Kevin 2 the Extremely Gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Do you feel proud when you're turning the other cheek? Or when you struggle to defend yourself against the onslaughts of people who are much smarter than you? I'd say you do. Either that or you're some sort of mentally deficient masochist.

While we're on the subject, let's discuss your mental state. Most would assume you're slow or grammatically inept...but after awhile we have no choice but to assume you're Blue somehow.

Your only defense is to stay put and take beating after beating while you randomly attempt to defend yourself, which is always met with laughter or ridicule. Shut the hell up you babbling ass. Your posts are spam. They always have been, they always will be. People want you to fall out of your overstrained computer chair and break your fat neck.

Sometimes I wish it was like the dark ages, where they simply took people like you out into fields and smacked them with a balpine hammer.

Reaction score
actually i'm just an above average 8th grader. So your 24 picking on a 14 year old, does that make you feel good about yourself, i bet it does.

ps. Kick-ass name play at the top.

LadyHotrod

WOW, and you claim I "suck at flaming"? TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Wait, it's broken from the last time your smurf face looked into it.

Oh please please compliment me. Your approval means so much to my existence! I don't know if I could go on living if a glorious subnormal like yourself can't find anything redeeming about me! Say you like me, please say you like me you bottomless void of suck!

You are simply stomping your feet in frustration at this point. I didn't necessarily even need to know that much in order to enjoy making a mega-ass out of you, but it certainly sweetens the deal.

If your parents could only see how your life would turn out.....not only would they NOT have had sex to conceive you, they would have shot themselves.

You are the equivalent of a gnat on my monitor. A few motions of my hand, and you go away for awhile. Then you come back around at some point, and you are promptly waved away from my sight again. You pathetic, run-of-the-mill fuckface. We're still finding pieces of your "dignity" scattered all over the place around here. I guess I should've neatly text-executed you instead of stuffing a text-grenade up your ass, and then feeling dumb after you blew up all over the place and made an awful mess.

Simply put? You are a bore.

Reaction score
i never said you sucked at flaming, i just said Slyfox was better.
if my parents could go back in time, i bet they would meet Jesus.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Oh please please compliment me.

Okay, you're like hot & sexy, plus you're like ultra smart which makes you even more hotter and sexier and stuff :y:

WORD! (word is black talk for agree'd)

LadyHotrod

i never said you sucked at flaming, i just said Slyfox was better.
if my parents could go back in time, i bet they would meet Jesus.

Actually tard, you DID say I suck at flaming. The only reason you'd take it back now is because you've been dumped on and have nothing left to say. You'e been owned by someone with a vagina. I'm sure that fact alone eats at your tiny little eraser cock.

You're just that fucking bad. You have no grasp of such grueling things like adding capital letters into the right place, making any sense in your posts, or just showing a hint of any intelligence.

You will never be a respected member if you act the way you are. Can't you see we all look down on you? We all laugh and point at you because you're so fucking Blue. It's just funny how you think anyone but the new(and equally stupid) people will like you.

It doesn't take much to just try and look smart. Unless you're a fat, slimy fuck who hits three keys when he types.

Reaction score
Your right, your completely right. I should kill my self, but I won't because internet forums don't hurt my feelings. :)

LadyHotrod

Yes they do. You and Bling. Both of you incest fuckers share a razor.

Christ. You're not even funny. Do you understand that you've been called out and subsequently text fucked in the ass beyond all redemption? You sidestep, you refuse to take on any of my flames directly. All you're doing is begging on your scabby little knees at this point in the game. I, along with several other members here, are now seeing to it that you will never be acknowledged here with any decent amount of respect or dignity.

LadyHotrod

COME ON AND FLAME ME.

I will not accept this stupidity. You tell me I suck at flaming so SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, SON.

Soulpower

WORD! (word is black talk for agree'd)

ROFL... Also, I'm a judge for this. At least until I forget about it after drinking.