Kennedys RAW Review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Well I loved the show.

No Lawler (yay)
but who replaces him TAZZ why not JBL!!

Anyway Orton kicks off the show with an okay promo and Vince comes out and yacks on about his storyline. But then Cena comes down as Orton SCRAMS (Simmons style) out the ring and Vince says he may have done Johns mother only to be slapped in the face and Vince announces Snitsky V Cena tonight much to the crowds delight (sarcasm).

Match 1: Divas Match
YAWN!! But Regal announces a womens battle royal at SS boring.
WINNERS:James and Michelle
RATING: 3/10

Some good aftermath believe it or not.

Booker announces HHH is in the arena and there will be a coronation!!

Match 2: Rhodes V Benjamin
Rhodes plays the crap wrestler being dominated face only to cause an upset!!

WINNER: Cody Rhodes
RATING: 5/10

Then Haas and Benjamin attack him and they pull off an amazing move!!
No idea where they are going with Rhodes and WGTT.

Match 3: The Hooliganz V Redknecks NON TITLE

Must say a decent match but Cryme Time come down but I wont say spoil it but they do steel Murdochs hat and sell it to some ass in the crowd who does a gay face and The Hooliganz get the W!!

WINNERS: The Hooliganz
RATING: 6/10

And they show Simmons and Maria's date and some funny stuff.

Booker and Sharmell do the coronation crap and King of Kings plays to a huge pop and I thought it would be him and I was pissed when he didnt walk out!! And he does a little something with JR.
RATING: 7/10 it really had me fooled.

Carlitos Cabanna

Umaga comes down and Kennedy interupts some talking and Regal announces Carlito versus Mr Kennedy winner goes against Umaga at SS.
RATING: 6/10

Match 4: Mr Kennedy V Carlito

Very good match MOTN by far they put it all out there, no real competition for this match as it ended in a DRAW!!

WINNER: DRAW!!
RATING: 7.5/10

Regal announces Umaga versus both men for the IC Title at SS!! Sounds good.

Some backstage action some funny some not so funny.

Match 5: John Cena V Snitsky

Well what did you expect a five star match HELL NO!! Which Cena tries to sell some moves, Cena tries to help this match you have to cut him some slack he tries to do well. Orton strikes with an attack.

WINNER: DQ John Cena!!
RATING: 4/10

Orton abuses more off Cena as he goes to get the title and stare.

Overall Rating: 7/10 Good promos not so many matches but good enough show.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
RAW in general: 7/10
snistky=biggest bullshit ever(la mierda mas grande)

PeepShow

Wait, so with that John Cena win, is Snitsky still undefeated? <_<

Anyway, not a bad column. Keep it up

MikeRaw

Hmmm.
Not a too bad column.However,it was bland.
For example,you couldve used some color to spice it up and look more appealing and there was one more BIG THING.
Your review was very breid.You basically summarized each match in a line and gave it a rating.I just think it couldve been alot more detailed.
Also,if this is just a review then keep doing what you are doing but you must request to monkeystyle to do an official raw review in the column section and then you can do what you do now but add more color and detail.
If its a column(like kaedons)where it has reviews,opinions on backstage stuff and all that you need much more and can take a look at his.
But anyways,this was a good first start and you got the basics covered.I will read your next reviews and hopefully watch you improve.Good luck,Rep+

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I thought the rating was a bit low, you were a bit harsh on Raw because you have to remember that this was a building up night for Summerslam, I would rate this with a rating set of a build up night for a PPV.

Overall I thought the show was 8/10

- Dinner Segments were a bit forced but done well
- Cody Rhodes had a good match and the feud with WGTT vs Cody dominating the undercard makes me happy
- King Bookah left HHH's feud with him in a good spot tonight for Summerslam
- Orton looked great tonight but it's time to take the strap off Cena.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Wait, so with that John Cena win, is Snitsky still undefeated? <_<

Anyway, not a bad column. Keep it up

Snitsky was never undeafeated they just said that he was. But he has lost to many people when he use to be on Raw he was a glorified JOBBER!!

the dark knight

....i think ill cut the vacations now and start writing monday knights again...lol.

not bad tbh, i kinda like it :) short n a lil sweet.

why isnt this in the review section?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Not bad. You covered all the basics. Maye a little bit more detail but I think its great of you to want to write a column. So good job.