Kevin Hart Let me Explain

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KH isn't one of my top-top comedians, but he is in the solid 15-20 range. I can definitely respect his work ethic and that he puts out new shit each year.

Anyhow, bout to check out his latest special. Anyone seen it yet?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
No. But I never shy away from any of his word. The man knows his craft.

I can appreciate most forms of comedy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375974031.919373.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You seem like the type of person who'd like Louie C.K better

Louie CK is funnier IMO, but I still love Hart.

As for 'let me explain' it sort of seemed like Hart had jumped the shark a little bit. A lot of the material I found to be boring and dragged on for too long, but other bits were still worth watching.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Louie CK is funnier IMO, but I still love Hart.

As for 'let me explain' it sort of seemed like Hart had jumped the shark a little bit. A lot of the material I found to be boring and dragged on for too long, but other bits were still worth watching.
I haven't seen it yet, but Hart is one of the few comedians who can make me laugh audibly. I'm more of Russell Peters guy.

His previous were good but I think the 2nd one the two specials I saw dragged some of the jokes as well, but when his jokes hits it's pretty well so I didn't mind his type of delivery.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What's his latest special? I watched "I'm a Grown Little Man" and enjoyed it. It wasn't amazing, but I had a few laughs here and there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What's his latest special? I watched "I'm a Grown Little Man" and enjoyed it. It wasn't amazing, but I had a few laughs here and there.

I think "Laugh at my Pain" was in between this one and the one you saw. IMO his funniest ones were all earlier. His first two specials were his best

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I haven't seen it but I would assume it's funnier than anything Anthony Jesselnick(or whatever his name is) could ever come up with.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He was funny at first but for me once you've heard some of his jokes you've heard them all.

It is hard to write once you cast yourself into the mold of here is my structure for every joke. It is like Mitch Hedberg. The dude was brilliant, but his early stuff was by far his best. He built his routines on one type of joke, and it worked for him, but you can see him struggle with coming up with new material over the course of his career.

Jeselnik might suffer the same type of deal. Some of his jokes you can see the punchline coming and it ruins it, but the ones he hits on absolutely kill me. I'll wait for him to get a proper 30 minute or 1 hour special before really beginning to form my opinion on his stand up.