Ken Shamrock back wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Last weekend in a wrestling card in Costa Rica, Carlito defeated MVP, Pana Jack Daniels and King Villano in a 4 way match to become the new 1WS champion. While Carlito celebrated with the title the promoter appeared and took the title away from Carlito which prompted him to spit an apple on the face of said promoter. Who retaliated by telling Carlito he was in danger as he brought the "World Most Dangerous Man"... Ken Shamrock. Who then attacked Carlito and put him on the Ankle Lock to end the show.

So with that Ken Shamrock returns to wrestling.

Source ticoluchas.net via prwrestling.com (traduced by me, so may have errors)

My question is... what do you think of this?

Edit: Here's a picture of the moment

DSC01377.JPG

Kushikimi

Reaction score
And is it me or Ken Shamrock in that picture looks like Alberto del Rio?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's a shame that Carlito has to put over a 900 year old failed wrestler even in the indys, Shamrock is the most devoid of charisma wrestler to ever win a belt in the WWF

Castiel

Reaction score
Fuck it, I'll always love Shamrock if I'm being honest. That's cool, pun intended. We all know Shamrock is tough with his MMA and such but the real question is how does he stack up against Carlito nowadays body guy wise'?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I love body guylito

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Carlito has been having the best matches of his career up to this point (at least name wise). In Puerto Rico he goes by the name "The Puerto Rican Icon" Carlito, which was used to pitch the match between him and Sting, which was a shame Carlito lost TBH.

Also, it was rumored that as a part of AJ Style's tour with the title he was going to face him in Puerto Rico... that never happened.

Joey

Reaction score
it's a shame that Carlito has to put over a 900 year old failed wrestler even in the indys, Shamrock is the most devoid of charisma wrestler to ever win a belt in the WWF

Agreed.

The man is dry. His level of charisma in WWF was disturbingly low, and there's really nothing to him. He can't wrestle all that well either. Sort of just seems like a boulder to me. Probably needs a couple extra bucks. Poor Carlito.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Did Shamrock ever really need charisma though? Obviously it stood out amongst the likes of Stone Cold, Rocky, Undertaker and co. during the Attitude era, but he was a no shit taking shoot fighter whose fists did the talking.

Swinny

Reaction score
Better wrestling than MMA...

Kushikimi

Reaction score
I'm feeling like I'm a superstar.... another news that I broke first than any other place!