Kanye Apolozing To Taylor Swift

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Just been posted up on his blog.

k3n7l1.jpg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol I watched that. I thought it was a set-up just making fun of Kanye doing that in the past. The fact that it wasn't is even more hilarious.

Kizza

He's just upest that he's a gay fish.

Seriously, that was one of the douchiest things i've ever seen.

SnackZ

Reaction score
He' a fucking dick. All the talk was about MJ, Janet, Madonna and Beyonce/Lady Gaga nominations and this dickface wants to be talked about so he bitches up and pulls this shit on a 17 year old white girl, fucking disgrace.

Much respect to Beyonce for being all class and letting Taylor have her moment. I swear, I used to hate Kanye, then accepted him and now I'm back to hat9ing this ass turd. Fuck him and his apology!

SnackZ

Reaction score
Two things wrong with just this part.

1. She's 19 not 17.

2. Why does it matter that she's white? People are putting way too much emphasis on the whole race thing.

My bad on the age, still young tho but not 17 - you're right.

It matters because Kanya always pulls the race card. All the time he is saying something when a white person wins something over a black person, he's done it numerous times at the awards, its just who he is, he is a racist, he thinks all white people are out to get the black man, remember his "George Bush don't like black people" comment, he's a racist or it may be better to say he has race issues. He may like some white people, like the ones who buy his albums and the ones who sign his checks, soooooooooooo....ah, nvm, he's a racist. Any money if it would have been someone like lets say Rihanna or Alicia Keys who would have won over Beyonce he would NOT have went on stage to interrupt their moment. You know it, and all of the world knows it. He is under the belief that MTV viewers are racist towards the black entertainers and therefor vents his beliefs and insecurities outwardly. Sorry to burst your bubble but the dude has issues.

And on another note - why the FUCK does he insist on walking around with that BLOKE (thanks Russell ;-)), I swear she looked hideous last night.

Wordlife

^wouldn't doubt that.... fucking asshole ass Kayne West... what a doucebag

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
My bad on the age, still young tho but not 17 - you're right.

Yeah she is young, but still a grown ass woman. some say 22 is young. some believe 32 is still considered young. What's the big deal. Age should have nothing to do with it if your 18+

It matters because Kanya always pulls the race card. All the time he is saying something when a white person wins something over a black person, he's done it numerous times at the awards

All the time? There's been what 2, 3, maybe 4 incidences like this. How many award shows has Kanye been too? How many times has a white person won and Kanye done nothing? Did he even say anything about race last night about Swift?He said he felt Beyonce's song, video what ever the award was was better and should have won. If he had said that in a blog, he still would have been called a racist. If I said that, would I be a racist? Are the white people on here talking about Kanye, are they racist? He was speaking his mind.

its just who he is, he is a racist, he thinks all white people are out to get the black man, remember his "George Bush don't like black people"

Again he was speaking his mind. There were a lot of people that thought Bush didn't like black people. Hell, white people even thought that after the Hurricane Katrina thing. There are white people that talk bad about Obama, are they racist?

Kanye problem is that he's different. People don't like different. He picks the wrong time to say things. Like the Bush thing, he picked a bad time to speak his mind. Last night, he picked the wrong time to speak his mind. Just because he thinks a network discriminates against a race, doesn't mean he's a racist. Just because he feels that people discriminates against a race, doesn't mean he's a racist.

You're putting too much emphasis on the race and age. The problem was not race or that he did that to a GROWN ASS WOMAN, it should be other BIGGER things. There's a bigger picture. It was her 1st VMA award. It was her moment, he shouldn't have spoke his mind right then and there. He toke her moment away from her.

noumenon

Race or age isn't even an issue here...it's just Kanye being a crazy motherfucker..period.

Axis

You're also racist if you don't support Obama's health care. ITS AN EPIDEMIC~!