Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Ken > Punk any day. I'd love to see Punk try to face Ken in MMA, he'd get his sorry ass beaten in a matter of minutes, no seconds.

maybe mma but not in wrestling PUNK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KEN!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
HHH Doesn't like to put anyone over, but can I actually blame him? He was never the #1 guy in my eyes, that is until SCSA/HBK/The Rock all left. He came up during a great surge of talent.

HHH paid his dues just as much as the next guy the more I think of it. He was actually the one Vince too his anger out on during the whole Kliq debacle.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
HHH Doesn't like to put anyone over, but can I actually blame him? He was never the #1 guy in my eyes, that is until SCSA/HBK/The Rock all left. He came up during a great surge of talent.

HHH paid his dues just as much as the next guy the more I think of it. He was actually the one Vince too his anger out on during the whole Kliq debacle.

Yeah, people can hate on Triple H all they want (and I'm not saying it's all entirely unjustified) but he definitely paid his dues and worked hard to get to where he is today. It's not like he was just handed everything on a silver platter without anything (talent, crowd reaction/overness, ability to sell tickets, etc.) to back it up.

As for Shamrock, I really doubt Triple H still holds a grudge over having to job to him a couple of times over 15 years ago for god's sake. Hell, Triple H was pushed stronger than he was back then, so what is there to even be mad about? I think it's a shame that Shamrock didn't come back to the WWE sooner, though. He would have fit in perfect during the 2002/2003 time frame when guys like Angle, Lesnar, Eddie, Benoit, Mysterio, etc. were all there. Imagine the kind of matches he could have had with those guys.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Yeah, people can hate on Triple H all they want (and I'm not saying it's all entirely unjustified) but he definitely paid his dues and worked hard to get to where he is today. It's not like he was just handed everything on a silver platter without anything (talent, crowd reaction/overness, ability to sell tickets, etc.) to back it up.

As for Shamrock, I really doubt Triple H still holds a grudge over having to job to him a couple of times over 15 years ago for god's sake. Hell, Triple H was pushed stronger than he was back then, so what is there to even be mad about? I think it's a shame that Shamrock didn't come back to the WWE sooner, though. He would have fit in perfect during the 2002/2003 time frame when guys like Angle, Lesnar, Eddie, Benoit, Mysterio, etc. were all there. Imagine the kind of matches he could have had with those guys.

That never wanted him back in 2002 or 2003! That he was in TNA when TNA was just a nothing compury back then. I always wanted him come to face Kurt Angles! Ken wanted back in WWE it was WWE that did not wanted Ken back! AND STILL DON'T!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't get the Shamrock love he was a decent worker at best and that was it. His intensity for a shootbadass wasn't a great aura or anything. Credit where its due he was hot for a while against HBK though.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't get the Shamrock love he was a decent worker at best and that was it. His intensity for a shootbadass wasn't a great aura or anything. Credit where its due he was hot for a while against HBK though.
Shamrock screaming his head off and looking batshit crazy was great imo. A bit for the wrong reasons but still.

Especially when he saved Steph from the ministry the first time. I just imagine him bursting into whatever dark hole they had her in covered in blood from beating up Christian, screaming his lunges out, making poor Steph even more afraid.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
That never wanted him back in 2002 or 2003! That he was in TNA when TNA was just a nothing compury back then. I always wanted him come to face Kurt Angles! Ken wanted back in WWE it was WWE that did not wanted Ken back! AND STILL DON'T!

I didn't say they wanted him, just that if he HAD returned to WWE at any period at all, that would have been the perfect time.

Status
Not open for further replies.