Kelly Kelly Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
KellyKelly2copy.jpg

KellyKellycopy-1.jpg

i just liked this pic of her so i made this in like 15 minutes. i like how it looks especially the one with the smaller border. what do u think? rep for feedback.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
only 15 minutes ?? Thats how long it takes me to make my text. Take your time, it will show on the reults. Add some layers and filters, different effects etc. :smoke:

Wrestling Station

too much light and some un-necessary mask filters combined with brushing technique.

In those kind of signature when you use less brushing, you MUST use them wisely as they are actually take the focus of the signature too easy. So becareful.

The filters are fine, but try mix several layers with "color filters" then reduce the sharpness of them.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The picture of her is great, but the sig it self is too bright. The top one is better with the picture, it's not as bright but looks good. The bottom one has the better border though.

It's good that the sig is simple without a lot of extra things in the background that it doesn't need. You focused on her beauty and used the light to enhance it but again, it's too bright.

I'm not a sig maker so I don't know about the filters and brushes and all of that.

Enigma22

Reaction score
only 15 minutes ?? Thats how long it takes me to make my text. Take your time, it will show on the reults. Add some layers and filters, different effects etc. :smoke:

im to lazy tho and i dont really care enough to take that much time lol.

too much light and some un-necessary mask filters combined with brushing technique.

In those kind of signature when you use less brushing, you MUST use them wisely as they are actually take the focus of the signature too easy. So becareful.

The filters are fine, but try mix several layers with "color filters" then reduce the sharpness of them.

didnt use any brushing and i dont think i used mask filters but i could be wrong cause idk what u mean by that lol. i just used filters and a bunch of layers overlaying and stuff.

The picture of her is great, but the sig it self is too bright. The top one is better with the picture, it's not as bright but looks good. The bottom one has the better border though.

It's good that the sig is simple without a lot of extra things in the background that it doesn't need. You focused on her beauty and used the light to enhance it but again, it's too bright.

I'm not a sig maker so I don't know about the filters and brushes and all of that.

it is the same brightness cause its the same exact thing but with a bigger border.

and ya i wanted to make it bright. i think this particular sig looked better after i made it brighter and stuff. it was a little darker when i originally had it done.

C4

The first one is better, that border looks better.

But it's too bright and there is too much lightning, it's intense on the eyes. The text isn't clear either, the stroke around the text could have been somewhat bigger to give it more clarity. On the whole there is nothing too graphical to comment on or to give feedback on, just adjust the brightness a little bit.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i didnt want the text to be too visible. i just put it there so people could tell who it was.

seX-Power

It isn't too bright for me. It's good but I feel there could have been some minor faded brushing at the top to fill up space. The text should be more visible imo as well, just to add to the pic itself. It's still good, but there is potential for more. 7/10

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
It's a hell of a sexy pic of Kelly, but the sig is so damn bright for me TBH. I wished the text font was a little bit different and the color text could've been pink.

Overall: 7.5/10

SnackZ

Reaction score
I actually like the simplicity of it. Good work. Not too bright from where I'm sitting. Num Yummy!!!!