Kennedy Presents WWE Summerslam 2007 And Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Summerslam 2007 Card

Finaly Vs Kane

Intercontinental Championship

Umaga (c) Vs Kennedy Vs Carlito

Rey Mysterio Vs Chavo Guerrero

World Heavyweight Championship

Khali (c) Vs Batista

ECW Championship

John Morrison (c) Vs CM Punk

Triple H Vs King Booker

WWE Championship

John Cena (c) Vs Randy Orton

I will do this show in a recap.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Information

RAW:

WWE Champion John Cena

Intercontinental Champion Umaga

World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade And Trevor Murdoch

Womens Champion Mickie James

ECW

Ecw Champion John Morrison

Smackdown

World Heavyweight CHampion The Great Khali

US Champion MVP

WWE Tag Team Champions Deuce ANd Domino

Cruserweight Champion VACATED

Summerslam Will Be Up SHortly It is only in recap.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Finaly Vs Kane

Intercontinental Championship
Umaga (c) Vs Kennedy Vs Carlito

Rey Mysterio Vs Chavo Guerrero

World Heavyweight Championship
Khali (c) Vs Batista

ECW Championship
John Morrison (c) Vs CM Punk

Triple H Vs King Booker

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) Vs Randy Orton

I reccomend that you add some backstory to the matches.. I know most of us know, but yeah just do it.. Also, add the FULL roster.

Beer

You need a fuck load more of stuff in this. I mean you have nothing. No Roster. No History. No Backstory. You can do better. It looks like you got up one mornig and decided hey i will do a BTB and threw it together within 10 or so minutes. I will be reading.

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE Summerslam 2007

Summerslam 2007 Live!

Tedy Long comes out and announces a Cruserweight Open as the crowd pop at the chance of seeing a extra match and it will involve

Paul London,Brian Kendrick,Jamie Noble,Hornswoglle and the returning Gregory Helms!!

Gregory Helms Won the Cruserweight Battle Royal

Elimination 1: Jamie Noble By Hornswoglle at 4:56

Elimination 2: Brian Kendrick By Gregory Helms at 8:45

Elimination 3: Hornswoglle By Paul London at 10:01

Eliminatin 4: Paul London By Gregory Helms at 17:54

Then Backstage Cena was preparing for his match then Batista accidentaly walked into Cena! The Champ looks up and says what the hell you doin? Batista says SHUT UP!!! And leaves as the crowd cheer at a possible match between the crowd favourites!!

CM Punk Defeated John Morrison to WIN THE ECW CHAMPIONSHIP at 14:56

Punk and Morrison went back and forth for the 15 minutes! But eventually Punk unleashed an incredible combo with kicks and knees then a lift onto the shoulders just to GO TO SLEEP for the count 1..2..3! NEW CHAMPION!!

Orton is preparing for his match later tonight and then sees a man standing there and says will you do it tonight then you see the shaddow making a nodding movement and a big smile lights up Ortons face!

Kane Defeated Finaly at 8:30

In a physical war! When Finaly dominated the early goings but then Kane thought back but then a Big Boot took the referee out and then WILLIAM REGAL returned to Smackdown and hit Kane with the Brass Knuckles! To Boos but then the lights went out and when they turned back on THE UNDERTAKER ALSO RETURNED BEHIND WILLIAM REGAL! And delivered a Chokeslam! Finaly hits Taker with his Shilleleigh but no effect on the Deadman who delivers a Chokeslam! then places Kanes arm over Finaly and exits as the new referee makes the count!

Umaga Carlito Kennedy all thought to a Tripel Countout

The ending came when all men brawled on the outside and thought to a Double Countout but then it got entertaining Umaga went violent on Carlito and Slammed him through the announce table then left the arena!

Cena found Batista and said look man IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME! As the two faced off for a second time!

Mysterio Defeated Guerrero In 6:47

In a return SQUASH!!

Triple H Defeated King Booker In 12:18

Which ended when Booker went for a Scissors Kick but the Game countered into his ending moves SPINEBUSTER! then kick to the gut Pedigree 1..2..3!

Batista Defeated The Great Khali at 5:01 To WIn The WHC Title

In an absolute destruction of Khali which stared when he shockingly went to the top rope and tweaked a muscle and then Batista pulled him off and SPEAR! And then SPINEBUSTER! 1..2..3!! NEW CHAMPION!

He celerbrates as we go to the back with Cena looking on smiling!
Then In the MAIN EVENT Cena met Randy Orton!

Burn In my Light hit to loud boos!! As Orton walked out with a cocky smile on his face!

Then My Time Is Now hit to a total 50/50 crowd as he walks out focused on keeping his gold!

Main Event John Cena Defeated Randy Orton to retain his WWE Championship at 24:58

In a blockbuster main event which amazed the crowd. The Ending came when Orton and Cena were in a Slug fest with the crowd backing their favoured star but then Orton hits the RKO!! And a NEAR FALL! And Orton stomps the hell out of Cena and signals to the back NOW! As BREAK THE WALLS DOWN plays to a massive pop! As Orton RKO's the referee and Jericho puts a referee shirt on and smiles as the crowd boos! And Orton delivers an RKO to Cena again and Jericho makes the count 1..2..Then his hand doesnt go down as he rips the referee shirt off as Orton gets up and pushes Jericho and then a SLAP! Then Jericho delivers a punch to Orton and floors him and then continues to punch him as Cena gets Jericho off and says let me finish him Cena delivers an FU!! Then locks on the STFU! As the crowd are going crazy as ORTON TAPS!!!!!!!!

Then Jericho locks on the Walls Of Jericho! and leaves and throws Orton out the ring as John Cena celerbrates! Only to be interupted by King Of Kings!

HHH: Cena after Defeating Booker I AM GOING FOR YOU!

As Triple H makes a Beeline for the ring and Cena is tired and ready as they brawl as the crowed are cheering like crazy! Then the WWE Champ is given a taste of the PEDIGREE! As the show goes of air with Triple H celerbrating over Cena with the WWE Title.

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE Raw Preview

The Champ is Here....but for how much longer?​

After an explosive Summerslam which saw the return of Chris Jericho and Triple H! What can we expect as both men let there intentions known for John Cena's WWE Championship!

Well The Coach named the Main Event on WWE.com as it will be Triple H versus John Cena and the WWE Championship will be contested in a 60 Minute Ironman Match

Also Randy Orton will be looking for revenge from Chris Jericho as they will battle in a Normal Match And the winner will go to Unforgiven.

All of this and more on the special 3 hour Raw!