Great conversation here and though I'm tempted to reply, I'll save it for some time tomorrow or Wednseday as I'm preparing a pretty big write-up regarding the road to Wrestlemania, my thoughts and ideas on the card, all quite realistic and all based on everything we have available as of now. Not quite done yet and I definetely want to get through RAW first so...stay tuned.

Anyhow, since we're talking KO in this thread, him I've got pinned for Wrestlemania against either the Undertaker or Brock so I guess we're on the same page regarding this matter and what better way to kick off such a feud than a good old big time elimination during the Rumble. You have KO eliminate Brock or Taker and...there you go...

P.S. I say the Rock wrestles at Mania...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I just know if we have to see Lesnar vs Taker or The Wyatts vs Taker ever again I just might.....

Write a very dissatisfied post on here

Well, I'm sure they're not rekindle those feuds again... Right?

Then again, we got Cena vs The Rock only twice in a lifetime, so you never know, I guess.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Kevin Owens can keep dreaming... This guy doesn't know what the hell he wants, first he wants to face Lesnar, now he's lobbying for a match against Undertaker... Owens will be lucky if he has a match at all at WrestleMania.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kevin Owens can keep dreaming... This guy doesn't know what the hell he wants, first he wants to face Lesnar, now he's lobbying for a match against Undertaker... Owens will be lucky if he has a match at all at WrestleMania.

Kevin Owens is 1 of WWE's top guys. He's almost guaranteed to have a big wrestlemania match. And I'm willing to bet that after Mania, he will challenge Roman Reigns for the title.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Good point. First Lesnar, now Taker, what the hell? On the other hand, of course he'll have a match at Mania and, trust me, if what I have in mind does come to flourish, it shall be just as huge....

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd love to see this match. The odds of Owens going over The Undertaker (and especially "retiring" him) are slim to none, but it's still a pretty big deal to be given the honor of facing The Dead Man at your very first Wrestlemania. And imagine if they did the unthinkable and DID book Owens to defeat The Dead Man. He could lay claim to beating John Cena in his first official match on the main roster as well as beating The Undertaker at his first Wrestlemania, all in just a little less than a year.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Gee, I'd like to be 6'5", but that ain't gonna happen either ;)