Kelly Kelly returning to WWE programming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh I agree...but what happens behind closed doors and what happens in "public" are 2 very different things...

If she can't wrestle...then keep her away...

Many people have commented on her being loose. If you want to live your life like that, fine your choice, just keep it private. And yeah, she is awful at wrestling. Like even the worst woman wrestler they have now is better than her. Vince only used her for "eye candy" and we were alllllll aware of it. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I always forget about Eva. Yeah she is on par with Kelly only she made slightly more effort. They both have 0 mic skills and little to no ring skills. Both were signed for "eye candy" not skill and once WWE releases Eva, hopefully that breed of female "wrestler" dies off.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I always forget about Eva. Yeah she is on par with Kelly only she made slightly more effort. They both have 0 mic skills and little to no ring skills. Both were signed for "eye candy" not skill and once WWE releases Eva, hopefully that breed of female "wrestler" dies off.
A valid point Snake...I think WWE was hoping that Emmalina was going to be "eye candy" that could actually wrestle and kick ass...

I actually think the male fans get enough "eye candy" with the current female performers...and of course most of them can actually
wrestle...some better than others...but the wrestling and mic skills should come first...then the looks/sex appeal.

Apparently there is a lady in NXT called Mandy Rose who is like Eva...but has solid in-ring skills. I've never seen her...but
the descriptions I've read/heard sound intriguing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
To play devil's advocate here.

She has been gone since 2012. The locker room is basically completely different. There's no blocking her actually coming back and having improved.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Can't say I'd care.

But, if she does return, I guess a certain someone will be ecstatic to hear about it.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!! and so is Kelly Kelly!!!!!!!!!! so I still get email notifications from this site from when I get PM sent to me and since this news has come out im just hear to say Kelly Kelly is back and is gonna show the world she is a legit womens wrestler in this new era of the womens division

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Im back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!! and so is Kelly Kelly!!!!!!!!!! so I still get email notifications from this site from when I get PM sent to me and since this news has come out im just hear to say Kelly Kelly is back and is gonna show the world she is a legit womens wrestler in this new era of the womens division

:woohoo: