• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jwinds Request Thread

jwind

Reaction score
miz8u1.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It wasn't actually meant to be a sig for me, more of a banner for a website. But because I definitely appreciate your work regardless, I will use the additional signature on here.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Theme: Signature
Colors: Whatever is fine
Person(s): Tyler Black
Text: Next World Champ
Font: Whatever
Size: Whatever

Could I get an avy from the sig too?

noumenon

Theme: Signature
Colors: similar to what you did with the AJ one in your sig
Person: Chris Jericho...theres a certain pic I have in mind..I just don't know how to steal it from WWE.com..lol
Text: saving_us from hypocrites
font: something digital looking
size: your choice

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Type of Graphic:poster
Size: Poster Standard size.
Concept: So this is the concept. The name of the PPV is Hell Unleash. HBK is feature on the poster, because he's in the mainevent. The kind of poster I want is a black and white poster with Shawn Michael's on it. To add anit to it, I would like HBK to have red eyes. So it's simple! Shawn Michael's, Red Eyes,RWF Hell Unleash, Black & White style. The rest is up to you

Second Request:
Sig type: Logo Signature
This one is simple. A Logo for RWF ( Rampage Wrestling Federation ). The rest is up to you.

Thanks alot !

jwind

Reaction score
miller.jpg

jerichosaveus.png

Next person who asks for ANY BTB stuff, I will neg rep. :)

Also, I'd actually like the people who I fill requests for to show some respect and take a quick second to rep.