Kevin Nash Bashes TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
twitter.com/RealKevinNash

"Fuck going back to TNA, let me drop acid and walk around a mall for a half hour. Now Spike, That's ratings!"

Nash also tweeted...

"TNA calls Sting the icon, yet he never worked for WWE...WTF is up with that?, How come I'm not an icon in TNA's eyes?...How bout prick Nash?"

Would pay to see Nash walk around on Acid.

But seriously the guy needs to get over this with all the tweets. TNA didn't want to pay him what he wanted and it seems the E had no interest and know he's just being a bitch.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
His logic about the whole icon tag is stupid considering Sting is pretty much has the tagline of the biggest name to have never worked for WWE. Bitter as fuck though I see about how TNA handled him there at the end.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I get what he means about Sting. Sting is the biggest name to never be in WWE from WCW since Goldberg and the others made the jump, but you can't be "The Icon" if you were never in the biggest wrestling company in the world and part of that global machine. It would be like an ABA or ABC League only player calling himself a "Superstar".

Nash is too old to be so bitter though.

SAL

Reaction score
Yay, there was some logic behind what he said. That doesn't mean there was any reason to say it or that it had anything to do with anything.

Reaction score
Now Nash can just waste away on drugs and alcohol and fuck off the radar.

Knowing how idiotic TNA is though, they'll probably throw more cash at him,

In fairness to Sting, during 96-98 he was in the biggest company in the world, ergo, icon.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nitro never beat Raw once in any overseas market in the rating war though. Eric made it a point in the pass on LOW to acknowledge that as being another one of the reasons they lost the war

Reaction score
Really? Oh, well, my point's non-existant. Never did watch much WCW and certainly not during its golden run so I wasn't too sure.

Still, the point remains that Sting is an icon, regardless of whether or not he has been in WWE - it adds to his aura etc. Nash is just a bitter, frustrated old junkie looking to e-war wtith someone new.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Either NASH is trolling or wasted. Not going to say I care either way since I find it entertaining. The number of Sting fans at THE OTHER PLACE that took personal offense to this was absolutely hilarious.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
He annoys me so much, he's only ever been good on the mic, he has no skills prior to that. He has no wrestling ability, he's always involved in bad storylines even if they start out good. He kills everything, he has this delusional idea that he's still the man in wrestling and probably feels he could main event Wrestlemania. He'd be lucky in wrestling today, to get paid a TNA midcarder's wage, because that's all he's really worth IF that.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
As much as TNA sucks and it should go into bankruptcy, but don't rip on poor Sting. lol

I bet going on an acid trip is better than watching TNA anyway.

Nitemare

Reaction score
Let me tell you from experience, you don't become "less bitter" with age - fuck, if anything you get MORE bitter. You know what you've done and how hard you've had to work to get there. You see some p.o.s. like Sting who had a whole four moves in his arsenal - whose best gimmick was shutting the fuck up - get called an icon by TNA when he has been so far from an icon it isn't funny. Yeah, I can see how he'd be bitter over it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Let me tell you from experience, you don't become "less bitter" with age - fuck, if anything you get MORE bitter. You know what you've done and how hard you've had to work to get there. You see some p.o.s. like Sting who had a whole four moves in his arsenal - whose best gimmick was shutting the fuck up - get called an icon by TNA when he has been so far from an icon it isn't funny. Yeah, I can see how he'd be bitter over it.
That part was probably meant for Nash. And hope you aren't saying Nash worked harder to get where he was at than Sting did.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score

Are you kidding me? Nash politicked his way to the top, if Sting has four moves then its four moves more than Nash, he ruins everything. Look at that stupid finger poke of doom incident because he wasn't professional enough to do his job. Sting has had a good gimmick, a Gothic silent gimmick, very similar to another star named The Undertaker.

Sting is more talented at everything he does than Nash and he's had the backing of the fans for years, of course he's an icon. He's the guy TNA begged to come over because if he did they'd get the TV license, he's been inspirational in wrestling, he is an icon. He's a wrestler to look up to.

Nash again has done nothing but shit on everything he ever got and then bitch about it after. He just wants to get paid for the least amount of work possible.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nash added more

"f*** icon! Prick is where I want to be. It takes a man to be a prick. If you're a prick, you can't fear death."

"Wasn't begging to be called an icon. Just wish tna appreciated me more for who I am and what I've done. Nash fans U make my life. Thanks!"