Kane is BACK!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kane is one of my favorite wrestlers and I'm glad he's back after 8 eight years :).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Watched this episode live, and marked my ass off. Was so excited to hear his old music and his mask again, completely revitalized his character

Better video to watch :)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Better video to watch :)

I just like more the videos recorded by fans rather than TV videos,
Thanks for sharing though :)

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Crayo said:
Oh, why's that lol? I guess it looks more real then. I can't stand low quality videos lol.
It is more real and the atmosphere is better I think, but I do not like low quality videos.

I was very happy when Kane came back, can not see why he did nothing to Mark Henrey though?

Can not wait to see what impact he makes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
GAF said:
Crayo said:
Oh, why's that lol? I guess it looks more real then. I can't stand low quality videos lol.
It is more real and the atmosphere is better I think, but I do not like low quality videos.

I was very happy when Kane came back, can not see why he did nothing to Mark Henrey though?

The Henry thing has confused me too. One theory is Kane being symbolic of the hatred the fans have towards Cena. Thats why he keeps getting the better of him similar to how the negative crowd reactions are getting the better of Cena recently.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GAF said:
Crayo said:

My theory is, he's going to control Cena. Both times Kane has appeared I've marked like crazy. This second time was great. Walked out, towards Henry. Henry sold it so fucking well, honestly. Made this whole segment. Then He turned his head towards Cena, I thought Cena was about to beat him down and bury the crap out of him. But he landed on his feet and was just epic.

I'm calling it now. Kane taking Cena's shirt is symbolic. This is all for Cena's heel turn. Kane will be controlling Cena. Kane smothered Cena around his mouth, for me that means he doesn't want Cena to talk anymore.

Who knows, but this RAW was one of the best this year. Kane/Cena is now the most interesting part of RAW (excluding It Begins promos).

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Crayo said:
I'm calling it now. Kane taking Cena's shirt is symbolic. This is all for Cena's heel turn. Kane will be controlling Cena. Kane smothered Cena around his mouth, for me that means he doesn't want Cena to talk anymore.

Who knows, but this RAW was one of the best this year. Kane/Cena is now the most interesting part of RAW (excluding It Begins promos).

Nice theroy. Hope this happens. I really do want Cena to turn heel.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah but no way could he rip it off fast if it wasn't pre-torn. Watching it again actually made me think how well Cena sold it aswell at the beginning. I don't think he should of got up at the end, but his facial expressions were great.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I want Kane to basically control Cena. Use him like Undertaker & the ern. Cena will do Kane's bidding, steal stuff for him, attack people for him. Or something around that. This storyline is limitless, you can do anything because of the Kane character.

I personally want Kane to cut a promo, his promos on his last heel run were absolutely fantastic.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I love peoples videos instead of the TV version. You only see one angle and if they're in a dark spot it makes it all the creepier :D