Kanye West

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exC.On

Reaction score
Idk, seems like somethings missing. And, oh yeah I saw cayse's quote sig and did one of ye.
13zcrk3.png

Wordlife

^thats amazing, the blending is great, picture is perfect, good quote there... 10/10

Dre

Reaction score
This has got to be one of your best works yet. The thing that I don't like is the text on it. Try using something different. And I agree with you, it does seem like its missing something. But overall, great work.

9.5/10

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, awesomeness. I think what's missing is more colors to stick out. Everything seems to be the same except the red, but thats barely a distinctive feature. I think if you made something, the text in particularly, pop out more, it'd be complete.

9.5/10

exC.On

Reaction score
Whoa, awesomeness. I think what's missing is more colors to stick out. Everything seems to be the same except the red, but thats barely a distinctive feature. I think if you made something, the text in particularly, pop out more, it'd be complete.

9.5/10

really? Tried to make the text pop out since I think its what completes the sig, I'll have to try again soon.

repped everyone that commented.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
Good color scheme, Height is a bit big but thats personal preference .. Only thing that doesnt seem to fit is the border, text is a bit big it draws the eyes away from the picture, (which should be the focal point) other than that good job, I like it. Good concept.

Kizza

I get the same feeling as you when you say it's incomplete. There just feels like that something isn't there. Anyways, the background textures are nice, and how you have incorporated different ones into the background together. I especially like the black and red lightning veins or whatever they're meant to be down his arm. One thing I don't like is that I feel there is too much text. I'm not one to have much text though, so that just annoys me. So I'd give it an 8.5/10.

Cayse

Reaction score
Stealing my ideas huh? haha. It's nice work though. Might actually be better than mine.