Kevin Nash: "I'll Be At WrestleMania"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThomC

Reaction score
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

Following his posting shooting down rumors that he has re-signed with TNA Wrestling, Kevin Nash posted the following interesting message on his official Twitter page...

"I'll be at HBK's hof, if I'm not shooting a film in Costa Rica for 2 months. If I'm at the hof, I'll be at Mania."

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
As in, a possible induction?

>_>

fuzzy

Reaction score
don't think as a induction but maybe just show up?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
obviously they'll bring the kliq back and have that as the WM moment of the year. It'll look good in the video package as long as all the rejects don't try and steal shawns spotlight and akk dress appropriately. Really want to see Road dogg more then anybody Glad to see big egos get together and still create memories

Reaction score
Wonderful. So we can expect to see Big Lazy saunder on out there, powerbomb somebody and basically kill someone's career.

We just saw how Shawn "I'll live up to my promise not to come back I swear" Michaels sweet gay hunk chin loads Del Rio last week.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Wonderful. So we can expect to see Big Lazy saunder on out there, powerbomb somebody and basically kill someone's career.

We just saw how Shawn "I'll live up to my promise not to come back I swear" Michaels sweet gay hunk chin loads Del Rio last week.
ya true, but it doesn't he gonna be back....i mean the guy didn't even say a word when he was there in the ring.

fuzzy

Reaction score
but i agree with ya, knockin' down Del Rio like that wasn't rite, i mean the guy is way over with the crowd, has huge heat him and taken him down like that, not sure if that was good unless they planning to bring Shawn back at least for a few matches a nice feud with Del Rio. which i don't think they're gonna do.

Reaction score
Oh trust me, he WILL come back. Either as the Anonymous General Manager of RAW or he'll come back and insert himself into the upper card tier.

This is Shawn Michaels we're talking about. The guy HAS to have the spotlight.

We'll be seeing a lame as fuck Kliq/DX reunion at 'Mania.

And like the NWO Version 3,289 2002 that they did, it will ultimately bury another up and coming superstar, and will turn out lame as shit.

1chiban

Reaction score
Let's get perspective on the Del Rio thing. They've had him moonlight on Raw foe weeks -proof they think a lot of him. Secondly,he interrupted Shawn Michaels on his return to WWE TV - that's a big thing. Del Rio taking the superkick (with a brilliant bump I may add - perfect the way the scarf landed!) did nothing to harm him at all. In fact, it made him look like a star as he was on HBK's level.

seX-Power

Reaction score
^ Exactly

It's not a burial at all, it's quite a huge rub actually. Although a feud between the two would be great I don't want to see HBK come out of retirement for a last match that just isn't necessary. If him appearing was a one time thing though I just wonder why he didn't get more mic time. Part of me thinks because of this that it will be Del Rio taking on HHH or Taker at WM27.

1chiban

Reaction score
Hmm...I think he may be in a world title match with Edge tbh. I still think Barrett-Taker makes more sense storyline wise. Plus, Barrett's on Smackdown now which can only help.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I'm hoping for Barrett/Edge and Ezekiel/Taker tbh.

Another good option would be ADR/HHH, Barrett/Taker and Edge/Christian. Sounds a lot better actually and Sheamus can get fucked and job to JoMo..

1chiban

Reaction score
Edge/Christian would be interesting. But, perhaps Christian could get involved in an ADR/Edge feud considering it was ADR who "injured" him in the storyline?