• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kenny Omega comments on Rossy Ogawa

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
View attachment IMG_1082.webp

IMG_1083.jpeg

You know if you would just stopped at three ninjas? I might’ve said I can give you this one in his older age specially, in this picture with him wearing a hat. I can see the joking resemblance.

View attachment IMG_1084.webp

He, however, looks nothing like the guy from gremlins, who isn’t even the same guy.

For someone that was complaining about racism the other day you’re certainly not painting yourself in the best light and kind of campaigning for a bad time. Why don’t you take Blaze’s advice.

Deezy

DZ PZ
"CIS white male lecturing a minority on racism"...........see how easy it is to throw that crap around? It's lazy and just makes real racism look normal.

Do better people.......do better.

DaveRodgers

There was an old rumour about him literally pimping out his wrestlers to rich businessmen. I always figured it was BS but now I'm very worried there might be something to it.

Sent from my moto g14 using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
"CIS white male lecturing a minority on racism"...........see how easy it is to throw that crap around? It's lazy and just makes real racism look normal.

Just because you're not white doesn't mean you can be a racist cunt. It was racist when jinder called Nak Mr Miyagi n what ur doing here is racist.

Tldr : shut ur bitch ass up you nasty bigoted and miserable twat, nobody wants to hear ur bullshit because you didn't get enough attention as a child. Begone!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
It's all Japanese idol culture ultimately. A culture that doesn't exist without the normalisation of sexual abuse of children

With him and Nanae together (the shit Nanae's done backstage would make even Bradshaw uncomfortable) it's only a matter of time until shit collapses

Rosie

Dark Side

I'm not CIS... Soooo

Just because you're a minority, doesn't mean you can't be a bigot. "LOL, all Asians look the same." Jesus fuck. I don't give a rat's ass what is being alleged here. In the end, it is still being racist.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just because you're not white doesn't mean you can be a racist cunt. It was racist when jinder called Nak Mr Miyagi n what ur doing here is racist.

Tldr : shut ur bitch ass up you nasty bigoted and miserable twat, nobody wants to hear ur bullshit because you didn't get enough attention as a child. Begone!
So now I'm not allowed to be a racist cunt by you?

Colonizer energy bruh.......learn proper grammar moron.