• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kliq

Jobber
Reaction score
Ur also forgeting that CM Punk was sopost to main event against Orton at WM30 for the WWE World Title! That was there 1st plan for the main but then HHH resign Bootista and then change the main event so Bootista would be in and Punk would be face HHH insead!
Punk made a dick move for leaving. He should of just honored his contract and just stick with it until it ends and then quit. Even Steve Austin and Jim Ross said that it was the wrong move on Punk's part. Back when Steve Austin quit over bad booking he said that he regrets it ever since.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
You need to calm down and stop being so rude to people.
I don't agree with you but it doesn't give you the right to call me a dumb ass or whatever. Reel your temper the fuck in.

And I still disagree with you. Batista being in a marvel movie is what's best for business.

AND UR WRONG I PROVE WHY UR STOP FUCKIN WASTE MY TIME!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
You didn't prove anything. Where is your proof?
What the fuck did I just say about being rude? Don't do it. And turn your caps off.
Are we trolls because we don't agree with you? Is that it?

when a commater does not like something the business change so the person come back! same with wwe fans which in this case are commater if that don't what there selling there not going just like in wcw days! No 1 like bastsia but like bryan!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
They are not trollers. They're saying what the business of wrestling is all about, and you are being in denial. Get a grasp on reality.

there wrong! the business is what the fans wanted! and the fans wanted brayn and punk! not basitsa!

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
when a commater does not like something the business change so the person come back! same with wwe fans which in this case are commater if that don't what there selling there not going just like in wcw days! No 1 like bastsia but like bryan!

And your point? Batista is still there because he's earning them money. People who will see Guardians of the Galaxy that haven't seen WWE will probably tune in to WWE. WWE know that people will still watch even if their favourite is constantly shat on. That's what WWE fans do- they hate it for a while continue to watch until something changes and then are happy until something else they don't like happens- begin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.