Kenny Omega Likes Big E

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

BREAK UP THE NEW DAY ALREADY AND PUSH THIS MAN!

"“When I see Big E, I clearly see someone who could be world champion,” said Omega. “The guy is on another level. Kofi is one of those guys who is good in all situations and can challenge for all titles, and Xavier is another great athlete who is talented in the ring and confident on the mic," he explained."

That is the quote ^^

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Two of the stupidest things WWE could do is break up New Day and make Big E champ. I think people forget how dull Big E was as the normal generic fan favourite babyface and I know people are going to say “Well he has a personality now.” You don’t just get a personality you either always had it or didn’t and I think Big E is one of those guys who will only be that entertaining in that environment in the long term.

Like when Christian went singles after E&C or D-Von after The Dudleyz broke up and became a reverend.

TL;DR just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Two of the stupidest things WWE could do is break up New Day and make Big E champ. I think people forget how dull Big E was as the normal generic fan favourite babyface and I know people are going to say “Well he has a personality now.” You don’t just get a personality you either always had it or didn’t and I think Big E is one of those guys who will only be that entertaining in that environment in the long term.

Like when Christian went singles after E&C or D-Von after The Dudleyz broke up and became a reverend.

TL;DR just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

I am just over the group in general but they could still keep them together and put a belt on him.

Reactions: bullyballmm

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was so happy when Big E won the IC title years ago after his feud with Dolph Ziggler... I would love to see him pushed to win another title... the Universal Title though? No, not as long as Brock or Braun hold it... but the IC title I could see him going for again.. a Miz/Big E feud would be quite entertaining.