• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Its not going to be Nash. It'll be Sting and even then, I'll still hate it. Sting didn't do nuts to deserve it. Either way, I think there should be a number 1 contender's match. Hopefully TNA suprises us by having someone like Harris become number one contender, but I'm not hopeful.

Marvel26

Reaction score
When was the last time Nash wrestled? I think it will be Sting Vs. Angle with Angle winning

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Angle vs. Sting would be Great, even Angle vs. Joe would be Great also. Nash I dunno use to be a big fan and would love to see him jackknife powerbomb Angle through the ring, maybe have Angle vs. Killings, that would be good, Pacman still cant touch noone, they're afraid he'll get angry and cut them....thats a lie, call his friend and have HIM cut Angle.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
I just realized something, TNA is the only wrestling federation that Hired people not to Wrestle...

Nash
Pacman

And where the hell is Stormin Norman Smiley did they fire him, cause if they having I wanna see his dance again, he was the best on WCW((Promo Wise))((he is a good wrestler as well)).