KenFan4life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

KenFan...I'm not making this thread about you to bitch and whine about your posts...but I just have a couple questions I'd like you to answer, because at times you baffle me with stupid comments and just saying weird things like how you act black (not that there's anything wrong with being black), you use the word "poonged" or however it's spelled too often....and now to the questions.

1. Why do you call me Tarvis? I am starting to like it when you call me Tarvis...I kind of find it somewhat amusing.

2. Why do you make stupid posts about how you're going to "check" someone and how you're the god of the pussy and you're only 15 years old?

3. Do you actually have an ambition to be a good member someday?

GShton

Reaction score
KenFan...I'm not making this thread about you to bitch and whine about your posts...but I just have a couple questions I'd like you to answer, because at times you baffle me with stupid comments and just saying weird things like how you act black (not that there's anything wrong with being black), you use the word "poonged" or however it's spelled too often....and now to the questions.

1. Why do you call me Tarvis? I am starting to like it when you call me Tarvis...I kind of find it somewhat amusing.

2. Why do you make stupid posts about how you're going to "check" someone and how you're the god of the pussy and you're only 15 years old?

3. Do you actually have an ambition to be a good member someday?

I smell contradictions!

Also shut the fuck up.

Travis40

^You're just pissed because I got your thread closed and why do you say that I'm complaining? I said I made this thread, but I wasn't here to bitch and complain. And why do you call me a pussy? And KenFan...please answer these where you're talking like an actual person and don't try to avoid these questions...I'll be doing this to everyone once in awhile....coughBlisterFrostycough

EDIT: For Blister

I'm actually going to ask everyone these questions...next is Blister Frosty, then Peepshow. This isn't just picking one person out of everyone and bitching, I just wanted to know these questions. KenFan, I'm not picking you becuase of what people think, I picked you because I guess I'd get you out of the way first before I moved on with more members.

GShton

Reaction score
^You're just pissed because I got your thread closed and why do you say that I'm complaining? I said I made this thread, but I wasn't here to bitch and complain. And why do you call me a pussy? And KenFan...please answer these where you're talking like an actual person and don't try to avoid these questions...I'll be doing this to everyone once in awhile....coughBlisterFrostycough

EDIT: For Blister

I'm actually going to ask everyone these questions...next is Blister Frosty, then Peepshow. This isn't just picking one person out of everyone and bitching, I just wanted to know these questions. KenFan, I'm not picking you becuase of what people think, I picked you because I guess I'd get you out of the way first before I moved on with more members.

You are so cool. I want unbiased questions without arrogance directed towards me as well if I could.

Travis40

Okay...the reason I asked KenFan these questions is becuase he's been acting like an ass to people today, I'm not trying to just pick KenFan out of a group. He's been pissing me off the past couple days and I decided to start with him...Peepshow is next.

Travis40

^The reason that you're pissed is because I got your stupid little thread closed that you weren't fucking creative enough, so you decided to rip from another BTB on another forum hoping that no one would find out. But you had to go and tell me...:clap: that was a big mistake...but you're lucky you didn't get banned like I did on a forum once for that...I got perma banned for that...and it wasn't on here.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^The reason that you're pissed is because I got your stupid little thread closed that you weren't fucking creative enough, so you decided to rip from another BTB on another forum hoping that no one would find out. But you had to go and tell me...:clap: that was a big mistake...but you're lucky you didn't get banned like I did on a forum once for that...I got perma banned for that...and it wasn't on here.

It's over, move on and I really dont care if I get banned

GShton

Reaction score

For someone not a mod you sure do act like one a lot.

Travis40

^Uh...I never said I wanted to be a mod. I'd fucking hate to be a mod, I'm an admin on another forum and I couldn't take it, fuck that. That's why I've never asked to be a mod on this forum.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^Uh...I never said I wanted to be a mod. I'd fucking hate to be a mod, I'm an admin on another forum and I couldn't take it, fuck that. That's why I've never asked to be a mod on this forum.

Oh yeah, your the mod of that site.. hmm what was it? Oh yeah! Boys with toys! Great site

Travis40

^Wow...was that generic comback 34...or 23...I can't remember all of them. No actually it's a wreslting forum and if you don't care if you get banned or not..why don't you just leave? Dylan.....:no:

And BTW KenFan...is it okay if I send you a new set of questions via PM?...I'll post it in a thread later on.