Kanye West's The College Dropout album cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Echo

Reaction score
This is absolutely fantastic, really impressed.

Front cover is done wonderfully, the text fits perfectly and the whole colour scheme is very nice.

Back is simple and very effective like a music cover should be.

Good work.

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a cover for all his albums. It's tough because if I was an excellent artist, I could simply draw the dropout bear in any position I wanted but I'm not so I need to find the dropout bear already in the position I want. I need to do that for at least his first three albums and then that storyline ends. The beauty of this cover was that someone had already vectored the dropout bear in that position so I took their vector, modified it and then added everything else. This is what I started with, I did all the other work. I started with a much larger version I can't find.

Last edited:

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That's awesome. Apart from the arrows on the front cover (was it done by free hand?) the whole thing looks really polished.

Good stuff.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is really great. Looks like a professional job aside from those crooked arrows that Gimmick mention. Great colour scheme and the whole design layout is fantastic.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The whole thing looks really crisp and clean aside from the arrows. It is only a minor thing as the cover is brilliant