• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kelly Kelly charging $10,000 for her to be booked on Independent Shows?

Rated R Superstar

I'm not saying she is, but if it meant some kind of publicity, I'd imagine someone who was desperate would dish out that much for it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Wouldn't you feel awesome if you had Kelly Kelly on your small show? She's a name that a lot of this generations fans know.
Not when I could probably get a much more known and talented woman in Lita for that price probably.

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
She'll never get that kind of money from indy feds. They only tend to book women who can actually wrestle anyways. She's not a draw either. If anything, she's probably setting that price so high to keep indy feds from calling her.

Pfft. She's the "Kevin Nash" of female wrestling. Can't work and thinks she can draw, when in reality, she'll empty arenas for piss breaks and beer runs.

Troy

In the end what is wrong with asking for $10k? Just don't book her if it is too expensive, she clearly just wants to pick and choose what she does and only wants to do it if it is worth her while. She would have earned plenty whilst with WWE so I doubt she is desperate for money. I am pretty sure she will more likely get signed for conventions rather than indy shows.

With Melina she was asking for $5k

Rated R Superstar

I still think it's too much to even ask. Melina is pretty well known throughout the indy scene, so it would make sense for her to be able to get 5k. Kelly hasn't done much other than WWE right?

TKK

I'm sure that she has no interest in independent feds because nobody in there right mind would think she's worth ten grand. Either that or she's banged her head off of one too many bed frames.

Anyway, here's to her eventual Playboy shoot! :kofi:

Deezy

DZ PZ
If I give her 10 Grand, would she have sex with me? Integrity tells me no, but seeing as this is a woman I guarantee a yuppers.

It's hilarious because I'm pretty sure that even stars like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles etc don't even ask for $10,000 to work an Indy Show. So to pay one of the least talented WWE Divas up until she was released $10,000 would just be idiotic.

I never said they were worth it. I said they wouldn't even ask for that much. They're 10 times more popular than Kelly Kelly is and if they wouldn't ask for it, she wouldn't even deserve a quarter of it.