• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Came across this online. Ken Anderson appears to have found himself a new job and its one we probably all joked about him doing...... ring announcing. Mr Anderson was on announcing duties at Top Rank Boxing in Fresno California last weekend.

I laughed when he repeated the guy's surname but was surprised he didn't announce himself as the winner. Would have liked to have seen the intros of him announcing where they were from but hope he does well in this. He's still taking Indie bookings in the meantime

• Haha
Reactions: 123seanwwf

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Came across this online. Ken Anderson appears to have found himself a new job and its one we probably all joked about him doing...... ring announcing. Mr Anderson was on announcing duties at Top Rank Boxing in Fresno California last weekend.

I laughed when he repeated the guy's surname but was surprised he didn't announce himself as the winner. Would have liked to have seen the intros of him announcing where they were from but hope he does well in this. He's still taking Indie bookings in the meantime

Wow. I was just wondering "Where the hell is Mr. Kennedy?" I think he'll do fine in this capacity. He has the charisma to do what that "Get Ready to Rumble" guy has been doing since the I dunno, the 60's? I hope he makes a name for himself and catapult himself into the big box boxing, MMA, or UFC match.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I too have wondered About him Recently. He's gotten older. Doesnt even look like the same Guy I've seen wrestle!

Reactions: Crash

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This fits him, and he seemed to have some fun doing it. All the best to him.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
is it just me or does he sound kinda german in this video? lol

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
He's also running a wrestling school with Shawn Daivari. For what it's worth. I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, but I heard mention of their school.