Jwinds Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Guys can I have an avatar of Randy Orton? I know I'm a regular on the thread, and I can become a chore sometimes, but I really need this to go with my new siggy.

Will rep.. Make it the size of CMS's pahleez?

exC.On

Reaction score
2zee9zs.png
23jlg6u.png

jry1qb.png

Beer

Could I have a Wrestlemania 25 Poster, with Jeff Hardy and Edge in a group, Randy Orton, Batista and John Cena in a group, and JBL and HBK in another group. No specific requirements.

Also, could I have a CM Punk Avatar. Much appreciated.

exC.On

Reaction score
did something quickly since I most likely will be doing something else tonight. wanted to restart though.
2evvnn9.png

2eci6aa.png

i5zrie.png

Bradders

Reaction score
Theme: PPV (Survivor Series)
Colours: Any dark colours, preferably red.
Person(s): Jeff Hardy (possibly looking depressed, on the left) Brock Lesnar on the right and Randy Orton in the middle with the dove.
Text: sc2004 (top left in fairly small writing) and Bradley (top right in fairly small writing) present the biggest night in BTB History (then) Survivor Series in big letters
Size: PPV Poster size
Pics: A normal shot of Lesnar, a Jeff Hardy picture (though one of him looking defeated would be great) and Orton with the dove or without the dove, no titles involved please.
Name placement: Already stated.

Could I have it in a similar style to the one below? If any links are needed please feel free to ask or PM me as this is very complicated but I want everything to be perfect!

cms.jpg

The Ripper

Reaction score
*person: Paul Burchill
colors: Balck and White
*text: The Ripper
*size: up to you
font: same as above
Name placement: none
pics: the newest one of him on PSD Dreams and maybe one of him doing the curb stomp
comments:

exC.On

Reaction score
I'll get the remaining stuff soon. been busy and stuff. Thought I'd let you know.

btw ripper I didnt quite catch which one was his newest psd.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Yea i should of been more clearer, i meant the psd like the one in my avatar.

Which reminds me could i get a matching avatar to.

jwind

Reaction score
beer, i cant seem to make a poster look good with that many people in it, maybe excon can do it. but here's the av.

beercmpunk.jpg

ripper:
ripper.jpg

bradders: i will get to yours soon. want to make sure i get it all right so didnt do in this time, short on time today, sorry.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I know this is against the rules, but uh do you mind taking a look at my ppv poster guys. I would've requested it here, in the thread, but wanted to give other guys a chance at rep (and give me more attempts to work with :shifty:). I know for a fact I can't request it anywhere else, so yeah just take a look at it guys. If not then its alright.

The Ripper

Reaction score
That is great Jwind. Would it be possible to get a matching avatar.

Hometown Kid

GIF request

Youtube link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7KXrfjfyNA
Time of GIF: 33:32 - 33:43
Size: I don't really know the size of these things, sorry. :( Just average large avatar size. :S
Name Placement: None needed.
Border: Straight, thin and Blue, if not none.
Anything else?: No.

Many thank yous. Rep to whoever does it. :hug: