Kennedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Eh, Mr Kennedy.....Kennedy has feel off the map for me.

His mic skills are meh, and he isn't that good in the ring. He's highly overrated by many.

I used to be a fan of Kennedy doing his feud with Undertaker and when he won MITB. After all his suspensions and injuries, I really stopped caring for him.

WWE has enough faces as it is, Kennedy should be heel. If HHH could turn heel and feud with a face Kennedy, that would be ok with me.

:inlove: with his goatee bearded thingy.

kingovkings

Reaction score
His mic skills are pretty good sometimes, He is ok in the ring. But TBH i haven't really missed him. Ive missed Edge, Orton, Cena, Hell ive even missed Umaga. But as times gone on i haven't really thought about him really.

Imo it was a pointless waste of time promo to plug the film BEL2 which will probs be no were near as good or big as The Marine or Austin's dvd (OMG Help memory gone blank). Kennedy's apperance did little if anything for me. don't know what else to say about him really.

Got it The Condemed That really bugged me couldn't for the life of me think what it was. Im happy now :)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I thought his promo on RAW last night was pretty good even though his movie is gonna suck major ass IMO.

But at the same time I always found his mic skills pretty overrated, the only thing that stands out is his "Mr. Kennedy" chant since it applies with the fans/crowd similar to The Rock's.

But I miss that bad-ass Mr. Kennedy heel back when he made his WWE debut a long time ago, it got him to a big-time title shot, he got easily over as a heel, and he's practically fallen off as a face anyways.

I say make Kennedy heel IMO.

Airfixx

His so-called "failure" as a face is NOT a failure...

He had about a month on Raw as a face before the draft versus Regal and Burchill and the crowds were poppin'.... He turns up on SD as a face and has 1 maybe 2 matches before he get's injured.... How the hell is that anything to do with him failing as a face... He's not been on the damn show!!!

Wrestling Station

I'm just wondering what in the hell was the point of that entire segment. It did nothing to make me excited about Kennedy coming back. Hell, it barely had anything to do with wrestling.

That segment was a complete waste of time. It might have been more embarrasing than Cena and his gang of 10 year old followers.
True. His appearance didnt gain for him anything good tbh. He achieved exactly ZERO.

Also the way he was saluting the crowd is just doesnt fit his actual gimmick and he look more as an off-gimmick and that is also bad.

IMO, a footage of him and his movie would have served him much better than his aisle appearance last night.

noumenon

I'm sure he'll be most welcomed on Smackdown as Shelton is kinda stuck in limbo with that title right now with no decent mid card faces to feud with. Calm down about his promo last night at RAW...it was to promote a movie...not a feud. I'm sure he'll do the exact same thing on Smackdown this week as well. IMO he was working pretty well as a face for the short time we saw him as one. His feud with Regal went over pretty well until Regal's suspension. We didn't really get to see much of him over on Smackdown before his injury. He's not all that bad on the mic... he's a hell of a lot better than most in fact. There are guys who have been there double his WWE stay and still blow on the mic *cough*Hardys*cough*. Well see what his move back to Smackdown brings...since his move to RAW was absolutely fuckin pointless. He did nothing besides feud with Flair for a while who was actually technically on Smackdown although spent his last days on RAW.......but anyway.

Wordlife

Kennedy is great, but his mic skills are very terrible. His appearance on Raw was stupid... his movie looks stupid... I think Kennedy's return, all in all, might be "stupid" lol right now. As far as I see it, face looks good for him, maybe team with HHH against Edge/Kozlov maybe. Then later have HHH turn on him and go with Edge or something, and have HHH feud with Kennedy as stated already before

The Rated R CMStar

Either he let creative get too much into him and his lines, or he gets too much into the IWC, read he had good mic skills and let that get into his head.

You can't go bad and see the promos he was cutting against Taker and Batista in 2006/2007 and tell me he's overrated in the mic.

However, since he got injured for the first time and came back, his promos consists in talking incoherent shit teasing to saying his name and then saying it.

Qwake

Yeah when he first started he was great and rising through the ranks fast, he WAS good on the mic, yeah he repeats his name at the end of pretty much every promo he does but the stuff he used to say before his name was interesting unlike these days where he says a few lines, says his name then walks off and gets injured. I think if he gets injured again they could turn it into a story and with the idea before of him staying around and getting heat he could do that but that could turn him heel of something. Otherwise he is pretty much screwed in WWE...