Jwinds Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude.

Person: Person's actually. Its Evolution. Orton(Diesel), HHH(Nation), Flair(-TJ-) & Tista (LHR)

Notes: I want you to make a square for everyone. Kind of like what you did for the Destroyers sig you did before. At the bottom of each square have our name just like how I wrote it above. Don't put a picture of Evolution together, just have all of us with our own PSD's of our character. Then throw in somewhere, Evolution. If it's not going to look good with Evolution, just leave it out.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
so which one am i?
The one that makes me a badass graphic~!

Nah, Jwind is SCSA because he's had the fans behind him for quite awhile now & he used to be with Brian Philman(exc.On) but Brian left, and now SCSA is the best. Klide's like Rocky 'cuz he rose to the top quick as fuh. & he is pretty bad ass yo.

Klide

Personally your the one whos ever better. Just work on my request for now :) and back in the GFX league we'll have a battle :D

jwind

Reaction score
Nation:
gownation.png

Diesel:
evolution.png

FrenchKiss:
frenchkiss.png

Klide:
klidegirl.png

all caught up now?

Klide

Great stuff man, fan with the text! 2 rep points heading your way.

Btw u forgot "Just Too SEXY!" :(

Nation

This GOW3 sig is beastly. Very nice effects. It really fits the mood of Kratos.