• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kane's Bag Finally Going To Be Revealed?

Wordlife

^yeah I agree... this kinda explains why Rey Mysterio hasnt been on Raw in like 3 weeks

HBK DX HHH

i know i could not believe when he said it was not his mask in the bag and he pulled rey mysterios mask out i was gutted rey is now a legend

The Ripper

I am liking he idea of Rey/Kane feud coz it once again builds up Rey( Stupid way to do it but it works) and gives kane something to do.

I also see a gimmick match down the line between the tow of them and from what Kane was saying about Rey hiding behind the mask could lead to a Mask vs Mask match with a difference and that being if Rey loses he removes the mask and If Rey wins Kane has to return to using his mask.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

A heel Kane just won't work, imo. He's too popular. Did you see the crowd as he was walking away from chokeslamming Batista? He was cheered the whole way.

Travis40

....because they were in Chicago, and most people in Chicago don't like Batista or Cena

that can also be said for many other cities

kane52630

A heel Kane just won't work, imo. He's too popular. Did you see the crowd as he was walking away from chokeslamming Batista? He was cheered the whole way.

thats why he needs to up the Heel a bit more
like beat the crap out of Punk in his hometown or Cena
he needs to do something that the crowd wont like