Kane's attire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It makes me wonder if the intent is to ever return him to being "The Big Red Monster" again. Or is this the precursor to this retirement from in-ring action?

Because, if they plan to return him to the ring on a regular basis, they could use the fact that he can't win as "Corporate Kane" as an excuse for him to return to his Monster-ly ways. But, if this is the step to retirement, it's not a bad way to do it. Either way, I didn't have any problem whatsoever with his attire. In fact, right before his match, I mentioned to my wife that I wondered if he would come out looking "like Kane" (mask and black-and-red suit or even shirtless with just black-and-red pants) or something else. I was a little surprised to see him come out in slacks and a tank top (although he was wearing wrestling boots as opposed to Oxfords).

wk

I definitely expect him to return to his old "monster Kane" persona before he retires. I think this "Corporate Kane" stuff is just a way to give him a break from in-ring action (aside from the rare occasion that he does still wrestle) while still keeping him in a prominent role on the show. Plus, it never hurts to try something new with your character in the process, especially one that's been around for sixteen years the way Kane's has.

Reactions: Wacokid27

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Glenn Jacobs should of quit WWE years ago Vince has totally shitted all over his character. Kane should of left when they unmasked him you cant pretend to be this unstoppable monster after unmasking then re masking him

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Glenn Jacobs should of quit WWE years ago Vince has totally shitted all over his character. Kane should of left when they unmasked him you cant pretend to be this unstoppable monster after unmasking then re masking him
His current character is fine. As for the reference to back then, he was still a beast in the RA era, and he put on fantastic matches, and he still can. There's no reason for him to leave.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

Strangely, the Kane/Bryan match on Raw was one of the show's highlights. Kane can still put on a hell of a match.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kane's attire was great, not sure why they though that's what he should wrestle in but hey looks like they found themselves a cheap alternate attire for WWE2k15

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was kinda disappointed with the whole "Just got home from church" look. I was also hoping for the old topless/pants combo but oh well

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
b394888d92fe45dd95e1024baf909225.jpg

Reactions: WarMachine1

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Strangely, the Kane/Bryan match on Raw was one of the show's highlights. Kane can still put on a hell of a match.

wk
he can but he's also not wrestling full time either, right? A lot easier to perform better when your body isn't constantly being beaten to shit.

Reactions: Wacokid27