Kennedy/MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
My guess is that Hardy will win. I was hoping that Kennedy would win, but after he came out and said he would use it later that night I give him absolutley no chance at it now. I agree with those who said that Jeff win's and feuds with Kennedy over it. However I would really like to see Jericho win and turn heel, but I highly doubt it. Whoever wins, judging from the current competitors, it should be one hell of a match.

PeepShow

This is what should start Jeff Hardy's big second push. He should win the MITB and then cash it in sometime, maybe around Summerslam. Of all the people who have won the MITB, they have all cashed it in when the favor is on their sides. (Edge twice after a match and won, and RVD in his environment in the Hammerstein Ballroom). So I could maybe see a spot where Hardy wins the MITB and then at Summerslam or something, cashing it in against Cena or Trips (Whoever is champion) and making it a TLC match? I think that would be the time to put the belt around Hardy, and it would be the perfect way to do it as well.

Christian

Reaction score
Simple: He won't win. And even if he did, he would probably lose. That'd be dumb.

I see Jericho or Hardy winning it. I DEFINITELY see Jericho/Hardy tearing up that match.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya theres like no doubt in my mind jeff will win... kennedy isnt ready to get a major push... he should get the IC championship from hardy tho imo...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I think Kennedy's ready. They've tried to give him a major push twice, but it failed due to injury and suspension. That being said though if he gets a push I think he'll deliver, he's just had some issues that have prevented him from executing.

btman

Reaction score
Simple: He won't win. And even if he did, he would probably lose. That'd be dumb.

I see Jericho or Hardy winning it. I DEFINITELY see Jericho/Hardy tearing up that match.

Eh.. You forgetting about the Gold Standard? Now its obvious he won't win being on ECW... But shit, he's a phenominal athlete and I see him doing some crazy shit at Wrestlemania. I'm really liking the MITB group this year so far... All decently young, crazy athletic people. I hope Morrison gets in it next. Or CM Punk so I can watch him get beat, over and over again.

HBKforever

Reaction score
No one has ever outperformed Shelton Benjamin in the Money in the Bank match....but unfortunatly his talent will continue to be wasted as he has no chance at winning the match.....My guess would be Jeff Hardy simply because of the push he's been getting. I could see him losing it to Kennedy later the same way Kennedy lost it to Edge, but that remains to be seen.

liran_noy

Reaction score
Kennedy Will Not Win.... becouse He Won Last Year EVEN He Lost It...
2nd.... Hardy It's Push-up To The TOP, And I Belive He WILL Get Another Title Shot

Reaction score
I really feel its time they gave kennedy a title but not the wwe i believe he will cash it in at wrestlmania agaist the winner of edge taker