• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith Lee sucks

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Oh go fuck yourself you troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Knqo.gif

Guess he does suck then, since I get told to go fuck myself instead of any proof.

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I'm guessing you never saw his NXT run, or him in ROH.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Knqo.gif

Guess he does suck then, since I get told to go fuck myself instead of any proof.

No I said that not because of the topic but because this thread was made just to bait people and do what you do here. You just crave that attention.
65cfea8b7c18384f07808283c3a81892.jpg

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I don't like Keith Lee at all. His character is extremely undeveloped and boring

Same, he thinks sounding intelligent will get him over with the smarks.

Play by play commentators take on this nerd pitch to sound smart, just makes everything sterile.
I'm guessing you never saw his NXT run, or him in ROH.

I actually did, I’m pretty sure he even worked for us at Hog.

Its the same analysis I had with Ricochet when I met him he was arrogant, didn’t talk, took the entire ring to himself like he was a top star, then when he cut a promo for us I was wondering what the hype was because I knew he sucked on the mic.

No I said that not because of the topic but because this thread was made just to bait people and do what you do here. You just crave that attention.

Or because I genuinely think he’s overrated and I’m calling it out.

giphy.gif

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Keith Lee to me doesn't really suck. I get it. I really do. He doesn't entertain some people. He entertains me a lot. The way he moves around for a big guy is very impressive. When does flying stuff, he does that like a light heavyweight guy. Keith has some nice mannerisms when he is serious and when he is not serious. He is well spoken. Has mic skills. One of the better guys that I have seen in the last 6 years. I enjoyed him in Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolve and last NXT. Now I am not going to lie. I don't like how he is being handled on the main roster. Just my two cents in that regard. I will continue to cheer him on to success in the WWE.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
PWI 500 - 2019 he finished 157th
PWI 500 - 2020 he finished 11th

Whether you like him or hate him - top 25 in the PWI 500, can't be accused of 'sucking'

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Whatever everyone is entitled to their opinion. I like Keith Lee a lot but he was used better in NXT no surprise there.

Although I feel like you’re just saying you don’t like Keith Lee just to troll

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Keith Lee to me doesn't really suck. I get it. I really do. He doesn't entertain some people. He entertains me a lot. The way he moves around for a big guy is very impressive. When does flying stuff, he does that like a light heavyweight guy. Keith has some nice mannerisms when he is serious and when he is not serious. He is well spoken. Has mic skills. One of the better guys that I have seen in the last 6 years. I enjoyed him in Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolve and last NXT. Now I am not going to lie. I don't like how he is being handled on the main roster. Just my two cents in that regard. I will continue to cheer him on to success in the WWE.

What do you mean by well spoken and has mic skills?

Keith is a big guy who sounds like a poet with an awkward cadence. by what standard does this dude have mic skills??

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score

Keith is a big guy who sounds like a poet with an awkward cadence. by what standard does this dude have mic skills??
Poet's are cool. A+ in my book.

Keith Lee is one of the better speakers in Modern-Day Wrestling. His voice just has the feel of a star

Sabretooth

Reaction score

does calling someone a Roody Poo Candy Ass for 5 years straight qualify as mic skills? Everyone has different tastes.