Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
not to defend Emperor, but Punk did give reasons as to why he left. He said he didn't like the direction with DB. He didn't like their planning with his storyline. and he said that WWE does too many things last minute. No planning. He said he would run things differently. Punk is good friends with Batista but when commenting on it, he noted that he felt it wasn't batista's time right now.
And it's not his time. I know that. That's why he's not getting the titles.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And it's not his time. I know that. That's why he's not getting the titles.
agreed but this doesn't mean he had to win the Rumble. When punk walked out, he left when WWE's plan was to have DB fight Sheamus at Mania in some bs match. Bootista was set to fight Orton one on one an Punk was going to fight Triple H. Can you imagine if they stuck with that plan? My point is not even to defend Punk at this point, rather state that those were his reasons....because Mania, imo, looks better because of Punk leaving.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
agreed but this doesn't mean he had to win the Rumble. When punk walked out, he left when WWE's plan was to have DB fight Sheamus at Mania in some bs match. Bootista was set to fight Orton one on one an Punk was going to fight Triple H. Can you imagine if they stuck with that plan? My point is not even to defend Punk at this point, rather state that those were his reasons....because Mania, imo, looks better because of Punk leaving.

Ur also forgeting that CM Punk was sopost to main event against Orton at WM30 for the WWE World Title! That was there 1st plan for the main but then HHH resign Bootista and then change the main event so Bootista would be in and Punk would be face HHH insead!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Ur also forgeting that CM Punk was sopost to main event against Orton at WM30 for the WWE World Title! That was there 1st plan for the main but then HHH resign Bootista and then change the main event so Bootista would be in and Punk would be face HHH insead!
The whole plan was Daniel Bryan more than likely. CM punk would've made no sense being in the main event, as Bryan was the one who was screwed out of everything.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The whole plan was Daniel Bryan more than likely. CM punk would've made no sense being in the main event, as Bryan was the one who was screwed out of everything.

dude read the news from 5 month the plan were all for Punk to win the rumble and main event wm30! But then Basista sing and the fuck punk over! now would had the rumble boos been different if Punk had won!? I can't said that? But i will said I don't would have been as bad as the one Basitsta got!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
dude read the news from 5 month the plan all were for Punk to win the rumble and main event wm30! But then basista sing and the fuck punk over!
Would this have made sense with all of the Bryan happenings? It couldn't coincide with it. Biggest flaw in the rumors.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Would this have made sense with all of the Bryan happenings? It couldn't coincide with it. Biggest flaw in the rumors.

Let make ask u something would it have made sesnse for a guy who had not wrestler 4 year to come off the sofa and win the rumble match make sense!? UH NO! But guess it have been! :pipebomb: !

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Let make ask u something would it have made sesnse for a guy who had not wrestler 4 year to come off the sofa and win the rumble match make sense!? UH NO! But guess it have been! :pipebomb: !
It's a move by WWE to get them business opportunities due to Batistas role in his new Marvel movie. It makes sense in business terms.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
It's a move by WWE to get them business opportunities due to Batistas role in his new Marvel movie. It makes sense in business terms.

not it make not fuckin sesne at all! he not the fuckin rock so no it not good for business!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
But it's a Marvel movie and it's a main role. You have to understand that that's a great business opportunity for WWE to cash in on.

which fail in lol! it not good great business opportunity! people booing fuck out of that make sesne NOT!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
which fail in lol! it not good great business opportunity! people booing fuck out of that make sesne NOT!
I don't think Marvel or the sponsor companies care about Batista being booed or not, it's the fact thereof that he's in WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.