KENTA out for November

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

As has been reported, GHC Junior Heavyweight champion KENTA recently suffered a torn ACL during a match with Kotaro Suzuki on October 28th. Early reports estimate that he will be out of action for at least 6 months, and will thusly be unavailable to participate in his scheduled November dates for Ring of Honor.

ROH officials are working hard to adjust the lineups for all upcoming events during November, and hope to have something finalized early next week. So make sure to check back with www.rohwrestling.com for the latest news on Philadelphia, Edison, Michigan, and Ontario.

ROH wishes KENTA the best for a speedy recovery, and can't wait until he is able to return to action both in Pro Wrestling NOAH and here in Ring of Honor.

Wow, that sucks. He had quite a few big matches signed too, hopefully once he's recovered he returns and has those matches but that'll be a while away.

Anybody you guys would like to see fill in for KENTA against guys like Strong, Generico, Omega, Black and others?

Montana

I hate to sound selfish, but someone always gets injuried before the Detroit shows it seems. Danielson twice. Kenta, and i think one or two others.

But anyways i think the quickest, best replacement would be Paul London!

I'd also like to see

Brian Kendrick
Kota Ibushi
Marifuji
Nakajima
Quack

But it looks like they'll just shuffle the card, so i would think Omega vs. Cluadio vs. Tyler Black in Detroit.

Foobophambulp

Reaction score
This is going out to GaW on Thursday evening / Friday morning so please make sure you have your requests in before then :-