Kevin Nash says Eddie and Benoit becoming champion was the end of the business

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah Kevin Nash is so cool "trolling" people like some fucking 13-year-old.

What a loser.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
You all got trolled.

Knee jerk reactionary fucks.

Let me see how I can get my name out there again for shits and giggles, I know! I can troll the smarks again.

Thats a good way to live your life out there huh. Try to keep your name out there by starting controversy. Its a classless effort and its why guys like The Warrior are awesome because they know how to respect the business. Nash wants to call of us marks, when in reality he needs to look in the mirror and see the mark is himself.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Thats a good way to live your life out there huh. Try to keep your name out there by starting controversy. Its a classless effort and its why guys like The Warrior are awesome because they know how to respect the business. Nash wants to call of us marks, when in reality he needs to look in the mirror and see the mark is himself.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the wrestling business really about commraderie and the fans right? Nothing about an individual being cheered or booed by a crowd to feed ones ego.

Seriously......

You don't get into pro wrestling without wanting attention. It's just the way some people are wired.

Why the fuck does anyone say anything controversial on the internet? Trollolololol ofcourse.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Most of those people aren't 53 years old, deezy :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;iF2duaCrFlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF2duaCrFlE&feature=g-all-lik[/video]

:hm:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Most of those people aren't 53 years old, deezy :lmao
Pretty much I like Kev and all but he's a little too old to play the attention troll whore thing.

SAL

Reaction score
The only reason Kevin Nash exists to make dipshit comments about how much skinny 6-foot-tall wrestlers suck is because a skinny 6-foot-tall wrestler opened every door in the business for him to slam his big stiff ass through.

The irony, it is delicious.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The guy is still sitting around his nice house laughing his ass off at his twitter feed.

Triple H is probably doing the same thing.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
The guy is still sitting around his nice house laughing his ass off at his twitter feed.

Triple H is probably doing the same thing.

He can do that all he wants but the fact of the matter is, almost no one will remember him after he dies. Eddie and Benoit will forever go down as some of the very greats and will always be remembered. Nash will be a distant memory in like 10-20 years.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
No shit he's sitting at his house. He's probably waiting for a phone call from an indy promotion to work. He has tons of time to get in touch with his youth.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He can do that all he wants but the fact of the matter is, almost no one will remember him after he dies. Eddie and Benoit will forever go down as some of the very greats and will always be remembered. Nash will be a distant memory in like 10-20 years.

Eddie maybe, Benoit will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Kevin Nash will always have his place in wrestlings history, if it wasn't for him and Hall wrestlers now wouldn't have guranteed contracts.

Give respect where it's due.

Also age doesn't gain wisdom, nor does it bring maturity.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I completely disagree with this just because Nash was one of the founding nWo members, which pretty much changed the face of wrestling, got more people interested in it, and possibly saved the business. Like some others have said, Nash has his place in wrestling history, I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his, especially not in the ring, but I don't mind the guy. His booking philosophy is just shit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nash went there on the difference between Shawn and Punk, lol

Nash on HBK being an exception to the rule: "Shawn Michaels was 6-foot-1 and a half and weighed 225 pounds in his prime. That’s a big difference between 5-foot-7. That’s a difference between a 6-foot-8 power forward and a 7-foot-1 center. CM Punk doesn’t have Shawn Michaels’ physical ability. I mean, Vince Carter and [Michael] Jordan are the same size."

Nash is saying Shawn is MJ, Punk is just wince lol, I ain't even mad

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Huh? Punk is 6'2 218. And I know you're on this troll/hate gimmick with Punk and Bryan but don't be outright stupid and discredit Punk's ability as an all around wrestler and even think about him being the Vince Carter of the WWE. Nash saw first hand how good Punk is on the mic after he embarrassed him. You know that is outright Blue.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Who said Punk cant talk? I didn't. Nash didn't. I would never say Punk can't wrestle.

The thing is Punk will never look like a 40 year old Shawn let alone 20-30. He doesn't keep himself in near that kind of shape. He isn't lying about that. Punk may have some of the same physical tools, maybe better, but he doesnt go out his way to train and refine them like Shawn did, thus the MJ and Vince thing. Vince had it all but got fat and didn't keep his body toned and fit, and it crept up on him when he got to his 30s like it will Punk in his 40s since that is the equivalent on the knees and back for ballets-wrestlers. Nash isn't lying when he said Shawn was better suited physically to be the guy, as Shawn was sadly sexy enough for playgirl and you know it. Hell Shawn at 40 got more air on his moves than Punk does now and that was after back and knee surgery.

Last edited: