Kevin Nash vs Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Would this not have made a good/great feud back in the day when each guy were in their respective primes? It's an interesting big man match that never happened that sounds like it would have been fun to watch. The sight of either guy lifting up the other and slamming him to the mat with their finisher - whether it be Nash hitting Lesnar with the Jackknife Powerbomb or Lesnar hitting the F5 on a guy as tall and big as Nash - is a cool image to think of.

Would still be cool if Nash made a special appearance on Raw and ended up in a confrontation with Brock Lesnar somehow and ended up getting the Kimura slapped on him. That'd at least be something.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Nash vs Brock in their primes would've been amazing. Wonder who would come out on top. In my mind I'd pick Brock because seeing him F5 Nash would be a spectacle.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Well, it'll all depend on the specific angle, which would be completely hypothetical since their primes were close to ten years part (I'd rather see Lesnar go over, personally.) But yeah, what a great clash between two big men it would be. In a real fight, Brock would no doubt take Nash apart limb by limb.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Big Sexy jobbing to that vanilla midget?

813596e775dc8af2fb1a4e3641949659.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If Brock looks half this good at age 54 he can pretend he is on Big Sexy's level

kevin-nash-newlook.jpg

Reactions: Butters!