Kennedy's Fantasy Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Just imagine both men are all in their prime and vote for who you think would win.

Okay the first match on this series:

Randy Orton Versus Mr Perfect

Mr Kennedy Versus Stone Cold

and

John Cena Versus Hulk Hogan!!!!!!!!!!

LKP

Orton would win via low blow then rko after perfect having most of the match up.

Stone cold would win after having to hit 3 stunners to put away kennedy after kennedy dominating match up.

Cena vs hogan would go on for ever cause you cant pin either one of them. They are both superman.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Orton would probably beat Perfect to go along with his legend killer thing.

Austin would probably beat kennedy being WWE hasn't been pushing kennedy as in wins vs losses lately

and hogan vs cena would end in a draw or have some heel run in just because i don't think hogan would job and WWE wouldn't let cena lose.

Michael1

Reaction score
Orton would probably beat Mr. Perfect since Mr. Perfect is a legend and Randy Orton is the legend killer.

Steve Austin/Mr. Kennedy, I really don't know. I would think Kennedy wins so Austin could put over young talent. But you never know. I would think Kennedy win by DQ maybe.

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan. The match would go on for 50 years because they're both superman and they can't lose!