Kaz Heel?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So usually Team TNA would pick up the win for the World X Cup. But Team Mexico did, which indicated a storyline to me at least. When Team Mexico won, most assumed that they would at least stick around. But no, they're gone. So everyone thought it was wasted booking by TNA. But after watching iMPACT! I think there was a purpose to this whole thing.

On iMPACT! we saw Kaz talk about how he had let down the whole of TNA, all of X Division pioneers, people like Jerry Lynn, AJ Styles, Curry Man (>_>)and Kevin Nash :)shifty:). So Kaz said his big chance for retribution (not sure how that works) was by beating Petey for the X Title. Petey won by pulling the tights, yada yada yada, Kaz is left in the ring with a shocked look on his face.

Now in wrestling we often see the 'Loses until he resorts to turning heel' storyline. This seems to be what this is to me. I mean the X Cup was a major blow, and it seems like a good way to turn him if you wanted to. You wou;d need someone for Kaz to turn on though at the same time.

I'm going to say here that he will either turn on MCMG (more likely) or Creed. I am hopeing more for Creed because it will give him a bit of the spotlight, and I would much rather see Sabin and Shelley in some tag team feuds. Kaz vs Creed matches would be good quality imo.

My main problem with this whole thing is that it will takle away a lot of Kaz's momentum. TNA seem to be good at doing this to poor Kaz it seems.

Thoughts?

McLovin

Reaction score
Kaz is a stupendous worker but he looked awkward where he was at the end of the year with Cage, Angle and Joe etc. And it did surprise me that Team TNA didn't win the X Cup for once.

This Storyline does look quite interesting, but I just see it as something for Kaz to do whilst others fight for the X Title.

Montana

Kaz is on a train.....next stop ....Jobbercity

No, this is probably some lame storyline where he goes on a losing streak cause he doesnt have his "mojo" finally gets it back for a nice push.

PROBLEM is, half the time the second half of the storyline is dropped and they remain a jobber.

chessarmy

I hope they don't make him do that stupid "losing streak" type storyline and I really don't think that he needs to turn heel. What they should do is continue his chase for the X-Division Championship, have him wrestle Petey at Hard Justice and eventually win the title. That way he can be busy with that Title until they actually feel comfortable with pushing him to the upper-midcard near the main event

Reaction score
kaz deserves to be in the xdivision. when he was flying round the ring with kurt angle it looked like he was too fast for kurt angle to handle. i prefer him in the xdivision. he doesnt deserve a losing streak either. thats for colin delaney lol. i cant see Kaz fighting anyone apart from xdvidion wrestlers unless he is jobbing.

Moonlight Drive

Stole my idea, I was about to make a topic very similiar to this

But, I can forsee an Abyss feud. Kaz will keep losing, then be getting beaten down and get saved by Abyss, then KAz will just say he didn't want Abyss' help and I dunno hit him with a chair, thus starting up the feud.

And one more question, does anyone think this whole losing streak was a storyline from the start? Or did they just have no ideas for Kaz?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
He'll probably be an alright heel considering that those gay@$$
"K-A-Z" promos kind've somewhat pi$$ me off ...

and he has that "Fabio-Factor"..
ya-know...the same thing Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton have...
The Fabio Factor is like when a worker/wrestler has good looks(like fabio) and seems like some kind've sex-symbol for female fans and it thus pisses off normal-male fans, thus the fabio-factor comes into play for a successful heel cause it gets under-your-skin.

thats why/how I think KAZ could make an alright heel...

but this whole "Ohh-no, I'm losing and can't seem to win" storyline is a stupid way to turn someone heel...
they should just surround him by a bunch of chicks and such...(maybe karen?)
and let him get all "fag'ish" and win some matches againest some "badasses" that'll tick-off a bunch of fans and stuff..

I dunno, i'm dizzy now.

gashface

Reaction score
I do think has a face he is kind of very generic, and although amazing in the rirng I can't see him going anywhere as a face. At least as a heel I think he may be able to work the microphone, I think TNA are doing a good thing in turning him heel... the frustrated heel... as long as it is done correctly and Kaz can pull it off.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah the frustrated heel thing looks like happening since this release that has happened is definitely kayfabe. Kaz as a heel would be pretty good, and it should bring out some personality. I'm looking forward to at least seeing him this week on iMPACT!

lord batair

Reaction score
Noooo please TNA don't ruin on of the great new talent of your rooster ! I'm such a fanboy of the K A Z, he's really a worker (he can win the terrordome match and go on a title match with 2 heavyweights on the same show and don't look too tired ^^) I don't see him as a heel by the way, or maybe later but definitly not with that kind of storyline for introduction (how stupid are we ? Of course a guy become bad because he lost a couple of .

KenFan4life

Reaction score
now that I think of it...

may aswell turn KAZ heel..

I'd be alright with it..

see KAZ vs AJ Styles or something like that would be kinda good.