Kevin Nash Bashes TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
What do TNA have to appreciate, he's done nothing of note ever and he certainly would never have been no matter when he left.

Kairi

Reaction score
i hate how they take bitterness out via twitter, and how it's always after this or that. i laughed at the sting comment though, but i feel sting is an icon personally.

Nitemare

Reaction score
What can I say, I'm a Kevin Nash mark and always have been...even before the Diesel days, hell, before the Vinnie Vegas days. I followed him when he was Oz, and when he was Super Shredder in the TMNT II movie and when he played basketball at UT.

Sorry if some of you disagree...but it is afterall, just my opinion.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
What can I say, I'm a Kevin Nash mark and always have been...even before the Diesel days, hell, before the Vinnie Vegas days. I followed him when he was Oz, and when he was Super Shredder in the TMNT II movie and when he played basketball at UT.

Sorry if some of you disagree...but it is afterall, just my opinion.

Liking him is fine, absolutely no problem. I don't mind him though I do speak ill of him, as an on screen character he was okay even though I wouldn't have missed him one bit if he wasn't there. If you don't like Sting, well that's your opinion.

But to say he earned his way to the top would annoy me, or to imply he was more talented than Sting and more worthy of the 'Icon' title is just something I disagree with it, in fact I think it is a fact to say that Sting is more talented and did earn his way to the top.