• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kamala Has Passed Away

Sabretooth

Dude was in a bad way for years. Pretty sure he had a leg amputated. Rest In Peace now. Another legend gone.

Doom

La Bestia
He's been through hell ever since he lost both legs in a two-year span from diabetes. Now he's free from the pain and suffering.

RIP

Swamps

Space Cowboy
This is very sad indeed. He was a big scary man in the ring, but was a kind, light hearted gentle giant in the locker room. Just watch some of his old videos from the 1980s in the WWF, and you will how hilarious he was and how much people loved him. He and Mean Gene used to goof off on interviews together, and it was hilarious. Not many wrestlers have had a bad thing to say about him in shoot interviews over the years.

RIP Legend.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I believe last year Brian Blair setup a gofundme for Kamala because he was in such bad shape financially. Chris Jericho donated 5,000 to it, and they raised a bunch of money for Kamala to payback back taxes.

Kamala overall he was treated really poorly by WWE. In recent years he went through tons of medical issues, without anyone from WWE reaching out to help. I know it's not their job, but shit he worked for them multiple times, over multiple decades.

RIP Kamala.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
RIP. Always seemed a gentle giant even when playing a heel. Sure he leaves a fine legacy. In a way I am pleased his suffering is over.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Rocking this today for the big man
44bab5d3cc2008924901f3904a9b3083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
RIP Kamala truly a Wrestler and person respected highly among his peers. I remember watching him when he wasn't in his prime, but he truly was an unique talent that stuck to his Character at every moment. I would love to see his Matches when he was in his prime.